Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by tramericanjr

The problem is a sneaker comes out in december and people cant wait. They want the sneaker so bad, that they would buy from sellers who arent selling 100% licensed material from nike/jordan brand plus pay more to buy it...

I cant tell people how to spend their money,,,, but this proves that Hype Kills..... Not hating on anyone.... I hope everyone get their sneakers and are happy with their purchase

not necessarily hype, a lot of people don't want to deal with the chaos from the cool greys and space jams again. I'm not standing out in the cold again.

FYI, these are going to be even more limited than the SJ's and Cool Grey's according to my source. So get ready for some real madness this time around.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

FYI, these are going to be even more limited than the SJ's and Cool Grey's according to my source. So get ready for some real madness this time around.

Jordan XIs always seem to bring out the worst in people

Just purchased from SDS. I have never been one to order early but this shoe is amazing and I am way too old to wait in line for these plus if all goes well I will be in NM training for a new job and sure I will have the chance to order online when they come out.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I'm not standing out in the cold again.

+2. I waited last year and had to settle for a 12 (I wear 12.5-13). Needless to say I ended up selling them on ebay only to get burned by the buyer... So yeah its not going down like that.

SPACE JAMS AND COOL GREYS WERE LIMITED?

nerd.gif

NEWS TO ME.

Really hope SDS ships these out quick as possible so I can receive and make sure the quality checks out. I wanna put in my second order before they sell out again. I ain't trying to pay Marqueesole prices either. Y'all sayin AR is restocking Monday? I might have to put it in with him since that vid a few posts back was sick.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by tramericanjr

The problem is a sneaker comes out in december and people cant wait. They want the sneaker so bad, that they would buy from sellers who arent selling 100% licensed material from nike/jordan brand plus pay more to buy it...

I cant tell people how to spend their money,,,, but this proves that Hype Kills..... Not hating on anyone.... I hope everyone get their sneakers and are happy with their purchase
Says the guy with 18 posts. I've noticed alot of you kids who don't have them money to cop early are the ones crying the most. 9/10 us early buyers will also cop multi pairs on RD... 
Since when does post determine what someone can buy?
roll.gif
..... I actually have a next name, but even thats irrelevant.... You kids?  Im probably older than you.... I also have no problem buying shoes at any price once its a quality item, im not here to boast about the high end stuff i have... Copping multiple pairs to you might be living it up

Not even gonna sweat it and work on release day if i don't get these i'm content with my sprites and solars. Those i walked in the store got em and bought multiples as well. So if the 23rd arrives i'm at work. There are other things that's more important than the concords. I hope no life gets killed because of these or no one vandalizes or breaks properties for this. You all want money then work for it and not freeze your buns off and having a fever the next day for you to get just the concords and sell on ebay and i know most people in line will be resellers. I understand if your unemployed and no work then fine do that to earn money to keep you going, but if your working and lie to your boss that you need 22nd and 23rd off because of family but in reality because of concords then there's something wrong there. Not even that important in life. And no i'm not getting something that a video was posted just so that air randy can ship you b grade concords. I'm sorry either i just walk in the store and buy it or i'm not buying it at all. Work is more important. And niketown said this will be more than the cool greys and space jams so don't worry about these. i talked to the manager at the store and they said don't worry everyone will get a pair period. 

I'm still interested to know where the re-stock of shoes like the Space Jams and other shoes "out of production" for a few years come from. I guess it wouldn't be completely unreasonable to think that just because Nike stopped the authorized production of a certain shoe that the same factory or other unauthorized factories could still produce the shoes in smaller quantities using all the same materials. I guess I answered my own question there....

Originally Posted by Josh311

I'm still interested to know where the re-stock of shoes like the Space Jams and other shoes "out of production" for a few years come from. I guess it wouldn't be completely unreasonable to think that just because Nike stopped the authorized production of a certain shoe that the same factory or other unauthorized factories could still produce the shoes in smaller quantities using all the same materials. I guess I answered my own question there....

Well whoever Randy and Jay get their restocking shipments from, Eastbay must be following their lead cuz they, from time to time, get shoes restocked as well.

Originally Posted by badboy074

Not even gonna sweat it and work on release day if i don't get these i'm content with my sprites and solars. Those i walked in the store got em and bought multiples as well. So if the 23rd arrives i'm at work. There are other things that's more important than the concords. I hope no life gets killed because of these or no one vandalizes or breaks properties for this. You all want money then work for it and not freeze your buns off and having a fever the next day for you to get just the concords and sell on ebay and i know most people in line will be resellers. I understand if your unemployed and no work then fine do that to earn money to keep you going, but if your working and lie to your boss that you need 22nd and 23rd off because of family but in reality because of concords then there's something wrong there. Not even that important in life. And no i'm not getting something that a video was posted just so that air randy can ship you b grade concords. I'm sorry either i just walk in the store and buy it or i'm not buying it at all. Work is more important. And niketown said this will be more than the cool greys and space jams so don't worry about these. i talked to the manager at the store and they said don't worry everyone will get a pair period. 

Shhhhhhhhhhh.........
indifferent.gif

says the dude who is about to do a pre-sale on them 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

Really hope SDS ships these out quick as possible so I can receive and make sure the quality checks out. I wanna put in my second order before they sell out again. I ain't trying to pay Marqueesole prices either. Y'all sayin AR is restocking Monday? I might have to put it in with him since that vid a few posts back was sick.

yeah hopefully someone gets theirs from sds and posts some pics asap

You dont know that 4 sure. neither does your "source". these will NOT be limited. HYPE KILLS
30t6p3b.gif

Some companies have buyers. Their job is to buy stuff that will sell in their store. In the case of Eastbay restocks. A buyer of theres will come across a another company with inventory they are having a hard time to move. That buyer will get to obtain the  inventory.   

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

is marqeesole legit? and how long does it take for them to ship?

You said you'd rather save up $400 to buy from Marqeesole and then ask if they are legit 3 post down?

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Some companies have buyers. Their job is to buy stuff that will sell in their store. In the case of Eastbay restocks. A buyer of theres will come across a another company with inventory they are having a hard time to move. That buyer will get to obtain the  inventory.   

Yeah I doubt there's any buyers involved finding stuff to sell here. As far as Eastbay, their parent company also owns Foot Locker, Champs, and Footaction so having a re-stock on Eastbay months later is easy to explain.

roll.gif
 I highly doubt it. JB isn't stupid. no matter how many pairs there is they always seem exclusive because EVERYONE and they grandmas wants these.
If they are limited though this guy must be running the company

Originally Posted by Magic1978

not necessarily hype, a lot of people don't want to deal with the chaos from the cool greys and space jams again. I'm not standing out in the cold again.
That's for damn sure! Although LA doesn't get too cold in the winter like Chi-town or NY or any other east coast cities, but I'm not sitting out and freezing my nads off like the past 2 years, I rather get one of my pairs early right now and hopefully my local mom n' pop shop hooks me up with a pre-order instead of lining up early...

Back
Top Bottom