Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

400 units at 270 a pop=$108,000

machines make shoes, defect happens shoe is place in defect pile along with ten shoes ahead of defect and 10 shoes behind defect...............these shoes used to hit the Nike outlets as b grades, but are being sold at online sites now.
with the restocks of the cool greys and space jams make me wonder if some piles or just sitting overseas
nerd.gif

Its good to see other people making money off of Nike/JB, since they were running sweat shops for years, I wonder if its one person making the loot or if its being passed along?
These are not the same shoes that use to hit Nike Outlets.

Please continue.
313166078.jpg

http://slumz.boxden.com/f...d-selling-fakes-1076733/

973152edefe7082d3a8e1accf8d7e24f3e23875.pjpg

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

400 units at 270 a pop=$108,000

machines make shoes, defect happens shoe is place in defect pile along with ten shoes ahead of defect and 10 shoes behind defect...............these shoes used to hit the Nike outlets as b grades, but are being sold at online sites now.
with the restocks of the cool greys and space jams make me wonder if some piles or just sitting overseas
nerd.gif

Its good to see other people making money off of Nike/JB, since they were running sweat shops for years, I wonder if its one person making the loot or if its being passed along?

Please continue.
313166078.jpg

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...lectors-must-read?page=1

From Facebook:

[h6]
AIR-RANDY.COM

to all :

we are in some serious trouble of our new system shipping section and our site builder is doing the problem fix right for us and you !!!

all shipment will be able to release in 2days onward as we are very sorry for the extra times and delay !!!

thank you for being well understand on our side

best regards,
AR

AIR-RANDY.COM we just need max 3days to fix up the hold system here under our new web stie as we found the record is not function well here !!!
sorry for all the waiting as we are just tell the truth as usual !!! thanks
about an hour ago

AIR-RANDY.COM to all : the order is solid when you got the tracking info from Air-Randy. No worry !!! just bcoz of our new web site system data base problem that we need more time then expected to get it clear ! other than that !! ALL FINE !

AIR-RANDY.COM to all : tracking number will be the same as you have it on hand just the matter the extra time that we need for us to work through our system and then we can execute the shipment !!all shoes are on hand for all the orders that had been placed before SOLD OUT !!! no problem !!!!
[/h6]

Y'all flamin each other like u gettin money off it...its not a good look cuz in the end we're all jus waitin for a bunch of shoes that have yet to be shipped...and behind the scenes Randy and other dude (4got his name cuz I didn't order from him so where cares really) are laughin to themselves sayin dance puppets dance smh...but on another note keep flamin each other cuz I'm workin overnight and the name bashin and gifs are keepin me awake lmao

Originally Posted by FirstNameLastName

Y'all flamin each other like u gettin money off it...its not a good look cuz in the end we're all jus waitin for a bunch of shoes that have yet to be shipped...and behind the scenes Randy and other dude (4got his name cuz I didn't order from him so where cares really) are laughin to themselves sayin dance puppets dance smh...but on another note keep flamin each other cuz I'm workin overnight and the name bashin and gifs are keepin me awake lmao

Shut Up.

At the end of the day, i guess we all have to accept that these dudes are @-holes and dont care about anything but making a buck. Throat cutting each other, lie cheat and steal. whatever it takes for them. And total disregard for the buyers

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Please continue.
313166078.jpg

http://slumz.boxden.com/f...d-selling-fakes-1076733/

You know, the thread that you posted had me thoroughly confused.  It seems like someone posted some pictures in ISS and accused AR of shipping out fake.  But then ppl are coming to AR's defense and accusing the accuser of lying.  It seems to me that the accuesr actually "put" that used nike insole into the shoes he got from AR.  To make matter worse, in his email to AR, he never once mentioned the used and wrong insole to AR, which is even more curious.

Anyway, I have never bought from AR before, but I still believe him to be legit.  That thread was inconclusive at best.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by dp2412

Am I the only one whose seen the quality problems on the concords on sds? You can't see the patent under the rubber in the toe, and if you look at the enlarged photos, the leather at the ankle has some serious wrinkling. I hope all pairs are not like this from his site.

i dont think so. sites who take pics usually try to pick best pair to take photos of, am i right?

anyways he told me those were samples just like the older pics he had which had lighter blue sole and higher sitting jumpman.

i dont think we should worry too much, i ordered from him as well so i hope we all get good pairs.

Come on Zyzz...we all know that YOU'LL get a good pair from Jay. Matter a fact...I think he will hand-pick your pair himself. Theres no way anyone can give so much credit to a seller like you've been praising SDS and not get anything in return. Not saying SDS has bad pairs/B grades but when it comes to your pair...jay will make sure your working on NT for him will not go to waste. Not hating....actually noticing your hustle! Good Job bruh!

Originally Posted by topnotchflip

Am I the only one whose seen the quality problems on the concords on sds? You can't see the patent under the rubber in the toe, and if you look at the enlarged photos, the leather at the ankle has some serious wrinkling. I hope all pairs are not like this from his site.

i dont think so. sites who take pics usually try to pick best pair to take photos of, am i right?

anyways he told me those were samples just like the older pics he had which had lighter blue sole and higher sitting jumpman.

i dont think we should worry too much, i ordered from him as well so i hope we all get good pairs.

Come on Zyzz...we all know that YOU'LL get a good pair from Jay. Matter a fact...I think he will hand-pick your pair himself. Theres no way anyone can give so much credit to a seller like you've been praising SDS and not get anything in return. Not saying SDS has bad pairs/B grades but when it comes to your pair...jay will make sure your working on NT for him will not go to waste. Not hating....actually noticing your hustle! Good Job bruh!

I guess you didn't see 160 in the retro blue foam thread slurping a website like they were a 7/11 big gulp.

Originally Posted by hostos

air randy clearly lied
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

ok a long with that tell me why your stonefacing me, did he not lie?
grin.gif

this is why.
you must have been promised free shoes or somethin!!

get off your soap-box and stop being the martin Luther king of SDS, its getting somewhat
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

QFT:

indifferent.gif

ok a long with that tell me why your stonefacing me, did he not lie?
grin.gif

this is why.
you must have been promised free shoes or somethin!!

get off your soap-box and stop being the martin Luther king of SDS, its getting somewhat
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

QFT:

Well, let all post pics of the kicks we get from SDS and AR. First time buying a big release from jay/SDS. If quality is garbage, it will be posted here.

cashm0neyand1 wrote:

Well, let all post pics of the kicks we get from SDS and AR. First time buying a big release from jay/SDS. If quality is garbage, it will be posted here.

agree completely

i will be the first to post and tear randys $!# up if my quality is garbage

and im still protected by paypal so im just chillin
pimp.gif

Just had a chance to watch the video review for the first time and I was impressed, the quality does look good even better than the CG IMO. If you are not satisfied with these then there is no pleasing you and you should probably get into antique stamp collecting.

I have done business with air randy for years and not one time has he sent me a fake or a messed up B grade. I wear a size 14 now which is harder for him to get my size for what reason I dont know. I try to get general releases in a size 14 from him but he tells me its very difficult for him to get which I dont understand since they make the shoes in masses and I see restocks of general releases shoes often. He is 100 percent legit, but the only problem I have with him is that I feel that he ******^^ts me on my size 14. I dont think he tries hard enough to get them. When I send him emails, he responds still looking out and its the same message over and over again like he never tries. I even told him if you believe that I will back out of a deal at the last minute, I will pay you in advance and then youll know guaranteed im willing to pay but the still does the same thing. Anyone who has ordered the concords, rest assured you will get them dont worry and I just got the jordan XIVs from him and he shipped them out last friday and I got them that Monday. They shipped so fast that EMS couldnt even track it. I was only able to track it on usps.com

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Yeah I talked to the dudes at FTL and they said that last year when the cool greys dropped people were able to get pairs later in the day. Then again, he's not even completely sure it was the cool greys. In fact, he doesnt even remember if that store got the cool greys.

Great story bro

Originally Posted by seanj4523

I have done business with air randy for years and not one time has he sent me a fake or a messed up B grade. I wear a size 14 now which is harder for him to get my size for what reason I dont know. I try to get general releases in a size 14 from him but he tells me its very difficult for him to get which I dont understand since they make the shoes in masses and I see restocks of general releases shoes often. He is 100 percent legit, but the only problem I have with him is that I feel that he ******^^ts me on my size 14. I dont think he tries hard enough to get them. When I send him emails, he responds still looking out and its the same message over and over again like he never tries. I even told him if you believe that I will back out of a deal at the last minute, I will pay you in advance and then youll know guaranteed im willing to pay but the still does the same thing. Anyone who has ordered the concords, rest assured you will get them dont worry and I just got the jordan XIVs from him and he shipped them out last friday and I got them that Monday. They shipped so fast that EMS couldnt even track it. I was only able to track it on usps.com
Randy done took over someones account 
laugh.gif
 Bad Randy Bad!!!

Originally Posted by moelest

from randy's facebook page..whoa! LOL

283293_10150260852716748_99090901747_7652843_4048122_n.jpg
jesus randy why take a pic of them like this without the box and untied

you just want people to start trippin
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif