Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

That is just why I will stick to buying from stores that sell for retail on RD

my jams were bought at footaction

and they have a little blemish on the PL which is VERY annoying to me. (I can attach pic if you want)
Its a blemish that if the shoe would have been bought on these early release sites,people would cry B-grades on them in a second, but since they were from footaction on RD no one complains

This is why i don't mind coppin early from these sites because wherever you get em from as long as they are legit, it will always be a lottery and luck factoring in you getting a clean pair.

Originally Posted by hostos

Originally Posted by ehbball88

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

STOLE THE WORDS OUT MY MOUTH....

LIKE button 
memphissfinest be careful with using so much silica, it may over-dry your kicks

here is a pic of my Jams DS 09 i took a month ago.
No silica, paper still in box, no bags,etc...
Im a firm believer that if you store em in a cool place without too much lighting, its all good. No need to add all the crap people say.
what do you guys think?

some slight yellowing near the pods like everybody elses.
so getting back on point i agree that theres somethin fishy about these re-stocks being so damn icy
I LIVE RIGHT ON A LAKE SO MOISTURE LEVELS ARE RIDIC BUT I'LL TAKE A COUPLE PACKS OUT

This thread has really become deplorable. I see the page count jumping and i get excited because i thought there would be relevant information. But of course its more bickering and back and forth.
I ordered two pair from SDS and im going to be patient and wait. And as long as they come in with everything, ill be happy. Blue shoe trees, purple shoe trees. It doesnt matter to me.

And also as far as the space Jams, It is a bit curious that they came in so icey. But if in fact they did have yellow in them , YALL WOULD STILL COMPLAIN. They could come with a free coupon for a lapdance, and yall would complain that the girl is ugly..

one thing that does seem to bother me is Jays twitter..he said he has 13 pairs left, BUT he has a FSR..that to me seems odd.

^for real. what is up with this thread? can we stick to info and leave out all this nonsense about maintenance and quality.

"when i go to work this christmas holiday for the concords belive that people will be getting taxed like we always do workin at footlocker..... they retail for 175+tax = 190 after... so we charging 300-350, if you really want a pair" is what my boy told me ....smh how corrupt these company is

Originally Posted by iloaded2

^Highly unlikely
no... LIKELY, when there are demand for shoes like this... every christmas holiday is a must have jordan release i been workin at FL for 6  years man, we ALWAYS tax ppl for the shoes....
if we getting 300 pairs, then most likely 100 is for employees' friends & family
and 120 goes for retail if your lucky enough to stand in the line,.... i  mean CROWD
and then the rest are up for grabs by getting taxed man
ppl are always getting taxed for these holiday shoes... n its the concords?? the whole hood and even all the suburban whites n everybody come out for this .. its not a regular release...ppl are willing to pay any money because they see this big *@+ crowd and think they aint getting no shoes

its so crazy cause ppl be like damn yall ran out that fast

im starting to think that these restock shoes are the ones that come out on the release date but are no all sold. Like for example if eastbay has a hot jordan shoe coming out like the 5s that come out on the 20th of august, they will not sell all of them at once keep a couple sizes of each size and wait for them to sell out. Once they do they release the held pairs and once again out of the blue a restock. I feel that since jordan heads are seeing that they will restock on the shoes down the line, that once they sell out they will not give a d&&mn because they know a restock is coming. You cant tell me that nike doesnt make shoes in masses with all of the space jams and cool grey 11s lingering around after 1 and 2 years. I dont see why anyone is worried about these concords they made these shoes in masses everyone including my grandmother will be able to get a pair of these period, but im not saying that everybody will be able to cop for retail.

theres no way those Space Jams are re-made and not even possible to be fake. why would a legit shoe site sell fakes? if they got caught selling fakes the business would go down the drain. Jay relies on on Niketalk for most of his sale BTW.

I have bought all my shoes (including XIs) at the same footlocker and have never paid above retail no matter how big a crowd is.

Originally Posted by seanj4523

im starting to think that these restock shoes are the ones that come out on the release date but are no all sold. Like for example if eastbay has a hot jordan shoe coming out like the 5s that come out on the 20th of august, they will not sell all of them at once keep a couple sizes of each size and wait for them to sell out. Once they do they release the held pairs and once again out of the blue a restock. I feel that since jordan heads are seeing that they will restock on the shoes down the line, that once they sell out they will not give a d&&mn because they know a restock is coming. You cant tell me that nike doesnt make shoes in masses with all of the space jams and cool grey 11s lingering around after 1 and 2 years. I dont see why anyone is worried about these concords they made these shoes in masses everyone including my grandmother will be able to get a pair of these period, but im not saying that everybody will be able to cop for retail.
depends though man, not too many places restock, and when they do its only like big cities thats it.... thats it n online, so i know alot of ppl will be mad this season, but naw man it aint gonna be that easy like you trying to make it sound....... lmfao ppl need to have they camera ready, cause last year was crazy man i  only expect this year to be worse since that they keep releasing 11's every christmas is like a tradition now so everybody knows what to expect, its gonna be wild

I have bought all my shoes (including XIs) at the same footlocker and have never paid above retail no matter how big a crowd is.

lol yall must have some "text-book" managers LMFAO, we gettin paper

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

^for real. what is up with this thread? can we stick to info and leave out all this nonsense about maintenance and quality.

No one is asking for y'all to come into this thread for anything if you don't like what you see then do something else with your life. 
Someone clearly thinks that everything that is going on with these early release sites and the quality of their sneakers is relevant to what is going on with these concords. 

You have your release date and pictures what more do you want, feel free to come back to this thread on December 24th. 

Y'all talking about complaining when y'all are doing the same thing about complaining what other people are saying. 

^ It's only been this wat for the past few days. There's been no info to be released. As far as the Shoes from AR and SDS, there have been developments but at this point all there is to do is wait. So the nonsense ensues in the mean time.

Edit: A bit of news/confirmation. I just tweeted SDS(Zyzz. Haha!) asking if they had received their Packaging and shoe trees yet. He replied with "Shoes Ship Monday our time, Sunday your time. Weekend as stated."

Sooo.....Didn't answer my question, but he's still being adamant about the shipping window being this weekend. So that, coupled with the previous response that he gave me confirming that they WILL have the correct packaging; we should be in good shape! Hopefully have the shoes by next Saturday! With them being over seas though...Maybe early week after next. Fingers crossed for Next Saturday!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

STILL DOESN'T EXPLAIN WHY THE SOLES ARE ICYYYYYYYY.

EVEN IF THEY WERE SITTING IN ASIA AND EUROPE THERE'S NO WAY THOSE WERE MADE IN '09 WITH THE SOLES LIKE THAT....

SOMEONE COME UP WITH AN EXPLANATION FOR THAT...
For some reason you seem like you'd me mad annoying in real life in addition to your annoyance on here.

Originally Posted by mandown91

lol yall must have some "text-book" managers LMFAO, we gettin paper

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Datnggag

This thread has really become deplorable. I see the page count jumping and i get excited because i thought there would be relevant information. But of course its more bickering and back and forth.
I ordered two pair from SDS and im going to be patient and wait. And as long as they come in with everything, ill be happy. Blue shoe trees, purple shoe trees. It doesnt matter to me.

And also as far as the space Jams, It is a bit curious that they came in so icey. But if in fact they did have yellow in them , YALL WOULD STILL COMPLAIN. They could come with a free coupon for a lapdance, and yall would complain that the girl is ugly..

one thing that does seem to bother me is Jays twitter..he said he has 13 pairs left, BUT he has a FSR..that to me seems odd.

+1

Allow me to ask a question here... and sorry if this further strays us away from further discussion about Concords. 
If a factory builds out a Space Jam 11 THIS VERY DAY with the same molds/specs/materials as they used back in mid 09, and then tagged the shoes with a production date of mid 09.... do you consider them fake?

How you answer that should be how you view sites like these. 

I remember seeing a MSNBC Nike piece a while back, and if I remember correctly they had a segment about fakes. One of the gentlemen interviewed said that they have gotten so good at them, that the only way you can tell is a abnormally strong glue smell. The materials are all the same, you just have a strong glue smell because it was made very recently. Shoes usually start production 4-6 mo outside of the release date. During that time that fresh glue smell has a chance to dissipate. You still smell it, just not as strong as it would be if you got them on RD. 

Mikey23 wrote:
Datnggag wrote:

+1

8650145.jpg

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Allow me to ask a question here... and sorry if this further strays us away from further discussion about Concords. 
If a factory builds out a Space Jam 11 THIS VERY DAY with the same molds/specs/materials as they used back in mid 09, and then tagged the shoes with a production date of mid 09.... do you consider them fake?

I remember seeing a MSNBC Nike piece a while back, and if I remember correctly they had a segment about fakes. One of the gentlemen interviewed said that they have gotten so good at them, that the only way you can tell is a abnormally strong glue smell. The materials are all the same, you just have a strong glue smell because it was made very recently. Shoes usually start production 4-6 mo outside of the release date. During that time that fresh glue smell has a chance to dissipate. You still smell it, just not as strong as it would be if you got them on RD. 

interesting..good post

Originally Posted by mandown91

^Highly unlikely
no... LIKELY, when there are demand for shoes like this... every christmas holiday is a must have jordan release i been workin at FL for 6  years man, we ALWAYS tax ppl for the shoes....
if we getting 300 pairs, then most likely 100 is for employees' friends & family
and 120 goes for retail if your lucky enough to stand in the line,.... i  mean CROWD
and then the rest are up for grabs by getting taxed man
ppl are always getting taxed for these holiday shoes... n its the concords?? the whole hood and even all the suburban whites n everybody come out for this .. its not a regular release...ppl are willing to pay any money because they see this big *@+ crowd and think they aint getting no shoes

its so crazy cause ppl be like damn yall ran out that fast

indifferent.gif
  Why are NTers so quick to make up stories for the sake of it. What Footlocker do you work at so I can report your dumb !$@

Originally Posted by sneakerst

i agree with sneaker st thats a tell tail sign 

Back
Top Bottom