Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

that would be crazy if they switched the jumpman to face the toe on the left shoe at the last second just to prove what shoes are REAL and what shoes are FAKE.. maybe they should do that

Originally Posted by hostos

how nice and pleasant:
you forgot to show that there was another tanner that posted right above him...
which he was probably replying to..

1zfh5xv.jpg

cmon now..

Originally Posted by KryptiX

how nice and pleasant:

1zfh5xv.jpg

cmon now..
oh snap
nerd.gif

i aint ignorant

missed that, my bad

pretty funny how it seems to be what i posted though
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by three2three

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by KOBEFTW

just put the pieces together. there has been more than enough evidence to do this.

1. marqueesole testimony admitting fake pairs***
2. air randy and slamdunkspace having different pair of concords
3. jay himself stating that the 2009 spacejams were a "remake" and some have 2010 tags because workers ran out.
4. no explanation for restock after restock of spacejams.
5. fake accessories but slamdunkspace continuously stating on twitter that boxes and accessories are real.
6. zYzz shadiness
7. NoobLee's picture of Carbon Fiber.

please feel free to add to this list.

oh and one more thing: if you bought a pair from SlamDunkSpace and you stated on this thread that you would post pictures, videos, etc. after you receive the shoes, make sure you do it anonymously. i tell you this because on twitter, slamdunkspace asked for everyone's order number. this one dude tweeted that he will post up a youtube video right after he gets the shoes to check if they are legit. now, don't you think its in Jay's best interest to send this gentleman a LEGIT pair if possible?

man, you and other dudes in here obsessed with me?

why am i shady?
na. more like you're obsessed with Jay (SDS).
I mean, you're just a random customer who gets early productions and direct e-mails from him, right?
got 1 early pair just to show you guys. he clearly told me to show them to NT which i did and receive decent feedback.

im obsessed with him? uh um sure? ive bought from him few times and received nothing but 100% authentic shoes, exact RD day shoes and boxes with price tags on them. dont see why things would change now because 1 random guy is on here saying stuff and makes it 100% fact?

guess we should listen to everyone when they predict or talk about something and take it as the truth. dude stop, your trying way to hard to prove a point you cant prove.

just put the pieces together. there has been more than enough evidence to do this.

3. jay himself stating that the 2009 spacejams were a "remake" and some have 2010 tags because workers ran out.
5. fake accessories but slamdunkspace continuously stating on twitter that boxes and accessories are real.
6. zYzz shadiness

oh and one more thing: if you bought a pair from SlamDunkSpace and you stated on this thread that you would post pictures, videos, etc. after you receive the shoes, make sure you do it anonymously. i tell you this because on twitter, slamdunkspace asked for everyone's order number. this one dude tweeted that he will post up a youtube video right after he gets the shoes to check if they are legit. now, don't you think its in Jay's best interest to send this gentleman a LEGIT pair if possible?

why am i shady?
Your shady cuz you on Jay's sack lmao
How much he payin you per day because I want easy cashh 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KryptiX

how nice and pleasant:

1zfh5xv.jpg

cmon now..

I like how you did not take what was posted as fact and went to do your own research. Come to find out what was posted was not as it seem. Then provided proof that the evidence was mis presented. My spidey senses are telling me that there is a lot of this going on in this thread.

to see the entourage dunks online makes me super suspicious they are limited to 50 pairs friends and family, for somebody to have a pair without being related to the cast and crew is wierd to me, that should really sum it up. the shoes are made in china, taiwan, or etc. but to have a pair limited to 50 people, doesnt rise eyebrows.  now feel the early kicks r fake or very good replicas imo or the grey matter product, but i feel its best to wait to december now

Originally Posted by three2three

why am i shady?
na. more like you're obsessed with Jay (SDS).
I mean, you're just a random customer who gets early productions and direct e-mails from him, right?
got 1 early pair just to show you guys. he clearly told me to show them to NT which i did and receive decent feedback.

im obsessed with him? uh um sure? ive bought from him few times and received nothing but 100% authentic shoes, exact RD day shoes and boxes with price tags on them. dont see why things would change now because 1 random guy is on here saying stuff and makes it 100% fact?

guess we should listen to everyone when they predict or talk about something and take it as the truth. dude stop, your trying way to hard to prove a point you cant prove.
You're trying way too hard to prove that you're not in bed (literally) with JAY. You didn't explain nothing. Why you of all his customers would he just send shoes to? 

Funny thing is that sds shot themselves in the foot. They should have just waited until everyhing was in hand ready to ship instead of waiting this long to ship. Sds on his own may have gotten away with it. Randy made his block hot. Lol.

6. zYzz shadiness

Man...is all of this for real?

indifferent.gif

because im guessing i was the only on NT thats been contacting him about the Concords, i was the only one spreading his info.

you honestly think i would for the dude? seriously. he doesnt even know my name aside from the name on paypal which isnt even my name. dude you guys are obsessed with him and me. i never really even talked to the guy up until about a month ago to get info on the Concords and that was mostly to help everyone on here. i guess i work for him because i tried to help the members out on here as i always try to do.

Originally Posted by Franco23x

6. zYzz shadiness

why am i shady?
pimp.gif

I don't think he's getting cash, but I'm almost positive he's gonna get a free pair of concords.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

why am i shady?
pimp.gif

I don't think he's getting cash, but I'm almost positive he's gonna get a free pair of concords.
Pair of fake or real ones 
laugh.gif

because im guessing i was the only on NT thats been contacting him about the Concords, i was the only one spreading his info.

you honestly think i would for the dude? seriously. he doesnt even know my name aside from the name on paypal which isnt even my name. dude you guys are obsessed with him and me. i never really even talked to the guy up until about a month ago to get info on the Concords and that was mostly to help everyone on here. i guess i work for him because i tried to help the members out on here as i always try to do.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

why am i shady?
pimp.gif

damn, do i really need to post my receipt for the 2 pairs i bought. really? what do i need to lie about for the 100th time?

Back
Top Bottom