Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

you gotta take into account that the majority of U.S. buyers of Jordans are prepubescent children to men who still live at home so their money is pretty much expendable.

Been to a few places, nowhere in Asia, yet, but from what I've seen, people in other countries aren't too materialistic.
Just look at the Buy-Sell Forums and eBay. U.S. folk buy stuff for the sake of buying stuff only to realize that they have no need for that pair of Vs or multiple colors of I and IIIs so they sell it off.

Sry to come into the Jams thread with a question on the Concords... But did I miss something? SDS put up another 100 pairs? I been trying to keep up, but with this thread growing 8pgs a day... I just been skimming.

LOL at that dude back there who said $20 shipping or F it...
laugh.gif

so $13.00 is really gonna make you sleep on getting them 5 months early?

wow!

they're shipping from another country son. $33.00 ain't that bad.

and why are these even in their stock without shoe trees already in them? why are they sent seperately? i've just never heard of that. when my local HOH gets their stock i'm pretty sure everything is already in the box... my boy who works there has taken me in the back b4 to see the stock when it first arrived.

Selling restocks with left over materials is actually a possibilty that I can see happening. But why would Nike allow something like that? Unless nike is somehow in on this operation, I think it's pretty shady. IMO but what do I know. It's a new day apparently. Restocks on everything!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dhtowng

Selling restocks with left over materials is actually a possibilty that I can see happening. But why would Nike allow something like that? Unless nike is somehow in on this operation, I think it's pretty shady. IMO but what do I know. It's a new day apparently. Restocks on everything!
laugh.gif

Not trying to burst anyone's bubble, and someone is going to call me a liar, but these restocked SJ has actually been sitting on his site for at least a good 5-6 months.  No one was buying them, cause its site wasnt amongst the popular ones.  It wasnt until this thread, that people finally realized Jay had Jams on his site for sale.............

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I'm sitting here lookin at the sj pics and reading the comments and really at a loss of words. First of all I own 09 SJs. Not da but worn about 3 times. Thoroughly cleaned after each wear. Like everyone else I have slight yellowing around the pods with the rest of the shoe (side) still Icey. Everybody I know with 09 jams has the same yellowing dead stock or not. How in the hell do these guys manage to get Icey sj restocks with NO yellowing whatsoever? Smeling like strong glue? After two years? Not tryin to hate on those who copped but if this isn't a red flag, I don't know what is! Seems ar and jay are MAKING these shoes as they go. and it's wrong. I hate to see my fellow NTs ordering replicas and accepting it. Can't believe it! I'm the last to call fake in most cases, but this is just absurd...

STOLE THE WORDS OUT MY MOUTH....

LIKE button 

Originally Posted by topnotchflip

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Here is my explanation of the restocks.

The whole world is doing bad. Stuff aint selling. I think companies are just selling off there unmovable/ slow moving stock. I have noticed this across the board. For instance I was looking for a pair of Balencigas and everwhere i went they were sold out and never to restock. All of a sudden barneys had a full size run. Design houses rarely have the luxury to reproduce items that are out of production. Even regular nikes are seeing restocks. Companies are starting to move inventory to where there is demand. With our shacky economy companies are more willing to let go inventory.
okay but how do you explain the ICY soles and strong glue smell on these re-stock pairs? If these shoes have been sitting for a while due to slow economy shouldn't the soles be yellowing as well like all the other  DS jams that came out in 09? BTW...hard economy or not...these are SpaceJams we're talking about...not some kind of team Jordan shoe so if you cant move SpaceJams as a business then you in the wrong business.

Im thinking these shoes were made this year by using the same materials/workers/shop etc....to make them look like the 09s. So my question is NT....if ( i said IF and not saying that my statement is true ) IF this was the case would these re-stock shoes be considered a fake/BGrade/knockoffs/counterfiet in any ways?
nope. They're the '11 Space Jams.
laugh.gif

what exactly is a REAL (Authentic) shoe?

Anyone else notice that the blue on the bottom of the Space Jams from SDS are a little more dull compared to the blue on the soles from the Space Jams from '09?  It could just be the lighting/camera, but it's just something I noticed from the pics people are posting
nerd.gif

because everybody's busy with the 2011 concords, i got a steal from the bay for a FRESH DS 2000 concords lol
pimp.gif

so happy..
roll.gif

Originally Posted by eddo1005

laugh.gif

Not trying to burst anyone's bubble, and someone is going to call me a liar, but these restocked SJ has actually been sitting on his site for at least a good 5-6 months.  No one was buying them, cause its site wasnt amongst the popular ones.  It wasnt until this thread, that people finally realized Jay had Jams on his site for sale.............

i agree with eddo VMVINC got their Jams restock a couple of months ago.. they still have them though but way pricey than SDS's.

Pardon my off topic on the SJ's

STILL DOESN'T EXPLAIN WHY THE SOLES ARE ICYYYYYYYY.

EVEN IF THEY WERE SITTING IN ASIA AND EUROPE THERE'S NO WAY THOSE WERE MADE IN '09 WITH THE SOLES LIKE THAT....

SOMEONE COME UP WITH AN EXPLANATION FOR THAT...

This thread is hard to keep up with.

Memphis: I wouldn't use that many silica packs if I were you....may dry out the shoe and cause cracking...just a heads up homie.

EVEN IF THEY WERE SITTING IN ASIA AND EUROPE THERE'S NO WAY THOSE WERE MADE IN '09 WITH THE SOLES LIKE THAT....

Cant really explain it.  I am sure there are ppl who has pairs from 09 that havent yellowed much either.  Just because they havent shown up in the thread, dont mean they dont exist.  I have a DS pair too, and it has yellowed some, i will admit.

There is no way of knowing for sure how those soles stayed fresh.

I do have to say though, about 50 pages back, someone did say they emailed Jay and asked him if the soles were still icy, and the Jay's response posted went something like:

"Hi Dear Friend.  The sole has yellowed since its from 09."

Didnt copy it word for word, but thats close enough.

Now, how you interpret that information is entirely up to you.  Your guess is as good as mine.

I agree! Just looked at my DS pair out of the 3 I have from 2009 and all of them have yellowing around the pods. Come on MAN!   
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by EL BURRO73

I agree! Just looked at my DS pair out of the 3 I have from 2009 and all of them have yellowing around the pods. Come on MAN!   
ohwell.gif

The yellowed despite they are barely 2 years oldAnd even deadatock?That is bad indeed.

Cant really explain it.  I am sure there are ppl who has pairs from 09 that havent yellowed much either.  Just because they havent shown up in the thread, dont mean they dont exist.  I have a DS pair too, and it has yellowed some, i will admit.

I do have to say though, about 50 pages back, someone did say they emailed Jay and asked him if the soles were still icy, and the Jay's response posted went something like:

Now, how you interpret that information is entirely up to you.  Your guess is as good as mine.

But the soles AREN'T YELLOWED. They're icy, but they're from 09. Oh?

I just don't understand why some of you dudes sit here & try to defend these sites all the time.

Just guilty off your purchases I swear.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by topnotchflip

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Here is my explanation of the restocks.

The whole world is doing bad. Stuff aint selling. I think companies are just selling off there unmovable/ slow moving stock. I have noticed this across the board. For instance I was looking for a pair of Balencigas and everwhere i went they were sold out and never to restock. All of a sudden barneys had a full size run. Design houses rarely have the luxury to reproduce items that are out of production. Even regular nikes are seeing restocks. Companies are starting to move inventory to where there is demand. With our shacky economy companies are more willing to let go inventory.
okay but how do you explain the ICY soles and strong glue smell on these re-stock pairs? If these shoes have been sitting for a while due to slow economy shouldn't the soles be yellowing as well like all the other  DS jams that came out in 09? BTW...hard economy or not...these are SpaceJams we're talking about...not some kind of team Jordan shoe so if you cant move SpaceJams as a business then you in the wrong business.

Im thinking these shoes were made this year by using the same materials/workers/shop etc....to make them look like the 09s. So my question is NT....if ( i said IF and not saying that my statement is true ) IF this was the case would these re-stock shoes be considered a fake/BGrade/knockoffs/counterfiet in any ways?
nope. They're the '11 Space Jams.
laugh.gif

what exactly is a REAL (Authentic) shoe?
Major retailers are not re-stocking SJ's. Only these overseas sites with close ties to manufacturing. From what I have gathered, these have a strong "new smell". We seaglow but, I gaurantee that there is a is a very simple solution to getting them icy. The SJ's I have seen on here look extra icy. Better than when they first droped. Who would know better to get them back icy than the people that make them. These overseas retailers may have a temporary fix to get them sold. Only time will tell. I say this because sds initially tweeted that the SJ's were two years old and should expect some yellowing. Then ships SJ's without any yellowing. I bet they fixed them at the last minute. Thus why people were wondering where their kicks were at. Plus we have just learned that not all pieces are made in the same place. So, to get all suppliers to reproduce, seems unlikely.

Originally Posted by LadyExpensive

But the soles AREN'T YELLOWED. They're icy, but they're from 09. Oh?

I just don't understand why some of you dudes sit here & try to defend these sites all the time.

Just guilty off your purchases I swear.

Arent you just Captain obvious...? 

You miss the point completely.  If you were selling fakes and someone asked you if the soles were yellowed, would you tell them yes, the soles have yellowed, or would you just say no they are icy to make a sale.  I am just saying, for him to say the soles have yellowed, then for someone to receive the shoes that are in pretty good condition, that is just mind blowing if he were selling fakes.  Some kind of new strategies being employed by these "fake Js seller?"

Besides, so far i have only seen cmoney post his shoes that he received.  I wouldnt be surprised if someone who received a pair that actually has yellowing around the pod, just wait.

I wont defend anyone else besides Jay here, I have bought J's, royal/silver foamposites 1s(and if you know anything about foams, you would know how easy it is to spot a fake pair of these), all have been legit pairs.   And year after year, its always the same ppl crying fake. 

Originally Posted by mike mathis

Are the concords Air-randy Selling B-grades? Or are they the real thing?
AR claims his product that he sells are authentic A grade shoes. But people are feeling suspicious that he claimed that he had to order shoe trees and what not because I guess his concords didn't come with the original purple shoe trees.
Personally I wouldn't know, I didn't order from him.
On the other hand I ordered from SDS and his shoes when I purchased back in 2009, were authentic. No complaints.

Originally Posted by ehbball88

I'm sitting here lookin at the sj pics and reading the comments and really at a loss of words. First of all I own 09 SJs. Not da but worn about 3 times. Thoroughly cleaned after each wear. Like everyone else I have slight yellowing around the pods with the rest of the shoe (side) still Icey. Everybody I know with 09 jams has the same yellowing dead stock or not. How in the hell do these guys manage to get Icey sj restocks with NO yellowing whatsoever? Smeling like strong glue? After two years? Not tryin to hate on those who copped but if this isn't a red flag, I don't know what is! Seems ar and jay are MAKING these shoes as they go. and it's wrong. I hate to see my fellow NTs ordering replicas and accepting it. Can't believe it! I'm the last to call fake in most cases, but this is just absurd...

STOLE THE WORDS OUT MY MOUTH....

LIKE button 
memphissfinest be careful with using so much silica, it may over-dry your kicks

here is a pic of my Jams DS 09 i took a month ago.
No silica, paper still in box, no bags,etc...
Im a firm believer that if you store em in a cool place without too much lighting, its all good. No need to add all the crap people say.
what do you guys think?

some slight yellowing near the pods like everybody elses.
so getting back on point i agree that theres somethin fishy about these re-stocks being so damn icy

we will see i also ordered a pair of spacejams with the concords. once he ships both i will be able to tell. But everything does sound fishy bigtime. Are the boxes and shoes trees made at a totaly different factory? The glue smell is what making me feel that there is something fishy about it. the shoes are two years old they shouldnt be smelling like alot of glue.

Back
Top Bottom