Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Decided to do a little comparison of my 3 pairs of 2010 cool greys. 2 pairs are from NDC and one isn't. With all this talk about milky/opaque toes=real and clear=fake, can you spot the pair from one of these "reputable" overseas sites?

pimp.gif
indifferent.gif
pimp.gif

those price tags are perforated and can easily be ripped off.

does the middle have the hole inside and blue stamp writing

i am guessing nooblee is about to tells wats wrong with the cf plate or how the pl isnt shiny/glossy

i call those grade AAA+fakes, aka super fakes aka i feel bad for u guys paying $300 plus on fakes .....suckers!!!!!.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I had to look at my CGs that I bought from a member here, this stuff getting me worried lol.

My CGs have a hole, blue writing under insole.

The toe cap I can see clear, but not helllla clear like you show in the pic. might be the lighting? but I can say its definitely not clear like that middle show.

flash was taken in both pics

cgtest2.jpg

cgtest1.jpg

THE ARTICLE SAID THAT ONLY NIKE CAN GIVE THE GRADE OF A.

I AGREE BUT WHERE DOES THAT LEAVE THE RISING SUNS WITH THE JAPANESE FLAG THAT WERE SANCTIONED THEN UNSACTIONED BY NIKE. YEAH THE INSOLES WERE REMOVABLE BUT WITH THE JAPANESE FLAG INSOLES THEY HAVE VALUE RIGHT.

THEN 10'S WITH THE TOE CAP.

JORDAN DIDNT LIKE THEM SO THEY WERE RECALLED BEFORE RELEASING BUT SOME MANAGE TO ESCAPE UN-OFFICIALLY. GENTRY SAID HIMSELF THAT WHOM EVER HAD A PAIR OF THOSE HAD SOMETHONG VALUABLE.

THEY WERE NOT FIXABLE AND ASSUMABLY  DESTROYED. ACCORDING TO THE ARTICLE THOSE SHOULD BE UNSACTIONED OR BE C, D OR F GRADES. YET THEY GO FOR A PRETTY PENNY. 

BOTH KICKS WERE NOT APPROVED BY NIKE. ONE WAS NOT APPROVED BY JORDAN HIMSELF.

YET THEY ARE HOT.

Dang it's getting heavy!!! So glad I'm waiting til Dec, gotta get the whole family a pair!( the wife, the 4 month old, and my Two pair!!)

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

THE ARTICLE SAID THAT ONLY NIKE CAN GIVE THE GRADE OF A.

I AGREE BUT WHERE DOES THAT LEAVE THE RISING SUNS WITH THE JAPANESE FLAG THAT WERE SANCTIONED THEN UNSACTIONED BY NIKE. YEAH THE INSOLES WERE REMOVABLE BUT WITH THE JAPANESE FLAG INSOLES THEY HAVE VALUE RIGHT.

THEN 10'S WITH THE TOE CAP.

JORDAN DIDNT LIKE THEM SO THEY WERE RECALLED BEFORE RELEASING BUT SOME MANAGE TO ESCAPE UN-OFFICIALLY. GENTRY SAID HIMSELF THAT WHOM EVER HAD A PAIR OF THOSE HAD SOMETHONG VALUABLE.

THEY WERE NOT FIXABLE AND ASSUMABLY  DESTROYED. ACCORDING TO THE ARTICLE THOSE SHOULD BE UNSACTIONED OR BE C, D OR F GRADES. YET THEY GO FOR A PRETTY PENNY. 

BOTH KICKS WERE NOT APPROVED BY NIKE. ONE WAS NOT APPROVED BY JORDAN HIMSELF.

YET THEY ARE HOT.

But those were made in the factory, not ARs kitchen

wasn't there a guy many pages back tho that said he bought cool grey's directly from footlocker and they didn't have the milky toe?

i dunno, just not sure how we can be so sure milk or no milk means fake or not.

what will keep me from copping from these early release asian sites, even if proved the shoes themselves are legit, is the box and packaging being off. if i can't take my shoes into a shop like flightclub or rif and sell them cuz they're calling them fake based on the box, i dunno, i don't want them. i like knowing everything in my collection is authentic. everything.

crazy thing is tho, these super fakes are amazing. they're obviously getting really close to being able to reverse engineer a shoe down to the smallest details and replicate it perfectly. we shoulda seen it coming. this is the stuff the future holds, no doubt.

will seriously screw up the shoe game (even within corporate stores if they allow returns, 99.9% of the guys working at footlocker, finishline, champs, etc., wouldn't know these are super fakes in a million years, no matter how much they inspect them, which 9 times outta 10 they don't thoroughly inspect them anyways).

nike sticking holes under the insole, switching up the color of stamps under the insole, doing little stuff like that, and keeping it under wraps so the super fake makers don't know, is the only thing that is gonna save this thing (and that's only gonna help fend off early fakes, once the cat's out of the bag they'll make 'em exact).

makes you wonder if those holes under the insole was nike's way of deliberately trying to throw super faker's off...

30t6p3b.gif
at all of this... this is truly nuts. but we shouldn't be too too surprised... we shoulda seen it coming.

still waiting on my refund from SDS. he emailed me yesterday saying "refunded". i replied back cuz i haven't seen it on my paypal account yet. he said "in 24 hours" then another email 15 minutes later saying "we will refund in 24 hours"...

just want my money back and to be done with this. i don't like having to wonder if my shoes are truly legit or not. or if the box and packaging being fake would screw up being able to sell later if i wanted to.

My tracking # from AR is finally working. Wonder how long it'll take for them to finally arrive? *countdown is on

Y'all searchin for holes like u gon find Saddam in it smh...this is gettin too krazy but at the same time very needed cuz who's tryin wear fake Mikes anyways...I just tracked my AR concords and HongKong post have them scheduled 2 leave aug 21...but isn't the 21st Sunday, I thought mail movement stopped on Sundays

I don't think that milky toe theory is an accurate characteristic of authentic, mainly because I'm looking at some old(er) pics posted in different sections of NT, and I'm seeing some 11's that don't have the milky toe.

I guess every one is going to have to check their 11's for milky toes now? o_O
EDIT:

I just looked at my Space Jams from '09 that I bought from Footlocker, and even though the sole has yellowed tremendously ... I can still see the black patent leather behind the ice. No milky. So, would that mean Footlocker received a batch of Superfake Space Jams in '09? Lol. 
eyes.gif
 Don't think so.

photo.JPG

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

wasn't there a guy many pages back tho that said he bought cool grey's directly from footlocker and they didn't have the milky toe?

what will keep me from copping from these early release asian sites, even if proved the shoes themselves are legit, is the box and packaging being off. if i can't take my shoes into a shop like flightclub or rif and sell them cuz they're calling them fake based on the box, i dunno, i don't want them. i like knowing everything in my collection is authentic. everything.

crazy thing is tho, these super fakes are amazing. they're obviously getting really close to being able to reverse engineer a shoe down to the smallest details and replicate it perfectly. we shoulda seen it coming. this is the stuff the future holds, no doubt.

will seriously screw up the shoe game (even within corporate stores if they allow returns, 99.9% of the guys working at footlocker, finishline, champs, etc., wouldn't know these are super fakes in a million years, no matter how much they inspect them, which 9 times outta 10 they don't thoroughly inspect them anyways).

nike sticking holes under the insole, switching up the color of stamps under the insole, doing little stuff like that, and keeping it under wraps so the super fake makers don't know, is the only thing that is gonna save this thing (and that's only gonna help fend off early fakes, once the cat's out of the bag they'll make 'em exact).

makes you wonder if those holes under the insole was nike's way of deliberately trying to throw super faker's off...

30t6p3b.gif
at all of this... this is truly nuts. but we shouldn't be too too surprised... we shoulda seen it coming.

still waiting on my refund from SDS. he emailed me yesterday saying "refunded". i replied back cuz i haven't seen it on my paypal account yet. he said "in 24 hours" then another email 15 minutes later saying "we will refund in 24 hours"...

just want my money back and to be done with this. i don't like having to wonder if my shoes are truly legit or not. or if the box and packaging being fake would screw up being able to sell later if i wanted to.
Maybe he lives in Memphis?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Gink

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

30t6p3b.gif

Maybe he lives in Memphis?
grin.gif

elaborate on what my city has to do with this, if u would
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom