Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

At this rate I can see 500pages before rd. I say at least 300 by the end of this month. Pages will jump at the first sign of sds and ar kicks being shipped then again when pairs start to arrive at homes.

They wont be limited. But at the same time, you wont find them at the day's end on December 23. High Demand. Half of people are buying multiple pairs.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

They wont be limited. But at the same time, you wont find them at the day's end on December 23. High Demand. Half of people are buying multiple pairs.
Agreed, They will be an instant sellout in this area. Cool Grey and Spacejam both had campers and were sold out before locations opened here.

Originally Posted by tramericanjr

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

The problem is a sneaker comes out in december and people cant wait. They want the sneaker so bad, that they would buy from sellers who arent selling 100% licensed material from nike/jordan brand plus pay more to buy it...

I cant tell people how to spend their money,,,, but this proves that Hype Kills..... Not hating on anyone.... I hope everyone get their sneakers and are happy with their purchase
Says the guy with 18 posts. I've noticed alot of you kids who don't have them money to cop early are the ones crying the most. 9/10 us early buyers will also cop multi pairs on RD... 
Since when does post determine what someone can buy?
roll.gif
..... I actually have a next name, but even thats irrelevant.... You kids?  Im probably older than you.... I also have no problem buying shoes at any price once its a quality item, im not here to boast about the high end stuff i have... Copping multiple pairs to you might be living it up

Im 27 sir, if your OLDER than me and still crying about how OTHERS spend their money then you live a sad sad life 
roll.gif
As far as living it up? lmao.. im not even gonna get into that with you, more to life than Jordans homie, go outside every once in a while. Stop being an internet wife.

"Memories made in the coldest winter"

There will be an unprecedented amount of unhappy campers come Christmas Eve eve.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by solezprogression

FYI, these are going to be even more limited than the SJ's and Cool Grey's according to my source. So get ready for some real madness this time around.
SPACE JAMS AND COOL GREYS WERE LIMITED?

nerd.gif

NEWS TO ME.

laugh.gif
Seriously, if you cant get your hands on these come RD and you have a closet full of sneakers at home.............sell them all cause youre in the wrong hobby
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Says the guy with 18 posts. I've noticed alot of you kids who don't have them money to cop early are the ones crying the most. 9/10 us early buyers will also cop multi pairs on RD... 
Since when does post determine what someone can buy?
roll.gif
..... I actually have a next name, but even thats irrelevant.... You kids?  Im probably older than you.... I also have no problem buying shoes at any price once its a quality item, im not here to boast about the high end stuff i have... Copping multiple pairs to you might be living it up

Im 27 sir, if your OLDER than me and still crying about how OTHERS spend their money then you live a sad sad life 
roll.gif
As far as living it up? lmao.. im not even gonna get into that with you, more to life than Jordans homie, go outside every once in a while. Stop being an internet wife.
You don't want to start a flame war now look all the guy is saying is that there will be plenty available on RD no need to spend over 72 dollars extra on shoes that might not look the same as RD shoes in december. That's all and i get that. Now back to the shoes.

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Originally Posted by badboy074

Not even gonna sweat it and work on release day if i don't get these i'm content with my sprites and solars. Those i walked in the store got em and bought multiples as well. So if the 23rd arrives i'm at work. There are other things that's more important than the concords. I hope no life gets killed because of these or no one vandalizes or breaks properties for this. You all want money then work for it and not freeze your buns off and having a fever the next day for you to get just the concords and sell on ebay and i know most people in line will be resellers. I understand if your unemployed and no work then fine do that to earn money to keep you going, but if your working and lie to your boss that you need 22nd and 23rd off because of family but in reality because of concords then there's something wrong there. Not even that important in life. And no i'm not getting something that a video was posted just so that air randy can ship you b grade concords. I'm sorry either i just walk in the store and buy it or i'm not buying it at all. Work is more important. And niketown said this will be more than the cool greys and space jams so don't worry about these. i talked to the manager at the store and they said don't worry everyone will get a pair period. 

Shhhhhhhhhhh.........
indifferent.gif
revx_shutup.gif
If the comments above offends you then report it to the mods instead of starting a flame war. Comments like above is what starts this. If you get offended by my comment to post a video gif above then you shouldn't be here. Everyone has a right to post comments.

Calm down folks....this will be available to the masses. Thank god I have mine on lock X 4. I stood in line many years ago 4 hours prior to a store opening. I told myself never again. It was too easy of a cop and later that day they were still available. Made me realize hype got me that morning. Let's stay on track here and start seeing some pics of the early buyers, get some reviews, and move on.

I had a dream this morning that my girlfriend bought me a pair from SDS and that jay hand delivered them to my house.
laugh.gif

so anyones tracking from air randy work? shoes on the way? seen complaints on his FB page...

go home dude
no one is gonna lock a 167+ page thread on a shoe dropping at the end of the yr because you couldnt take any "heat" about your post

somebody always cryin "mods please lock they arent playing fair anymore"
laugh.gif

Come on guys, relax. It's all love. Let's not get this thread locked for foolishness. This is a good place to be, for all of us, those willing to wait and those that purchased early. We can state ideas and opinions and offer support when the wait seems unbearable. Keep it clean. Don't take offense to each others opinions if they differ from your, but also, word your opions in a way so they dont offend others. It's very easy to convey your idea without being overly aggressive.

And on that note...SDS may get his shipments tomorrow he said...fingers crossed.

Is there a particular reason why JB cant make BOTH of the Jumpmans facing the toe?... After seeing the new pics, that's the only complaint I have. I was skeptical at first, but they look decent in the newer pics...

Originally Posted by Freeze

Come on guys, relax. It's all love. Let's not get this thread locked for foolishness. This is a good place to be, for all of us, those willing to wait and those that purchased early. We can state ideas and opinions and offer support when the wait seems unbearable. Keep it clean. Don't take offense to each others opinions if they differ from your, but also, word your opions in a way so they dont offend others. It's very easy to convey your idea without being overly aggressive.

And on that note...SDS may get his shipments tomorrow he said...fingers crossed.

I wish i can believe that it's all love but someone post a style that they wear with their j's, lebrons, etc. And this person gets negative responses just like the guy that wore his south beaches with a sky blue dress shirt jeans and vests i remember and that thread got locked due to that and sports talk. This is about whether or not you like the shoes or if your going to get them early or not. The responses to some posts in the page before this indicates a start of a flame war and that's how it starts. Negative comments has to stop period. Just repect the person's comments keep the negative to yourself and move on that's it. And if you can't do that then don't come here if you get offended of comments like that. This is the reason why threads gets locked.

Originally Posted by Freeze

Hopefully hes not full of bull. . Has he given you your space jam tracking?

^ nope not yet..they're #@%$$$*!*#$+..

and badboy...i mean come on bro, you know anytime you open yourself up you're bound to get jokes and whatnot, especially here. At the end of the day we're all pretty much friends here though. there's a difference between jokes and malicious statements. son with the south beaches and the blue shirt...jokes...
the jokes are going to happen, just gotta be mindful of the scale before going overboard.

Originally Posted by Josh311

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

is marqeesole legit? and how long does it take for them to ship?

You said you'd rather save up $400 to buy from Marqeesole and then ask if they are legit 3 post down?
are you going to answer the damn question?

they seem legit, I was just checking to make sure, it doesn't hurt to check if you're going to throw out that much money.

so again for someone that's helpful...much appreciated.

is marqeesole legit?

Back
Top Bottom