Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by knuckles2k5

i know this has nothing to do with the aj xi concord

i bought a pair of authentic nike air max 2009 (running shoe) blk/red from footlocker in 2010, shoe released in march of 2009

inside the tag date saids it was made on 2010, dont remember the exact date but i will take pics later on, just hate going through all those shoe boxes lol

indifferent.gif

C'mon bro. That's like asking why the Air Max 95's I bought last week have a 2011 production date. 
laugh.gif

yea because the air max 95 been retroed so many times over the years while the air max 09 only been released once in 2009

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Your shady cuz you on Jay's sack lmao
How much he payin you per day because I want easy cashh 
pimp.gif

I don't think he's getting cash, but I'm almost positive he's gonna get a free pair of concords.
damn, do i really need to post my receipt for the 2 pairs i bought. really? what do i need to lie about for the 100th time?
The only thing I'm wondering is why are you still on this thread?
You posted you got real ones from him and that should be it.

Why continue to post about him..Go somewhere and rock your "real" concords bro get off the thread.

i know this has nothing to do with the aj xi concord

i bought a pair of authentic nike air max 2009 (running shoe) blk/red from footlocker in 2010, shoe released in march of 2009

inside the tag date saids it was made on 2010, dont remember the exact date but i will take pics later on, just hate going through all those shoe boxes lol

indifferent.gif

C'mon bro. That's like asking why the Air Max 95's I bought last week have a 2011 production date. 
laugh.gif

yea because the air max 95 been retroed so many times over the years while the air max 09 only been released once in 2009
You do know that nike is still producing air max 2009's in 2011, right? 

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by KryptiX

Originally Posted by hostos

how nice and pleasant:
you forgot to show that there was another tanner that posted right above him...
which he was probably replying to..

1zfh5xv.jpg

cmon now..

I like how you did not take what was posted as fact and went to do your own research. Come to find out what was posted was not as it seem. Then provided proof that the evidence was mis presented. My spidey senses are telling me that there is a lot of this going on in this thread.
nah brah i admitted my mistake

i do agree that its good that people are investigating instead of just believing what is said

props to krypt
pimp.gif

You guys need to stop grilling Zyzz

This dude is only speaking from his personal experiences and the experiences he had with SDS seems to be all good. Someone else may had a bad experience, but that's them, so let them preach on it.

Jay had a NT name, but it got banned so I'm sure he would post here if he could. It's been said over and over Zyzz is just the messenger don't shoot him!

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

This dude is only speaking from his personal experiences and the experiences he had with SDS seems to be all good. Someone else may had a bad experience, but that's them, so let them preach on it.

Jay had a NT name, but it got banned so I'm sure he would post here if he could. It's been said over and over Zyzz is just the messenger don't shoot him!
he shot himself.

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

thanks brah but no need trying to talk sense to trolls though.

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

Looks like the carbon fiber is peeling lol

im absolutely not trying to defend or accuse anyone on this.. there's already plenty of that going around already
but where's the proof this cf is from a pair of concords/space jams purchased from sds/ar/ect...?(or is the same product they are selling..)
it's interesting the person who posted that particular picture tagged only a couple of low quality cell phone pictures of his "2010 jams,"
then all of a sudden posts these high-def untagged shots of not only the cf, but a comparison picture between a real and fake pair of concords..
this whole thread has me suspicious of not only the sites selling the shoes, but the individuals that are providing this "proof.."
either way, there's certainly something sketchy going on.. can't wait to see what comes in the mail next week..

Is kixclusive legit ? They're getting Concords soon and they're ray 13 look legit.

I usually miss out on rd so need a good reseller or website to cop from

its this whole thread v.s. Zyzz already..
roll.gif

i cant wait for the fake pics of concords... should be coming within the next few days/weeks..

this whole thread is better than primetime. im not watchin TV anymore..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NoobLee

I mean, do you wanna call them WHITE TOECAPS? If that floats your boat better, go ahead.

I only mess with certain oversea sites when it comes to early release, from experience. 

I know my dude Z in real life and I know he always get real shoes in at his shop http://www.23penny.com he hooked it up with a good price since my dude overseas wanted too much 
tired.gif
tired.gif

Well, that was a shameless plug. 
laugh.gif

Care to share what over sea site you buy from?

Originally Posted by monday22

Is kixclusive legit ? They're getting Concords soon and they're ray 13 look legit.

I usually miss out on rd so need a good reseller or website to cop from

Anyone getting concords early is getting them from the same SOURCES. How is this so hard for people to believe.

Originally Posted by hostos

nah brah i admitted my mistake

i do agree that its good that people are investigating instead of just believing what is said

props to krypt
pimp.gif
haha i actually saw those comments earlier today when i was looking at his fb page
i assumed he was replying to him too until i read some of the other comments before him.
laugh.gif

Monday, they are legit, but I believe some have had problems with them before.  Do a quick search on NT.  You should find some threads. 

right now everyone should really blow this whole issue up and have JB address the issue and confirm whether they're real or not..

imo.. there should be no gray sneakers/ b-grades.. A+++ quality.. whatever you can call them.. its either FAKE or LEGIT period

This s#!+ has been way too crazy for me, I opened a dispute on paypal asking AR for a refund. I'll just take my chances on release day. I'll rather have a 100% legit shoe than to take my chances on paying $270 for a shoe that may be fake. Esp. after the AR said he was shipping NOW and it's been damn near 3 wks and my tracking # still isn't working. If they turn out real, then congrats to everyone who ordered. But I know this is def. my last time doing this early release ordering if it ain't from a retail store!

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by flores

alright, cloudy toes. 
wink.gif
Ok can you clear up this whole "cloudy toes" ordeal? Because I don't understand it at all.
If the shoe has a cloudy toe it means its real or fake?

sure,

Basically someone called Nooblee, out of the blue posted pictures of concords with see through sole on the toe cap, and deemed them fake.  He also posted concords with cloudy sole on the toe cap and deemed them to be real.

He then elaborated that, this whole A++++++++ replicas is something that started recently with the BC IIIs, concord XIs, and............restocked SJ.  He mentioned that AR concords are fake, and marqueesole sold a fake pair to sneakgeekz.  He then went on to say, marqueesole got duped this time, because he always wanted to be the first one with the latest release.  He then went on to say that Jay has been sending out pictures of a legit pair of concord with cloudy sole on the toe cap.  He said Jay even sent zyzz a real pair of concords.........but then he says that Jay is playing it smart and sending out pics of the real shoe, while preparing to ship fake concords(see through) to fill orders.  Nooblee implied that the reason he waited this long to come out with the info is because if he came out early with it, then AR, SDS would have their shoes sent back for more doctoring(ie making the sole cloudly at the toe cap).  Since AR has already begun shipping, he came out with the info.  Now the delays that are happening at SDS, as he claim, are because Jay is having his shoes remade with the cloudly toe cap.

So if we are going by what nooblee has said only, then if you are buying concords, bc iiis, restocked SJ, then you are most likely receiving fake pairs(or A++++++reps, however you want to call them).

He does not, however, make accusation that anything else besides the 3 shoes mentiond aboved to be fake.  ie, the early released SJ(released prior to 2009 RD) are not necessarily fakes, as a matter of fact, are probably real.  Every other model not including the 3 mentioned above that are sold should all in theory be real, as he made no claims that those are fake.
Why is nooblee word so golden all of a sudden.
who is this guy to say whats real and whats fake.

All I've seen this dude write is laughing smileys..why is everyone taking this guy so serious.
30t6p3b.gif

Ok can you clear up this whole "cloudy toes" ordeal? Because I don't understand it at all.
If the shoe has a cloudy toe it means its real or fake?

sure,

Basically someone called Nooblee, out of the blue posted pictures of concords with see through sole on the toe cap, and deemed them fake.  He also posted concords with cloudy sole on the toe cap and deemed them to be real.

He then elaborated that, this whole A++++++++ replicas is something that started recently with the BC IIIs, concord XIs, and............restocked SJ.  He mentioned that AR concords are fake, and marqueesole sold a fake pair to sneakgeekz.  He then went on to say, marqueesole got duped this time, because he always wanted to be the first one with the latest release.  He then went on to say that Jay has been sending out pictures of a legit pair of concord with cloudy sole on the toe cap.  He said Jay even sent zyzz a real pair of concords.........but then he says that Jay is playing it smart and sending out pics of the real shoe, while preparing to ship fake concords(see through) to fill orders.  Nooblee implied that the reason he waited this long to come out with the info is because if he came out early with it, then AR, SDS would have their shoes sent back for more doctoring(ie making the sole cloudly at the toe cap).  Since AR has already begun shipping, he came out with the info.  Now the delays that are happening at SDS, as he claim, are because Jay is having his shoes remade with the cloudly toe cap.

So if we are going by what nooblee has said only, then if you are buying concords, bc iiis, restocked SJ, then you are most likely receiving fake pairs(or A++++++reps, however you want to call them).

He does not, however, make accusation that anything else besides the 3 shoes mentiond aboved to be fake.  ie, the early released SJ(released prior to 2009 RD) are not necessarily fakes, as a matter of fact, are probably real.  Every other model not including the 3 mentioned above that are sold should all in theory be real, as he made no claims that those are fake.
Why is nooblee word so golden all of a sudden.
who is this guy to say whats real and whats fake.

All I've seen this dude write is laughing smileys..why is everyone taking this guy so serious.
30t6p3b.gif
He was in the BC III thread with help on the fake Js vs real and he did so after AR shipped out his pairs. Why are you so hell bent on not believing. If you cannot admit that there is more than obvious shadiness going on then you're part of the problem.

The more I read about what's going on with SDS/AR the more I lean towards what Nooblee has been pointing out. I am still going to wait for my pair from SDS to make my final judgement but things are definitely fishy. Either way, I was going to cop on RD and use the SDS as a pair to ball in (hoping safe enough to ball in lol).

Im still sticking with my theory. If there is a small hole where the heel and forefoot air reside under the insole than they are legit. If there are no holes, they are fake. Every Nike shoe I have has that hole. If anybody is doing a video of when you get your pairs, please video under the insole. Thanks

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Monday, they are legit, but I believe some have had problems with them before.  Do a quick search on NT.  You should find some threads. 

One problem that I had with kixclusive is that they do not respond to emails when you have a problem (this is from experience). I will NEVER buy from them again due to very poor customer service. But on the other hand, they are 100% legit.

Thanks for the info scoop, I read similar stories of kixclusive ... Just curious how do u know they're legit ? Do they have a Nike / jb account ?

Man, just looking for a legit reseller without paying crazy price.

Rareair and sneakerst -where do y'all cop your supply from ? Not trying to put u on the spot , just trying to separate the legit v fake sites

I seen some on twitter (....bigcartel sites tranco, tank etc) but still curious if there's r legit or not . I don't Mind paying extra if I can have reassurance they're legit Nike authorized Kicks lol

Originally Posted by El Bro

Im still sticking with my theory. If there is a small hole where the heel and forefoot air reside under the insole than they are legit. If there are no holes, they are fake. Every Nike shoe I have has that hole. If anybody is doing a video of when you get your pairs, please video under the insole. Thanks
I agree with you due to myself hearing that theory in the past. I am not sure if you went through the pages and saw my post about receiving Cool Greys at the very end of November of last year and they have the translucent sole instead of opaque and other than that, there are absolutely NO DEFECTS on the shoe. I know exactly what you are talking about the hole at the heel part underneath the insole. I have that hole in both of my shoes at the exact area you are talking about and I knew that that was one of the main components to determine its authenticity. So the question is despite the translucent sole, do you consider my pair fake? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom