Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

why would he take the customers shoes out the box and why did he unlace them..
When he gets his shipments they do not come in a box, they are come in plastic bags. Thats why some pairs look creased and beat up, if im not mistaken i think he gets his boxes from another source.

this dude on facebook said he got em from randy already and to check his pics

i checked his twitter, this is the pic he had posted.
http://twitter.com/#!/@SNEAKZ_DISSIN

indeed those are jam inserts
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

why would he take the customers shoes out the box and why did he unlace them..
When he gets his shipments they do not come in a box, they are come in plastic bags. Thats why some pairs look creased and beat up, if im not mistaken i think he gets his boxes from another source.
Took the words right out my mouth. The shoes he gets don't come in boxes. Remember the shoes are made in one place and the boxes in another. Reason for alot of the yellowing and stains people complain about on these early releases.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by FirstNameLastName

Y'all flamin each other like u gettin money off it...its not a good look cuz in the end we're all jus waitin for a bunch of shoes that have yet to be shipped...and behind the scenes Randy and other dude (4got his name cuz I didn't order from him so where cares really) are laughin to themselves sayin dance puppets dance smh...but on another note keep flamin each other cuz I'm workin overnight and the name bashin and gifs are keepin me awake lmao

Shut Up.
grin.gif
glad i got under ur skin that much

I'M DYING RIGHT NOW.

MOST OF THE PAIRS IN THAT PIC LOOK FUGAZI. I SEE MAYBE 3-5 PAIRS THAT I WOULD BE SATISFIED WITH.

HANDPICKING PAIRS ON RELEASE DAY WILL BE CRITICAL FOR ME.

I think randy put that pic up for all the non-believers saying he didn't have the shoes on hand ready to ship.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I'M DYING RIGHT NOW.

MOST OF THE PAIRS IN THAT PIC LOOK FUGAZI. I SEE MAYBE 3-5 PAIRS THAT I WOULD BE SATISFIED WITH.

this plus dude who supposedly got them from randy with a space jams shoe tree
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by hostos

this dude on facebook said he got em from randy already and to check his pics

i checked his twitter, this is the pic he had posted.
http://twitter.com/#!/@SNEAKZ_DISSIN

indeed those are jam inserts
eyes.gif

cmon son

Originally Posted by Zyzz

where da boxes at? shoe trees?

yea im wit u on this 1
QFT!!!

I am HOPING
grin.gif
 that he is waiting for the boxes, that is why he has not shipped yet.

Once I get mine in hand, I will have pics up. If I'm not satisfied, I will be returning them back to him.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by Zyzz

where da boxes at? shoe trees?

yea im wit u on this 1
QFT!!!

I am HOPING
grin.gif
 that he is waiting for the boxes, that is why he has not shipped yet.

Once I get mine in hand, I will have pics up. If I'm not satisfied, I will be returning them back to him.

PLEASE DO POST PICS IN HERE FOR ANALYSIS.

SAME GOES FOR ANYONE ELSE RECEIVING A PAIR EARLY.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Y'all still think these with the Space Jam shoe trees are B-grades... Man 
laugh.gif

Not even close.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I'M DYING RIGHT NOW.

QFT brotha
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by moelest

from randy's facebook page..whoa! LOL

283293_10150260852716748_99090901747_7652843_4048122_n.jpg
Randy must be pissed off by the way you guys are treating him and the quality of his sneakers. Why else would he stoop down to this level? C'mon Air Randy, reveal yourself man. Who in here is Randy?

Originally Posted by moelest

from randy's facebook page..whoa! LOL

283293_10150260852716748_99090901747_7652843_4048122_n.jpg
LOL, but at least they all look good from here.
But actually i rather want a pair of Shoes that is fresh out of the box and not taken out by someone

or even tried on. ^^

now even if he showed pictures of just the box people will be complaining I don't wanna see the box I wanna see the shoes ....lol...dude can't win

Patience is key. No matter how much I love these sneakers, half the fun of buying these are the anticipation leading up to the release. Makes me feel like a kid again. I'd rather get shoes in a state of emergency than sneakers early that are suspect on so many different levels.

dude is pretty unprofessional, did you guys see him using the F word on facebook?

Back
Top Bottom