Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by 430AM

Then I spent $300 bucks on this... Just to be like, You ain't up on this.�
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
�
roll.gif

Just got a email from paypal from ar saying my order has been shipped!
Here we go gonna see how this plays out, lol! I tracked it an it's in transit.

I still cannot track mine. Damn, supposedly monday is the deadline??? I might file earlier 

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I KNOW THIS HAS BEEN DONE BEFORE BECAUSE I'M THE ONE WHO DID IT LOL.
laugh.gif

I USE TO BUY EARLY RELEASE PAIRS ALL THE TIME AND THE LAST PAIR I BOUGHT EARLY WERE THE WHITE/VARSITY RED 6'S. I CAN'T REMEMBER WHO I BOUGHT FROM BUT IT WAS EITHER AIR RANDY, VMV OR PROMO SHOES. THEY WERE OBVIOUSLY EITHER FAKE OR EXTREME B-GRADES. ONE TONGUE LITERALLY SAT ABOUT ONE AND HALF INCHES HIGHER THAN THE OTHER AS WELL AS OTHER OBVIOUS GIVE AWAYS. I POSTED ABOUT THIS IN THAT THREAD AND WARNED OTHERS.

I TRIED TO GET A REFUND BACK BUT SINCE I DIDN'T PAY WITH PAYPAL AND THE SELLER WASN'T RESPONDING I COULDN'T. WENT TO THE NEAREST FINISHLINE AND BOUGHT A RELEASE DAY PAIR, SWITCHED OUT THE RELEASE DAY PAIR WITH THE EARLY RELEASE PAIR AND THEN RETURNED THEM TO ANOTHER FINISHLINE THAT MY HOME GIRL WORKED AT.
laugh.gif

A true scumbag move.  Someone is going to buy that pair and be stuck with a knockoff because you made a poor choice and can't take responsibility for it.  I guess as long as you get yours, screw everybody else.  
indifferent.gif
THEY HAVE THE OPTION TO CHECK THEIR SHOES BEFORE PURCHASING AND EVEN SO CAN BRING THEM BACK FOR A RETURN SO I GUESS YOU ARE RIGHT. AS LONG AS I GET MINES....

*KANYE SHRUG*

Originally Posted by Error on page

i remember posting long arguments with various nt members about quality(i know, dont start). now seeing how some people are outwardly willing to take a b-grade or less pair of shoes, i see why these fools dont care about quality. makes perfect sense now.

i used to ask the question, what would it take to turn down a popular release shoe? never really got an anwser, but i see that it can be less than a b,c, defective or flawed grade and these guys would still cop and at above retail. dam i guess that still dosent anwser my question . lol

DUDES WOULD STILL COP AT ABOVE RETAIL IF AIR RANDY, SDS, AND VMV  CAME OUT AND SAID THEY SOLD BGRADES/SUPERFAKES.
aint even mad, i'd do the same.  i could care less who cops them after i send them in.

Jay finally responded to my e-mails and website messages so that made me feel better about placing my order. Hopefully everything goes smoothly and people start posting up pics of their 2011 concords by the end of next week.

Freeze wrote

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

A true scumbag move.  Someone is going to buy that pair and be stuck with a knockoff because you made a poor choice and can't take responsibility for it.  I guess as long as you get yours, screw everybody else. 

aint even mad, i'd do the same.  i could care less who cops them after i send them in.

30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif

LOL at these dudes so sure that these are just all fakes or flawed pairs we're ordering. whatever makes you feel better...
laugh.gif

prolly just mad they can't afford to cop early. the same kinda cats who will sleep on concrete and wait outside in a line for forever to save a few dollars...

we'll see what's up in a week or two when the pix come rolling in. if they're fake or defective, the truth will come out.

chances are these are just overruns and we're catching a nice lil' hook up cuz of a loophole.

come on NT, I got military connects overseas. I know a lot of the guys on here got families in different countries.
lets cut out the middle man and get these super fakes directly...................
laugh.gif

images

From what I just read in the counterkicks article I don't think I can even believe the shoes are made in Nike factories!

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

haha, trust me yo, the lil' $260 i got tied up in this early release is nothing to me. ask about me.

these are blatantly legit. just a matter of whether they're gonna have any minor flaws or not. like i said, i've received C-grades from major retailers b4. it's really whatever. if they suck i'll get my refund on.

chances are i got another pair on lock on release day, no line, no wait, cuz i got a homeboy who manages my local house of hoops... i'm just picking these up for the F of it...
buy me a pair? 
frown.gif

LOL at these dudes so sure that these are just all fakes or flawed pairs we're ordering. whatever makes you feel better...
laugh.gif

prolly just mad they can't afford to cop early. the same kinda cats who will sleep on concrete and wait outside in a line for forever to save a few dollars...

we'll see what's up in a week or two when the pix come rolling in. if they're fake or defective, the truth will come out.

chances are these are just overruns and we're catching a nice lil' hook up cuz of a loophole.
Or you're just trying to make yourself feel better by denying that you might be getting duped. Whether one can afford to buy early has no bearing on the "what are we getting" argument. You're lame. Case closed.

Originally Posted by three2three

laugh.gif

Or you're just trying to make yourself feel better by denying that you might be getting duped. Whether one can afford to buy early has no bearing on the "what are we getting" argument. You're lame. Case closed.

how am i getting duped when i can file a claim and get my money back?

fact is, you don't know if these are fakes, b-grades, or a-grade authentics, but you're acting like you know.

i never claimed to know for sure either way. you're the lame.
wink.gif

I ordered late July from the first batch of 100 and still haven't gotten an email... Hope they ship by the 15th cuz that was the time that was given when I ordered. Jay had originally said he wasn't gonna put up the second 100 till the 100 got shipped out. So I really hope my pair would be one of the first shipped.

Well if they are so real and authentic according to Proto and others, why are the sellers being so inconsistent? and having all these communication problems? If you confident in the product you are selling, there should be no problem shipping and for gods sakes no problem having extras like BOXES AND SHOE TREES! Like really? According to counterkicks, the REAL ones haven't even went into production yet.
laugh.gif
It's not a matter of having money to get em. I just want the reals for one. Two, I want mine for Christmas. Buying early takes out the fun in collecting sneakers for me. Yes I like to collect and wear sneakers and buy on RD cuz it's fun IMO. But that's jus me. No need to go in on dudes and call people broke and cheap
laugh.gif
just cuz there's a possibility these early pairs are fake. And you mad. Everybody knows ur all over NT and over time I've seen dudes go in on U for whatever reason jus to see other NTs take up for you. Then you backdoor and call peeps thats not coppin early cheap and "not able to afford" come on man. We jus want the REALS! Not here to insult you, jus saying.

Cant tell people how to spend their hard earned money,,, To me if it dont come from nike, sanctioned ,then i dont want it.....

no, all i'm saying is it wouldn't surprise me if some of these cats who act SO SURE these are fake or flawed are really just salty they can't afford 'em right now (or they refuse to pay over retail and would rather sleep outside and camp).

the fact is nobody knows for sure yet so STOP ACTING LIKE YOU GOT IT ALL FIGURED OUT. stop trying to convince everyone these are fakes, superfakes, or b-grades. YOU DON'T ACTUALLY KNOW!

to me, everything points to these being perfectly fine, so i'm giving it a shot. if they come and they're suspect i'll send 'em back and get my money back. simple as that.

no, all i'm saying is it wouldn't surprise me if some of these cats who act SO SURE these are fake or flawed are really just salty they can't afford 'em right now (or they refuse to pay over retail and would rather sleep outside and camp).

the fact is nobody knows for sure yet so STOP ACTING LIKE YOU GOT IT ALL FIGURED OUT. stop trying to convince everyone these are fakes, superfakes, or b-grades. YOU DON'T ACTUALLY KNOW!

to me, everything points to these being perfectly fine, so i'm giving it a shot. if they come and they're suspect i'll send 'em back and get my money back. simple as that.
No, all I'm saying is that it wouldn't suprise me if some of these cats who act SO SURE these are fake or flawed are really not salty and can afford 'em right now (or will wait to pay over retail if they cant' get them by sleeping outside and camping.

the FACT is NOBODY knows FOR SURE if THEY'RE LEGIT so STOP ACTING LIKE YOU GOT IT ALL FIGURED OUT. stop trying to convince you're self these are not fakes, superfakes, or b-grades. YOU DONT ACTUALLY KNOW!

to me, everything points to these being suspect, so I'm not giving it a shot. I'm not going through the hassle with an overseas seller to have they come and be suspect to send them and get my money back. Simple as that.

Originally Posted by sthebest

I think that these Concords are just very early production pairs, fresh off the assembly line. Some might be B-Grades and some might be A-Grades. They havent gone through Nike's quality check. So they are indeed legit.

As for the Space Jams, I believe they are just recent remakes based off 2009's Space Jams. Lets be logical here, they have leftover material to make the shoes so its possible. And just because the production tags say 2009 does not mean that is when they were made. Someone in the factor who knows how to make the tags probably put the original production date because a production date of this year would lead one to believe that they were fake. The factories are more sophisticated than we can ever know. Truth be told, if you know someone who works in a Jordan Brand factory, you can probably get any OG you ever wanted made for yourself..Sport Blue VIs, icey Columbia XIs, carbon copy White Cement IVs..sky's the limit.

Back
Top Bottom