Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by flores
what a lame but which one of you dude said

enjoy your fakes ol triple chin shrek face havin ninja...#nt

karatjeter 6 minutes ago
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by rareair45

People need to start putting the evidence together that has been presented instead of just saying that the shoes are authentic.
Authentic shoes would never come in a fake box under any circumstances. Makes no sense.
Nike would never distribute the hottest sneakers to random chinese resellers. Also makes no sense.
Real sellers with the ability to get AUTHENTIC Jordan's way ahead of schedule would charge WAY more than they are charing customers.
In reality the prices they are charging will be less than the resell of the sneakers after release. Why would anyone sell early jordans for CHEAPER than what they will be once they release?
Wake up people.
pretty much. that was the only reason I'd spend the extra dub at my mom and pop to get 3 weeks early so I could go on ebay and get $100 or more extra profit. Business is greed. If I can X amount why would I charge Y which is less

So i tried to catch up in this thread but only got to like 216, WAY TOO MANY pages, so, the guy who copped from VMV, did he get an overrun pair since they had the spacejam tree

just put the pieces together. there has been more than enough evidence to do this.

1. marqueesole testimony admitting fake pairs***
2. air randy and slamdunkspace having different pair of concords
3. jay himself stating that the 2009 spacejams were a "remake" and some have 2010 tags because workers ran out.
4. no explanation for restock after restock of spacejams.
5. fake accessories but slamdunkspace continuously stating on twitter that boxes and accessories are real.
6. zYzz shadiness
7. NoobLee's picture of Carbon Fiber.

please feel free to add to this list.

oh and one more thing: if you bought a pair from SlamDunkSpace and you stated on this thread that you would post pictures, videos, etc. after you receive the shoes, make sure you do it anonymously. i tell you this because on twitter, slamdunkspace asked for everyone's order number. this one dude tweeted that he will post up a youtube video right after he gets the shoes to check if they are legit. now, don't you think its in Jay's best interest to send this gentleman a LEGIT pair if possible?

After SDS not responding to any of my emails I finally filed my PayPal dispute with SDS, and he emailed me like 15 minutes later saying that I need to confirm soon that I want my order cancelled so he can tell his shipping agent not to ship them tomorrow...when on his twitter (yes I know its not the same guy) he says that they won't be shipping this weekend at all...its all too fishy for me. How long does it usually take for the refund? Glad I'm out of this mess, now I can just sit back and watch it all unfold. If these pairs end up being real then awesome, but at least I won't be taking a chance. I'd rather know for sure that pair is in fact real.

can we stop it with the chinese please

this is the LAST thing we need in this thread now, cats talking in chinese

Originally Posted by KOBEFTW

just put the pieces together. there has been more than enough evidence to do this.

3. jay himself stating that the 2009 spacejams were a "remake" and some have 2010 tags because workers ran out.
5. fake accessories but slamdunkspace continuously stating on twitter that boxes and accessories are real.
6. zYzz shadiness

oh and one more thing: if you bought a pair from SlamDunkSpace and you stated on this thread that you would post pictures, videos, etc. after you receive the shoes, make sure you do it anonymously. i tell you this because on twitter, slamdunkspace asked for everyone's order number. this one dude tweeted that he will post up a youtube video right after he gets the shoes to check if they are legit. now, don't you think its in Jay's best interest to send this gentleman a LEGIT pair if possible?
But homey, none of this stuff PROVES that the shoes are NOT Authentic. I understand the "Non Sactioning" of items by Nike, but how do we know if AR's are legit or if SDS are legit (Besides this toe cap situation). I will say, the Opaque toe caps look the most legit between the two, but virtually NO ONE has received their shipment from SDS, so we don't know what we're getting from him. And even once we do, we STILL won't know what REAL production pairs look like until closer to December. So, without  revealing your sources, can you PLEASE state the Tell Tale signs?!?!?! Specifically!!!! Help the Community!!!!

Originally Posted by STARBURY

After SDS not responding to any of my emails I finally filed my PayPal dispute with SDS, and he emailed me like 15 minutes later saying that I need to confirm soon that I want my order cancelled so he can tell his shipping agent not to ship them tomorrow...when on his twitter (yes I know its not the same guy) he says that they won't be shipping this weekend at all...its all too fishy for me. How long does it usually take for the refund? Glad I'm out of this mess, now I can just sit back and watch it all unfold. If these pairs end up being real then awesome, but at least I won't be taking a chance. I'd rather know for sure that pair is in fact real.
I filed a paypal dispute on the the 8/17 at 5pm and got a refund on the 8/18 at like 7pm 

Zyzz wrote:

EXACTLY

people take some random dudes words for fact, its sad. sure we should think about it but its not 100% true. no one even has the shoes yet. and only "proof" was something obvious about the toe caps thats it. i have yet to see anything else.

$50 bucks says the Concords everyone will receive next week will be 100% legit. 1 person can claim that from me.
Originally Posted by zyr12

Lee told me something else on the shoes that's different from the real ones and they (fake supplier) still don't know what it is so they can't do much about it. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Zyzz, I will take that bet any day, let's get a NT agreement going, easy money.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wow! Just like someone else said though, keep this info until the shoes are in. 

Sneak King wrote:

But homey, none of this stuff PROVES that the shoes are NOT Authentic. I understand the "Non Sactioning" of items by Nike, but how do we know if AR's are legit or if SDS are legit (Besides this toe cap situation). I will say, the Opaque toe caps look the most legit between the two, but virtually NO ONE has received their shipment from SDS, so we don't know what we're getting from him. And even once we do, we STILL won't know what REAL production pairs look like until closer to December. So, without  revealing your sources, can you PLEASE state the Tell Tale signs?!?!?! Specifically!!!! Help the Community!!!!

I take it you haven't been the told the wise saying...if looks like a duck. Quacks like duck. Then dognabit, it's a duck.

2 emails, paypal dispute and no response at all from SDS for me. Next time i'm buying shoes early it's only going to be from either people I know or people who are within driving distance so I can whoop that $%% if I get fake $%!%.

6. zYzz shadiness

man, you and other dudes in here obsessed with me?

why am i shady?

Originally Posted by Zyzz

6. zYzz shadiness

man, you and other dudes in here obsessed with me?

why am i shady?
na. more like you're obsessed with Jay (SDS).
I mean, you're just a random customer who gets early productions and direct e-mails from him, right?

Back
Top Bottom