Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by riddla713

all you guys with paypal disputes, you know you have to escalate the dispute to a claim if you want to get a refund. once you escalate the dispute to a claim paypal will investigate the claim and if the seller does not repond or provide shipping confirmation within 7 days, then paypal will automaticaly decide the claim in your favor and issue you a full refund. if you dont escalate the dispute, it will sit there until the 45 day limit is up and your s.o.l. unless ar or sds ships the shoes out or issues you a refund.

not TRUE i did a dispute with paypal on the 8/17th and got my refund on the 8/18th.. btw it was against SDS 
pimp.gif

Mad props to ZYR12 and Nooblee for going out of your way to let people know whats up.  Out of everybody you 2 are
pimp.gif
 coming with the correct info.
Good night NT.

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

The pair I ordered for my boy was 578 and I havent received it yet. I got mine the other day for 427.
Is your # coming up available and track-able? Mine and many others do not work.

Nope. My boy's order number is earlier than mine and his doesnt work as well. You have 45 days to open a claim, if I have nothing by the 30th (which will be 30 days), Im opening a claim to get the process started
I feel ya man, I guess we learn our lesson with this one. Never again with early oversea resellers. i dont know about you but thats how i feel.

Yeah I will never ever do it again. It's pretty rediculous. Ive been reading 8-15... the 8th comes, oh we are expecting them this day. Then the 15th comes and goes. oh we are shipping now. Then I get tracking on the 19th and I ordered in July. It still doesnt work. This is absolute Joke

Tracking #s from China/HK almost never work within the first 24 hours.... Same goes for wholesale... If your tracking # looks like EAxxxxxxxxxHK then it's a legit one.
HK post right? Just be patient...
USPS tracking never works a lot of time either..
Tracking never shows up until it's scanned, and SOMETIMES some shoes get skipped over.
Hong Kong ones look like:

[table][tr][th=""]Posting Date[/th][th=""]Posting Time[/th][th=""]Drop-off Point[/th][/tr][tr][td]18-Jul-2011[/td][td]16:11[/td][td]XXXXX Street Post Office[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][th=""]Date #[/th][th=""]Location[/th][th=""]Delivery Status[/th][/tr][tr][td]18-Jul-2011[/td][td]Hong Kong[/td][td]Item posted.[/td][/tr][tr][td]18-Jul-2011[/td][td]Hong Kong[/td][td]The item arrived at processing centre.[/td][/tr][tr][td]19-Jul-2011[/td][td]Hong Kong[/td][td]The item left Hong Kong for its destination on 19-Jul-2011[/td][/tr][tr][td]20-Jul-2011[/td][td]United States of America[/td][td]Arrived.[/td][/tr][tr][td]21-Jul-2011[/td][td]United States of America[/td][td]Arrived the delivery office.[/td][/tr][tr][td]21-Jul-2011[/td][td]United States of America

[/td][td]Delivered.[/td][/tr][/table]

Mainland:
[h2]Tracking Number: EExxxxxxx7CN[/h2][table][tr][td]Your item was delivered(UNITED STATES OF AMERICA xxxxx) at 2011-07-16 10:52:00
Signed for by XXXXXX[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Date/Time[/td][td]Location[/td][td]Activity[/td][/tr][tr][td]2011-07-13  17:07:00[/td][td]
[/td][td]Posting  [/td][/tr][tr][td]  18:11:20[/td][td]
[/td][td]Arrival at Sorting Center  [/td][/tr][tr][td]  18:17:00[/td][td]
[/td][td]Despatch from Sorting Center  [/td][/tr][tr][td]2011-07-14  00:36:48[/td][td]
[/td][td]Despatch from Sorting Center  [/td][/tr][tr][td]  18:15:00[/td][td]UNITED STATES OF AMERICA USORDA [/td][td]Arrival at Sorting Center  [/td][/tr][tr][td]  18:16:00[/td][td]UNITED STATES OF AMERICA USORDA [/td][td]Handed over to Customs  [/td][/tr][tr][td]2011-07-15  20:02:00[/td][td]UNITED STATES OF AMERICA USORDA [/td][td]Released from Customs  [/td][/tr][tr][td]2011-07-16  08:43:00[/td][td]UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ---- [/td][td]Arrival at Delivery Office  [/td][/tr][tr][td]2011-07-16  10:52:00[/td][td]UNITED STATES OF AMERICA -----[/td][td]Delivery  [/td][/tr][/table]

pou chen, feng tay, deans shoe.

Those are the 3 biggest shoe manufacturer in the world.

PC, and FT are where the basketball shoes are made, where as deans shoe is mostly running shoe.

I wonder which one's factory actually leak out shoes....or maybe there are also smaller individual factories that has relationship with nike.

Also, wouldnt it be possible that since there are 2 different manufacturer, maybe the shoes produced would have minor differences?

I'll cop a couple pairs early in October....and buy some more around release date. Not a shoe I will miss out on.

Originally Posted by racsjh

all you guys with paypal disputes, you know you have to escalate the dispute to a claim if you want to get a refund. once you escalate the dispute to a claim paypal will investigate the claim and if the seller does not repond or provide shipping confirmation within 7 days, then paypal will automaticaly decide the claim in your favor and issue you a full refund. if you dont escalate the dispute, it will sit there until the 45 day limit is up and your s.o.l. unless ar or sds ships the shoes out or issues you a refund.

not TRUE i did a dispute with paypal on the 8/17th and got my refund on the 8/18th.. btw it was against SDS 
pimp.gif

Same here. I filed a dispute on the 17th and the cash was refunded on the 18th. If you escalate your dispute it might take you longer to get your money.

Yeah I will never ever do it again. It's pretty rediculous. Ive been reading 8-15... the 8th comes, oh we are expecting them this day. Then the 15th comes and goes. oh we are shipping now. Then I get tracking on the 19th and I ordered in July. It still doesnt work. This is absolute Joke

Hey Rippa, the shipping isnt a big deal to me, If they are indeed 100% authentic like release date versions, i wouldn't care how slow they take to ship. Since all this speculation/news is out, their authenticity or them possibly not being authentic is my BIGGEST concern. Best to not buy from any of these early seller guys. Its important for me to know my kicks are 100% legit, being that i am paying good money for them.

Let me ask this. As we now know, the 09 SJ's did NOT have the hole under the insole and also know that the "Remakes" DO have the hole, we are thinking that (Pretty much) this development further differentiates them from Sanctioned pairs....Correct? Sucks to have to swallow that pill. I didn't order SJ's but I DID ofcourse buy Concords. So, does this mean that the Concords will, likely suffer the same plight as far as "Authenticity"? I got my tracking number from SDS, but now I'm WAAAy Less excited by it all.

Originally Posted by bull3t

Originally Posted by racsjh

pimp.gif

Same here. I filed a dispute on the 17th and the cash was refunded on the 18th. If you escalate your dispute it might take you longer to get your money.

both of you got refunds so fast because ar, sds, or whoever you purchased from decided to just refund the money that day. what i was talking about is if ar or sds does not repond, then you have to escalate your dispute to a claim or it will just sit and the dispute will automatically close after a certain time period. a dispute is not even a claim, its just interaction between you and the seller, when you escalate to a claim then you are asking paypal interact with the seller and to review the case and decide the outcome. so actaully my post was accurate.

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Let me ask this. As we now know, the 09 SJ's did NOT have the hole under the insole and also know that the "Remakes" DO have the hole, we are thinking that (Pretty much) this development further differentiates them from Sanctioned pairs....Correct? Sucks to have to swallow that pill. I didn't order SJ's but I DID ofcourse buy Concords. So, does this mean that the Concords will, likely suffer the same plight as far as "Authenticity"? I got my tracking number from SDS, but now I'm WAAAy Less excited by it all.

I'm pretty sure some people had holes and some didn't from the 09's from both SDS (including the "re-stock" pairs) and from major retail stores. Nobody really knows with the Concords until they come in from both AR and SDS and until the official RD

Originally Posted by dtb00201

I got a little carried away trying to take my insole out and the glue pulled the white part up too. Here's the air unit lol. Btw, these are from Footaction and there was no hole.

spacejam.jpg

KOBEFTW, does your "questionable" SJs you just got from SDS have the air unit like that under?
Would fakes have real air unit like that, both "restock" jams and these Concords from from AR/SDS?

If so then damn, if they are all same material, would the only thing keeping them "fake" because of official license from Nike or wa.

Originally Posted by KOBEFTW

no air unit whatsover.

damn, then thats that. no more need to bring up any other signs. any pic of how it looks under there? if concords they are shipping are going to be "replicas" also, it would be the same then, no air unit
yea pics/video of this is FATALITY

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

no air unit whatsover.

damn, then thats that. no more need to bring up any other signs. any pic of how it looks under there? if concords they are shipping are going to be "replicas" also, it would be the same then, no air unit
Just because he said there is not one you take it as true.

BTW, you will die if you dont paypal me a $1500

i haven't physically cut opened the insole yet because i'm still trying to get a refund but i can't feel an air bubble or anything... its just flat.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

no air unit whatsover.

Just because he said there is not one you take it as true.

BTW, you will die if you dont paypal me a $1500

The heck????? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i haven't physically cut opened the insole yet because i'm still trying to get a refund but i can't feel an air bubble or anything... its just flat.
indifferent.gif
   quit with the assumptions 

Back
Top Bottom