Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

I emailed him and said if he can tweet constantly, he can look up a tracking number and send it. I understand he needs to promote his business, but come'on. Come through, when you say you're going to send a tracking number 2 straight days.

Dudes seriously tryin to one up the other to see who can get the kicks shipped out quickest. #facepalm

Concords is serious business.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Dudes seriously tryin to one up the other to see who can get the kicks shipped out quickest. #facepalm

Concords is serious business.

Word. No telling how much they'll make off these before they even release. I'm in the wrong business
30t6p3b.gif

from air randy

to all fans / buyers ...

we had change our shipment system due to the using of our new web site !!

shipment might take a bit long then normally does ... we are deeply sorry for the time cause here as we will do our best to rush out your shipment asap ! thx

best regards,
Air-RandyHK.com

LULZ
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Don't know how people deal with these early release websites. They lie after lie. You get a tracking # on time from them and receive flawless sneakers....you won the lottery. The broken English doesn't help either.

Point blank he does not have the shoes he is using every excuse in the book. At least Jay was honest for future reference this shows people which site they should shop with for early releases

Don't know how people deal with these early release websites. They lie after lie. You get a tracking # on time from them and receive flawless sneakers....you won the lottery. The broken English doesn't help either.
No one has lied from my point of view. All we have here are peps assuming. Both sellers have been up front with us.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by Freeze

back to the topic guys.

SDS says he hopes to get the Concord shipment tonite, or definitely within the next couple days.

he also says if you havent received tracking for your SJ's, email him with TRACKING?? in the subject line and your order # [email protected]
Any luck Freeze? I emailed him since last Wednesday asking for tracking for them. No response. I emailed him again just now. I dont get it, he tweets like 45 times per hour but can barely respond to an email. smh
nope not yet.  but apparently some people have, according to some people on fb at least.  and yes dude is maaaad active on twitter, but getting back to people on email is almost a lost cause.  lol all this drama

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

No one has lied from my point of view. All we have here are peps assuming. Both sellers have been up front with us.

air randy clearly lied
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by badboy074

everyone's just getting offensive now mods lock please.

Bro from what Ive read it looks like your the only one being offensive and highly sensative. Now you want em to lock it because YOU got flamed? Chill bro

back to the topic guys.

SDS says he hopes to get the Concord shipment tonite, or definitely within the next couple days.

he also says if you havent received tracking for your SJ's, email him with TRACKING?? in the subject line and your order # [email protected]
Any luck Freeze? I emailed him since last Wednesday asking for tracking for them. No response. I emailed him again just now. I dont get it, he tweets like 45 times per hour but can barely respond to an email. smh
nope not yet.  but apparently some people have, according to some people on fb at least.  and yes dude is maaaad active on twitter, but getting back to people on email is almost a lost cause.  lol all this drama
Super active, over 800 tweets in like 3 weeks since his account open. He might as well tweet our tracking numbers then!
laugh.gif

Freeze, When did you buy? the first day they restocked? July 27th-28th?

Originally Posted by Zyzz

air randy clearly lied
laugh.gif

How!!! I may be missing something.
told people they were shipping. printed tracking numbers for shoes he doesnt have. never told people it was actually a pre order and still isnt calling it a pre order. just making up every excuse possible to delay shipping til he actually gets his shipment this week.

dudes giving everyone the run around and is wasting peoples time and some dont even realize it. once again im not hating, woulda been cool if he was shipping out so we can see pics and actual pairs but like i said august 3 or 4th. dude didnt have shoes and was just lying to everyone.

Super active, over 800 tweets in like 3 weeks since his account open. He might as well tweet our tracking numbers then!
laugh.gif

exactly! i dont get it..  i guess it wont bother me as much once i receive them, which should be this week since according to him they shipped about 4 days ago..long as they're looking right and a-grade as he said, all is forgiven.  And i actually ended up ordering the jams on the 31st

laugh.gif

exactly! i dont get it..  i guess it wont bother me as much once i receive them, which should be this week since according to him they shipped about 4 days ago..long as they're looking right and a-grade as he said, all is forgiven.  And i actually ended up ordering the jams on the 31st

Yup i feel that same way. A-grade, no excess glue, jumpman line up with the space between the 2 3. proper patent cut. According to Zyzz, his previous XI orders have been A-grade store quality. I order the 28th so i assume i'll get them at the same time as you if not earlier. Let me know when you get them. I'll do the same. (edit: SPACE JAMS, not Concords order to avoid confusion)

air randy clearly lied
laugh.gif

How!!! I may be missing something.
told people they were shipping. printed tracking numbers for shoes he doesnt have. never told people it was actually a pre order and still isnt calling it a pre order. just making up every excuse possible to delay shipping til he actually gets his shipment this week.

dudes giving everyone the run around and is wasting peoples time and some dont even realize it. once again im not hating, woulda been cool if he was shipping out so we can see pics and actual pairs but like i said august 3 or 4th. dude didnt have shoes and was just lying to everyone.

Well on the printing labels deal. I have sold multiple kicks here on NT. At times I have had multiple kicks needing shipping. I have gone and paid for shipping labels just to keep track of where stuff is going.

Randy did say the kicks would be ready for order on 8August2011. People should have known orders before the 8th would be a pre-order cause thats how I took it. I would think that would be common sense.

I think we are getting confused with people whom ordered the Space Jams. Thats a whole another can of worms.

Anyone remember how many pages the DMP (XI/VI) threads went?

Pretty sure this will reach 1000 pages.

In the end you will all still get your concords 4 months ealry, does really matter if they are a few days late???

Back
Top Bottom