Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

but see, that's the thing, that's the only reason i spent any time posting in here today, cuz some of you cats who aren't quite ready to pull the trigger on these early releases wanna walk away and claim all these are defected pairs, but it sounds like to me it's not just a bunch of flawed pairs, but overruns, which are A-GRADE.

but tell yourself whatever helps you sleep knowing you did or didn't cop early tho. it's whatever...

the truth will be in the pudding once we all receive our preorder pairs. then we'll really see what's up.
DJ Proto J. These are not overrun shoes that they are selling. Nike is not letting these resellers get ahold of "overruns".

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

I find it funny people turning their head away from these early "b-grade" pairs and waiting until release day. I'm pretty sure there have been people who get these early releases and then on release day switch them with a pair they bought at FTL, FNL etc and return them to the stores (trying to get store credit or another "legit" RD pair). I wouldn't be surprised if this has been done before.

I KNOW THIS HAS BEEN DONE BEFORE BECAUSE I'M THE ONE WHO DID IT LOL.
laugh.gif

I USE TO BUY EARLY RELEASE PAIRS ALL THE TIME AND THE LAST PAIR I BOUGHT EARLY WERE THE WHITE/VARSITY RED 6'S. I CAN'T REMEMBER WHO I BOUGHT FROM BUT IT WAS EITHER AIR RANDY, VMV OR PROMO SHOES. THEY WERE OBVIOUSLY EITHER FAKE OR EXTREME B-GRADES. ONE TONGUE LITERALLY SAT ABOUT ONE AND HALF INCHES HIGHER THAN THE OTHER AS WELL AS OTHER OBVIOUS GIVE AWAYS. I POSTED ABOUT THIS IN THAT THREAD AND WARNED OTHERS.

I TRIED TO GET A REFUND BACK BUT SINCE I DIDN'T PAY WITH PAYPAL AND THE SELLER WASN'T RESPONDING I COULDN'T. WENT TO THE NEAREST FINISHLINE AND BOUGHT A RELEASE DAY PAIR, SWITCHED OUT THE RELEASE DAY PAIR WITH THE EARLY RELEASE PAIR AND THEN RETURNED THEM TO ANOTHER FINISHLINE THAT MY HOME GIRL WORKED AT.
laugh.gif

A true scumbag move.  Someone is going to buy that pair and be stuck with a knockoff because you made a poor choice and can't take responsibility for it.  I guess as long as you get yours, screw everybody else.  
indifferent.gif

LOL at people thinking Nike has any control or say on what goes on at these factories. The factories are not owned or ran by Nike and thats exactly how they want it, so they are not liable for human rights violations that occur there. Asian Organized Crime has a big hand in the entire shoe factory industry there and they play a part in the whole grey market shoe thing as well. Why do you think Nike has never went out of their way to correct the fakes and now grey market problem? Whether the grey market shoes are flawed or overruns, who knows exactly? There is no way definitive way to ever say for sure, just because some article says something doesnt mean that it is the truth.

I have over 250 pairs of Nikes/Jordans and have always been a huge fan and supporter of them, but that being said they are still a scumbag company who continues to have declining quality, look how many people get bad defects on shoes purchased for full retail price, plus all the mistreatment of workers that Nike has gone out of their way now to make sure they have no legal responsibility of. Of course Nike is going to raise their prices because the cost of doing business and materials has went up dramatically in the past 10 years, all brands whether food, auto or whatever have raised prices by more % then Nike over time, my problem is with Nikes horrible quality lately.

Its hilarious that people are concerned over feeling bad for getting these shoes, as if Nike is some holy righteous company who treats their customers and workers so great. Not only has Nike been ripping you off, they have blinded you as well.

i remember posting long arguments with various nt members about quality(i know, dont start). now seeing how some people are outwardly willing to take a b-grade or less pair of shoes, i see why these fools dont care about quality. makes perfect sense now.

i used to ask the question, what would it take to turn down a popular release shoe? never really got an anwser, but i see that it can be less than a b,c, defective or flawed grade and these guys would still cop and at above retail. dam i guess that still dosent anwser my question . lol

Originally Posted by eddo1005

The funny thing is, these sites sell more than just J's. Are those foamposites fake? Be pretty crazy if those are "fakes" too.
none of the shoes are fake though. ive received shoes from SDS before and they are the exact same as shoes i got from finishline. explain that to me

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

I find it funny people turning their head away from these early "b-grade" pairs and waiting until release day. I'm pretty sure there have been people who get these early releases and then on release day switch them with a pair they bought at FTL, FNL etc and return them to the stores (trying to get store credit or another "legit" RD pair). I wouldn't be surprised if this has been done before.

I KNOW THIS HAS BEEN DONE BEFORE BECAUSE I'M THE ONE WHO DID IT LOL.
laugh.gif

I USE TO BUY EARLY RELEASE PAIRS ALL THE TIME AND THE LAST PAIR I BOUGHT EARLY WERE THE WHITE/VARSITY RED 6'S. I CAN'T REMEMBER WHO I BOUGHT FROM BUT IT WAS EITHER AIR RANDY, VMV OR PROMO SHOES. THEY WERE OBVIOUSLY EITHER FAKE OR EXTREME B-GRADES. ONE TONGUE LITERALLY SAT ABOUT ONE AND HALF INCHES HIGHER THAN THE OTHER AS WELL AS OTHER OBVIOUS GIVE AWAYS. I POSTED ABOUT THIS IN THAT THREAD AND WARNED OTHERS.

I TRIED TO GET A REFUND BACK BUT SINCE I DIDN'T PAY WITH PAYPAL AND THE SELLER WASN'T RESPONDING I COULDN'T. WENT TO THE NEAREST FINISHLINE AND BOUGHT A RELEASE DAY PAIR, SWITCHED OUT THE RELEASE DAY PAIR WITH THE EARLY RELEASE PAIR AND THEN RETURNED THEM TO ANOTHER FINISHLINE THAT MY HOME GIRL WORKED AT.
laugh.gif

A true scumbag move.  Someone is going to buy that pair and be stuck with a knockoff because you made a poor choice and can't take responsibility for it.  I guess as long as you get yours, screw everybody else.  
indifferent.gif
THEY HAVE THE OPTION TO CHECK THEIR SHOES BEFORE PURCHASING AND EVEN SO CAN BRING THEM BACK FOR A RETURN SO I GUESS YOU ARE RIGHT. AS LONG AS I GET MINES....

*KANYE SHRUG*

Originally Posted by Error on page

i remember posting long arguments with various nt members about quality(i know, dont start). now seeing how some people are outwardly willing to take a b-grade or less pair of shoes, i see why these fools dont care about quality. makes perfect sense now.

i used to ask the question, what would it take to turn down a popular release shoe? never really got an anwser, but i see that it can be less than a b,c, defective or flawed grade and these guys would still cop and at above retail. dam i guess that still dosent anwser my question . lol

DUDES WOULD STILL COP AT ABOVE RETAIL IF AIR RANDY, SDS, AND VMV  CAME OUT AND SAID THEY SOLD BGRADES/SUPERFAKES.

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

Just got this email from Jay i hope everyone's order is shipped by the 15th or there goons be a lot of mad people

Hello my dear friend!

Hopefuly your order will be ship out 15th!

Best regards

Jay
highly doubt everyones order is shipping the 15th. thats when hes starting. he has like 300+ pairs to ship out to regular customers and way more wholesale. hes gonna be shipping out all week.

id say a good 25% of all shoe sold in retail stores could qualify for B grades if someone actually inspected them, which Nike doesnt really do these days

many B grades Ive seen in outlets look better then retail A grades, for every flaw they find in a B grade they take out the 100 before and 100 after so most B grades are actually A grade quality they just take them out of the lineup automatically...

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

id say a good 25% of all shoe sold in retail stores could qualify for B grades if someone actually inspected them, which Nike doesnt really do these days

many B grades Ive seen in outlets look better then retail A grades, for every flaw they find in a B grade they take out the 100 before and 100 after so most B grades are actually A grade quality they just take them out of the lineup automatically...

Nice to know this... I've seen a few shoes that look off at outlets, but a lot of them do look like A grades.

Originally Posted by tevinbrad

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Nice to know this... I've seen a few shoes that look off at outlets, but a lot of them do look like A grades.
BigLescobar: I agree. i own a pair of CDP 11's that i got with the pack, supposed A-grades from eastbay. i also have a pair of b-grade CDP 11's that i ordered from an outlet. i gotta say, the supposed b-grade has fewer flaws than the eastbay pair. i've picked up many a pair of kicks from the stores only to find blemishes, glue-marks, even scuffs. tell me how those pairs passed inspection and are better quality than what we will be receiving from jay.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Just got this email from Jay i hope everyone's order is shipped by the 15th or there goons be a lot of mad people

Hello my dear friend!

Best regards

Jay
highly doubt everyones order is shipping the 15th. thats when hes starting. he has like 300+ pairs to ship out to regular customers and way more wholesale. hes gonna be shipping out all week.

I ordered from sds in the first batch when he said shipping should be between the 8th and 15th. If it aint shipped by monday we are going to have a problem. To be honest Jay is starting to sound a lil shady. He said he wont email tracking until he's finished shipping. So no one will know if he actually shipped on the 15th. Starting to sound like he's trying to buy himself time.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Hello my dear friend!

Best regards

Jay

I ordered from sds in the first batch when he said shipping should be between the 8th and 15th. If it aint shipped by monday we are going to have a problem. To be honest Jay is starting to sold a lil shady. He said he wont email tracking until he's finished shipping. Starting to sound like he's trying to buy himself time.

I got an email from Jay saying the shoes are being shipped out starting the 15th...
My reply was that I paid for shoes to be shipped by the 15th and if I don't have a working tracking number within 48 hours I will file a paypal claim...
It isn't even about the shoes anymore...we all paid well in advance and above msrp to have them and if the sellers want to improperly communicate that is on them.

you can argue that they are overseas sellers and their culture is different when it comes to communication, you can argue this is the nature of the game and thats just "how it is"...

my response is simple...I paid for a product with a pre-determined ship date, you busted that ship date and are as vague as you can be concerning details...
I will take my $270 and go to eBay, DSS or elsewhere and still get them earlier...

to each his own...Jay dropped the ball in my opinion as did AR...they miscalculated when they were going to get the shoes and the backlash will be remembered.

edit: didn't feel like waiting...filed my paypal claim...if Jay wants to ship the shoes, he can and provide tracking, if not, then paypal will refund my money and I'll get them elsewhere...

once again, and I cannot stress this enough....I am so glad this is my last adventure with Air Jordan.....

Good luck to everyone more patient than I am
smile.gif

Hello my dear friend!

Best regards

Jay
Yo... a few questions that would help us keep track of where our orders might be: When did you order...Was it prior to last Last Friday, Aug. 5th? Do you remember how many pairs were available when you placed your order? And finally, did you order out of the original stock available or the second 100?

I didn't get that e-mail you got but I DID receive a twitter response that they would be shipping out Sunday (for us)/Their Monday. So, I ask these questions to try and find out if I should expect a delay or if I have a better shot at having my order shipped out as expected expected as opposed to "Hopefully" having them out.

And to everyone else, I just looked at SDS and there is another 100 that looks like they were put up. There are 77 pairs available that I noticed. So of he's steady putting up stock, the orders from the factory must be steady rolling out. It certainly doesn't seem like he or Randy are just taking our money.

That article is old sites posted fakes so they could be the first to start pre orders

True, but with that said, with all the speculations, why would one jeopardize character and integrity and post fake pics to make that quick buck. I mean if they were smart they would know the shoe would sell regardless. No need to post fake pics, that's just dumb. I figure if they can't even be truthful when posting a pic of their products, why would they be truthful about the authenticity of the product itself. Make no sense in any aspect of running a business. I guess it doesn't matter since people on here beastin over them.

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Hello my dear friend!

Best regards

Jay
Yo... a few questions that would help us keep track of where our orders might be: When did you order...Was it prior to last Last Friday, Aug. 5th? Do you remember how many pairs were available when you placed your order? And finally, did you order out of the original stock available or the second 100?

I didn't get that e-mail you got but I DID receive a twitter response that they would be shipping out Sunday (for us)/Their Monday. So, I ask these questions to try and find out if I should expect a delay or if I have a better shot at having my order shipped out as expected expected as opposed to "Hopefully" having them out.

And to everyone else, I just looked at SDS and there is another 100 that looks like they were put up. There are 77 pairs available that I noticed. So of he's steady putting up stock, the orders from the factory must be steady rolling out. It certainly doesn't seem like he or Randy are just taking our money.
I ordered out of the first 100 on the 4th with 27 pairs left.

Hmm...Interesting. By that account, you ordered a day before me and 73-78 pairs ahead of me and I didn't get that e-mail. Wonder what this means. And that Counterkicks article doesn't make me feel too good :-/....Ugh!

I got my refund from AR last night. From what I have seen, he has only shipped out a handful of pairs, out of the hundreds of
orders he took a week ago.
30t6p3b.gif

On the bright side, Kicks Lab actually has the shoes, boxes and all, but for $309, plus shipping.
indifferent.gif

I will be waiting until around RD, unless I can grab a pair earlier.

The pairs you guys are buying from these early release overseas sites are selling pairs that aren't sanctioned by Nike. So IMO they are FAKE. Plain and simple, if Nike Inc. themselves are not shipping out pairs to any of those sites with a manifest then they are not the real deal. PERIOD.

Some of you guys are in denial for real... And what makes it even worse is you guys are paying these bootleggers damn near twice retail for these fakes. That's a damn shame for real.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Hello my dear friend!

Best regards

Jay

I ordered from sds in the first batch when he said shipping should be between the 8th and 15th. If it aint shipped by monday we are going to have a problem. To be honest Jay is starting to sound a lil shady. He said he wont email tracking until he's finished shipping. So no one will know if he actually shipped on the 15th. Starting to sound like he's trying to buy himself time.

not defending him but from past experience and from everyone in here. he doesnt send tracking the minute it gets shipped. he ships them out no problem just a hassle to get tracking from him which everyone knows including me.

Continuation from http://www.sneakerfreaker.com/
by member Kuvakoy

**Re-posting this part in case it was missed in oversight with the spacing being off yesterday.**

QUANTITY

it is the GR feature product from JB for the Xmas holiday season. more units than normal will be produced to boost the end of year sale earnings. the OEM factories have to be already in production mode by June to meet the number of units.

Let’s say an estimate of 30000 units for the WORLDWIDE market is to be made. How many are there at the picture?  There are around 30 pairs up there which is only 0.10% of the total! It wouldn’t surprise me if he amasses 300 AJ XI concords because that’s only 1% of the total.

QUALITY

People at various sneaker sites dismiss the sneakers in the picture straightaway as B grades or Fakes. again not at face value..

Sloppy lacing? Of course, these units came straight from the factory assembly line not from the post production units ready for shipment.

looks B-Grade/Fakes.. who are we to know the quality of the finish product on official release? for all we know, the quality looks poor because the actual release pairs are on par with poor quality B-grades or Fakes. since when do Jordan brand GR retro sneakers are of high quality sneakers anyway?. 

All these cost cutting measures with no regard to quality control to maximize profits only encourages the grey market and now is the better time for the Air Randys to do this. 

Why? Because of JB stupid product releases.  AJ III black cement in Oct, AJ XI concord in Dec and AJ IV white cement in early 2012 - c'mon all within weeks of each other!

if these grey sneakers merchants keep the operation small like making money on the side out of the write-offs then its Hell Yeah. big hell yeah if the money goes to the workers pocket (i doubt though).

but if the demand is really high and they take the risk of mixing the units with Fakes because of high sales then Hell No!

Back
Top Bottom