Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by three2three

Originally Posted by mandown91

Originally Posted by iloaded2

^Highly unlikely
no... LIKELY, when there are demand for shoes like this... every christmas holiday is a must have jordan release i been workin at FL for 6  years man, we ALWAYS tax ppl for the shoes....
if we getting 300 pairs, then most likely 100 is for employees' friends & family
and 120 goes for retail if your lucky enough to stand in the line,.... i  mean CROWD
and then the rest are up for grabs by getting taxed man
ppl are always getting taxed for these holiday shoes... n its the concords?? the whole hood and even all the suburban whites n everybody come out for this .. its not a regular release...ppl are willing to pay any money because they see this big *@+ crowd and think they aint getting no shoes

its so crazy cause ppl be like damn yall ran out that fast

indifferent.gif
  Why are NTers so quick to make up stories for the sake of it. What Footlocker do you work at so I can report your dumb !$@
lmfao boy i aint got time to tell fairy tales online, boy this real life and you think imma tell you which one i work at?? boy please

i googled "strong glue smell from Jordans" and these two links are what came up:

http://www.ehow.com/how_8...-fake-jordans-apart.html
Scroll down to #4

here is and excerpt from the second site:

Quality
One giveaway of a counterfeit sneaker is the quality of the materials used. Bootleggers will use lesser-quality materials. Look at the sneakers in person if possible. If you notice the sneakers caving in to one side, this is a huge sign that the sneaker is counterfeit. There is also a different smell of counterfeit sneakers. Some fakes will have a rubber cement or glue smell compared to a traditional new sneaker scent.

the link:
http://www.ehow.co.uk/inf...ristics-air-jordans.html

just giving you guys a heads up.

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Allow me to ask a question here... and sorry if this further strays us away from further discussion about Concords. 
If a factory builds out a Space Jam 11 THIS VERY DAY with the same molds/specs/materials as they used back in mid 09, and then tagged the shoes with a production date of mid 09.... do you consider them fake?

How you answer that should be how you view sites like these. 

I remember seeing a MSNBC Nike piece a while back, and if I remember correctly they had a segment about fakes. One of the gentlemen interviewed said that they have gotten so good at them, that the only way you can tell is a abnormally strong glue smell. The materials are all the same, you just have a strong glue smell because it was made very recently. Shoes usually start production 4-6 mo outside of the release date. During that time that fresh glue smell has a chance to dissipate. You still smell it, just not as strong as it would be if you got them on RD. 

I just wanna know when you'll be selling pairs of Concords.
nerd.gif

no... LIKELY, when there are demand for shoes like this... every christmas holiday is a must have jordan release i been workin at FL for 6  years man, we ALWAYS tax ppl for the shoes....
if we getting 300 pairs, then most likely 100 is for employees' friends & family
and 120 goes for retail if your lucky enough to stand in the line,.... i  mean CROWD
ppl are always getting taxed for these holiday shoes... n its the concords?? the whole hood and even all the suburban whites n everybody come out for this .. its not a regular release...ppl are willing to pay any money because they see this big *@+ crowd and think they aint getting no shoes

indifferent.gif
  Why are NTers so quick to make up stories for the sake of it. What Footlocker do you work at so I can report your dumb !$@
lmfao boy i aint got time to tell fairy tales online, boy this real life and you think imma tell you which one i work at?? boy please
well do you work at one or know of one? Which is it? In general you're trolling peoples opinion on getting "taxed" yet in here you're "taxing". $!!+. 

shoes are fake, are you guys serious. i even asked Jay about the shoes. he said they are legit, he does not sell fakes and only buys from the same factory as always. he even said check with Nike on the tag and numbers if you dont believe him.

Originally Posted by dharv

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

STILL DOESN'T EXPLAIN WHY THE SOLES ARE ICYYYYYYYY.

EVEN IF THEY WERE SITTING IN ASIA AND EUROPE THERE'S NO WAY THOSE WERE MADE IN '09 WITH THE SOLES LIKE THAT....

SOMEONE COME UP WITH AN EXPLANATION FOR THAT...
For some reason you seem like you'd me mad annoying in real life in addition to your annoyance on here.

I don't see how he is annoying. Unless it is just me, he is just curious about the sole still being icy after two years. Although I think it is possible for completely icy soles after two years (if you are lucky) unless seaglowed, mines are DS and yellowed around the pods like almost everyone else and my other pair that I wore several times was the same yellowness until I sold them. The issue is the strong smell after 2 years. Also after almost one year, the cool greys are starting to do the same thing although it is minor. And the silver anniversaries it is just like the spacejams. But I heard that it is the glue. This never happened to any of my 2000/2001 retros or my DMP's, the yellowing was evenly throughout the sole.There should still be a smell, but not too strong. BTW, the soles are turning ORANGE, not yellow. That sucks. LOL!!!

indifferent.gif
well what he's saying isnt so far-fetched. i worked at toy-r-us while i was in college and when the systems dropped, ps3, 360, wii, we definitely used to fabricate the amount we really had, and sell them on the side, in store.  the customer has to believe you, because, why would you lie.  i worked in the video game section, me and a few others, we had a whole operation. and all systems we had to bring out the back, so there was no way of getting caught.  all we had to do was say we were sold out, and cats would generously throw us bread to give them a call when more came in.  we'd call, say we had a shipment, and they'd throw us more when they came to pick them up.  doing this type of stuff is very easy, and wild profitable.  selling !%*% that doesnt even belong to you is all profit haha. 

Originally Posted by Zyzz

shoes are fake, are you guys serious. i even asked Jay about the shoes. he said they are legit, he does not sell fakes and only buys from the same factory as always. he even said check with Nike on the tag and numbers if you dont believe him.
well if jay says they're real then i guess they are....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Freeze

indifferent.gif
well what he's saying isnt so far-fetched. i worked at toy-r-us while i was in college and when the systems dropped, ps3, 360, wii, we definitely used to fabricate the amount we really had, and sell them on the side, in store.  the customer has to believe you, because, why would you lie.  i worked in the video game section, me and a few others, we had a whole operation. and all systems we had to bring out the back, so there was no way of getting caught.  all we had to do was say we were sold out, and cats would generously throw us bread to give them a call when more came in.  we'd call, say we had a shipment, and they'd throw us more when they came to pick them up.  doing this type of stuff is very easy, and wild profitable.  selling !%*% that doesnt even belong to you is all profit haha. 

haha ppl mad cause they on the other side of the fence,,,, makin profit with out spending a dime
pimp.gif
..... and with ppl profit I GOT ME A FREE PAIR lol .

love it

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

laugh.gif
the shoes are fake?
grin.gif

HarlemToTheBronx wrote:

I just wanna know when you'll be selling pairs of Concords.
nerd.gif

Haha... not till Dec sir. 
And im not here saying that SDS and AR sell fakes.  Personally I think it falls into a grey area, and depends on your own interpretation of what "Fake" is.  Every sneaker blog uses these early drop sites as info to pass along to you guys. Guys like sneakgeekz post videos of shoes that they bought from all of these sites.  A huge part of the "sneaker game" consists of these early sites, getting the shoes early finding out what JB/Nike has next in store for us. 

Remember when seeing scans of the nike catalogs all had us on pins and needles?   Is it suede?, nubuck?, how is it shaped?, mesh toebox? , is that red/infrared?,  etc... now we have HD hi res pics that we take from these sites and for the most part I think what we have seen has been right. 

This thread is just annoying now.

and another thing, you guys are waaay over killing it with the gifs. it used to be a clever gif strategically place equated to lulz all around. now its just not even funny anymore. every other post is a lame one.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

and another thing, you guys are waaay over killing it with the gifs. it used to be a clever gif strategically place equated to lulz all around. now its just not even funny anymore. every other post is a lame one.

it's because alot of these guys are corny.

What's up with the no response to messages or email from
Sds? Have a question about my order but no response to my messages.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 seriously whats he going to say his shoes are fake? how hard is it to copy a bunch of tag numbers? dudes got his face all up in jays +%@.

Originally Posted by jecca650

different time zone, tons of emails, and just slow in general

do we not entertain you? go fart blood.

This thread has become Air Randy vs. Jay thread. They are bashing each other on who is better, while I think that they both have the same source. LOL!!!

Originally Posted by jecca650

different time zone, tons of emails, and just slow in general
This. Someone is replying to tweets though. From the looks of it people are skyping him.

Originally Posted by Gink

do we not entertain you? go fart blood.
calm down Beatris
jecca650 wrote:
get at him on twitter.  answers are posted quick.

Back
Top Bottom