Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by tramericanjr

Says the guy with 18 posts. I've noticed alot of you kids who don't have them money to cop early are the ones crying the most. 9/10 us early buyers will also cop multi pairs on RD... 
Since when does post determine what someone can buy?
roll.gif
..... I actually have a next name, but even thats irrelevant.... You kids?  Im probably older than you.... I also have no problem buying shoes at any price once its a quality item, im not here to boast about the high end stuff i have... Copping multiple pairs to you might be living it up

Im 27 sir, if your OLDER than me and still crying about how OTHERS spend their money then you live a sad sad life 
roll.gif
As far as living it up? lmao.. im not even gonna get into that with you, more to life than Jordans homie, go outside every once in a while. Stop being an internet wife.
who's crying?... i would never tell a next man how to spend their money... thats their problem.. im just saying hype is a serious thing, where people would buy  non sanctioned sneakers, even if they are carbon copies of the actual item.... u sound mad though
roll.gif

Since when does post determine what someone can buy?
roll.gif
..... I actually have a next name, but even thats irrelevant.... You kids?  Im probably older than you.... I also have no problem buying shoes at any price once its a quality item, im not here to boast about the high end stuff i have... Copping multiple pairs to you might be living it up

Im 27 sir, if your OLDER than me and still crying about how OTHERS spend their money then you live a sad sad life 
roll.gif
As far as living it up? lmao.. im not even gonna get into that with you, more to life than Jordans homie, go outside every once in a while. Stop being an internet wife.
who's crying?... i would never tell a next man how to spend their money... thats their problem.. im just saying hype is a serious thing, where people would buy  non sanctioned sneakers, even if they are carbon copies of the actual item.... u sound mad though
roll.gif
Both of you guys need to quit your crying.

Wow....I guess my comment of "Shhhhhhhh.....
indifferent.gif
" followed by the SYGDM Gif got this started. Everybody calm down....This thread was MUCH more entertaining before all this. Must be cause it's Sunday and there's no new news to be reported. Let's hold it together til after Monday/Tuesday. Peace!

back to the topic guys.

SDS says he hopes to get the Concord shipment tonite, or definitely within the next couple days.

he also says if you havent received tracking for your SJ's, email him with TRACKING?? in the subject line and your order # [email protected]

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Is there a particular reason why JB cant make BOTH of the Jumpmans facing the toe?... After seeing the new pics, that's the only complaint I have. I was skeptical at first, but they look decent in the newer pics...

I was wondering about that too.

If Air-Randy didnt have his kicks in stock why didnt he just do preorder, it would have saved him a lot of negative comments.

To those u have received tracking numbers, try using USPS.com to track it, if the package has shipped it should show they have been notified of the shipment

UNKI3MATT John Rambo
So @airrandyhk is sending out shipping info on the concords already? @slamdunkspace We patiently wait...
3 hours ago in reply to ↑

@SlamDunkSpace
Jay @UNKI3MATT LOL go read forums, no ones tracking works. he just printing info without shipping yet..
1 hour ago via web

I guess jay got eyes in here lol

It's kind of lame to see the dude from SDS hating on AR. Neither of them have received their shipments yet, but we have an incredible video of someone WHO HAS RECEIVED THEIR CONCORDS FROM AIR RANDY. SDS needs to be a little more professional and fall back from the slander.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

^ To keep up with pairs Jay was moving.

exactly. Jay was the only one promising to ship august 8th-15th and he was selling 200+ pairs already then Air randy comes in offers to ship august 3rd and at $10 cheaper.

do the math... well not math but you get it. Air randy wanted to get $$$ and he did get it but by lying to customers which is pretty dirty IMO. again not just defending SDS if he does the same thing ill be pissed and ill just get a refund without having to wait. SDS is legit and aint messing with us.

its not slander its the truth, i even asked Jay "hey go get your shipment of shoes from the supplier" since him and Air randy share the same supplier.

Jay told me it wont happen and that Air randy wasnt getting them either. Both AR and SDS have pairs on hand but only couple to look at and picture purposes. Seems like AR are getting the run around and being fooled which is sad. I hope im wrong but i said this the day he sold them that he didnt have them and 4 days later it looks like hes just printing shipping labels but not actually sending shoes out.

Also im not the eyes on the board for Jay. he lurks on here all the time and im 99% sure he still has an account just doesnt post anymore.

I hope you're wrong too, lol. I just don't understand how we have the video, which was a result from a shipment from air Randy ... But yet, every one is saying he isn't shipping anything? Lol, but we have proof. We have a video.

yea he sent a pair much earlier than he actually sold them to the public.

didnt mention this but i could have a pair right now from SDS but he did not have my size so i opted not to get a pair. He wanted me to check them out and post on niketalk. They both have pairs on hand but very few.

anybody going too pro order form king kickz ? i ordered some CG's like almost a weeks ago and i still havent got them it starting too piss me off , they emailed me a tracking code but it doesnt show my package ? has anybody bought from them ?

Originally Posted by ericjunior

I hope you're wrong too, lol. I just don't understand how we have the video, which was a result from a shipment from air Randy ... But yet, every one is saying he isn't shipping anything? Lol, but we have proof. We have a video.

I think that vid was to get attention drawn to AR. I mean you heard in the vid, that dude bought his CGs himself in his size, size 13, but he received a 9.5 from AR. Why would he order a 9.5? Think it was a for promotional purposes to keep his pairs moving on his site. I just hope both these dudes ship out quick. I was impatient as of last week lol.

man 2003 to 2007 was the years for me boy, started with the flint 12s, ended with the playoff 8s, got almost all og colorways, the hype wasnt nearly as bad as today. when the pics came out it was fun, now when they come, they have 4 sale or pre sale up, i stopped getting kicks when the countdown packages came out, flat broke at the time, i even regret not buying off sites that split them. But to get to the point. the past 3 years r predicable, in january we get rumor of 11s, speculate til late july til we see pics, from august to release date, people cop them early and get us either excited or disappointed. to split it down the middle, more power to the peeps that got the balls to get them early, and respect those who wait to make sure they get wut they want. im 22 and love sneakers but never quite understand why some people get so heated

oh yeah and if the shoe is anything like in the video, sign me up for 2, If we get the 4s and 12s next year, i feel i have came full circle with collecting, buying and wearin jordans, ive had 3 colorways from 3-14, but really got nuthin to show for it, as much as i love the designs and colorways, or how hard i tried to get them i went to the court n balled in them til the soles fell of, as i will do the same wit spacejams and releases after that

Originally Posted by Freeze

back to the topic guys.

SDS says he hopes to get the Concord shipment tonite, or definitely within the next couple days.

he also says if you havent received tracking for your SJ's, email him with TRACKING?? in the subject line and your order # [email protected]
Any luck Freeze? I emailed him since last Wednesday asking for tracking for them. No response. I emailed him again just now. I dont get it, he tweets like 45 times per hour but can barely respond to an email. smh

yea they are slow at answering email. best time to contact them IMO is in the morning.

If you ordered from SDS you should know to wait. 

Jay said he should recieve his pairs sometime between the 8th and 15th.

In Randy's case he initially said this:

AIR-RANDY.COM to : it will be available for pick up at our web site " www.Air-RandyHK.com " @ 03.08.2011 ! Thankswww.Air-RandyHK.com
www.Air-RandyHK.com
AIR-RandyHK is set up by a group of sneaker lovers in Vancouver/Canada since 199...5 and our team had move back to Hong Kong with better sources for this sneaker games @ 2003 ………See More
.August 1 at 12:44am · LikeUnlike · 1 personLoading....

To be honest I dont think Randy was being dishonest.

He advertised 03.08.2011.

He printed labels and someone posted "I got tracking number" so everyone assumed Randy was shipping and went with him.

The only thing he did differently was start taking orders when he clearly said " it will be available for pick up at our web site " www.Air-RandyHK.com " @ 03.08.2011".

People are like chickens they dont want the next man to get more than them so they jumped on RANDY. Because someone got a tracking number.  

Oh, the vid of air randys shipment was a 9.5 guy said he was a 13. I knew it was promotional when dude said they were the ones in Randys pictures. Before he mention the size difference.

People keep emailing for what. It's not even the 8th yet. I copped from sds with the mind set on getting them in about two weeks.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

yea they are slow at answering email. best time to contact them IMO is in the morning.

Nothing bro, no replies anytime of the day as of late. I thought he would come through when he said tracking was sent yesterday and today, but nothing. And still nothing, but tweeting on twitter. As long as they get here i guess. cant expect too much service from SDS

Back
Top Bottom