Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

laugh.gif

9vh89t.jpg

Originally Posted by flores

Originally Posted by KOBEFTW

i haven't physically cut opened the insole yet because i'm still trying to get a refund but i can't feel an air bubble or anything... its just flat.
indifferent.gif
   quit with the assumptions 
you're right bro. assumptions aren't good. i just can't jepordize my refund by cutting open the shoes right now.  300 dollars is still 300 dolllars. 

on another note i thought Jay already stated that the SpaceJams were a "remake." what more do you need to hear?

i haven't physically cut opened the insole yet because i'm still trying to get a refund but i can't feel an air bubble or anything... its just flat.
indifferent.gif
   quit with the assumptions 
you're right bro. assumptions aren't good. i just can't jepordize my refund my cutting open the shoes right now.  300 dollars is still 300 dolllars. 

on another note i thought Jay already stated that the SpaceJams were a "remake." what more do you need to hear?
actually it should be pretty obvious if you have an air unit.  Pull out any other 11, and you can feel the contours of the air unit underneath.  It should be pretty obvious if you have an air unit or not. 

Originally Posted by NoobLee

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

damn, then thats that. no more need to bring up any other signs. any pic of how it looks under there? if concords they are shipping are going to be "replicas" also, it would be the same then, no air unit
Just because he said there is not one you take it as true.

BTW, you will die if you dont paypal me a $1500

The heck????? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If he took kobes word, maybe he would take mine and pay me.

Legit pairs, Fake pairs, "Replicas", Milky toes, Opaque Toes, Remakes, Blue numbers, Red numbers, Holes vs No holes....Someone cliff note the last 100 pages please?

towel.jpg

I've said it before....If you don't feel comfortable buying from these sites, stay away. At this point, I'm not even sure the sites know what they're selling.

laugh.gif

9vh89t.jpg

All I see you post is laughing smileys dude, if you have info post it ...if not keep it to yourself.

THIS...
Why are you always trying to make things so dramatic
eyes.gif
?

Shoes are already shipping out from SDS and AR, why not just spill the beans? You act like you are trying to protect people from getting scammed, but then you just post a blurry pic?? 

I swear I want to believe you sometimes, but then I think that you are just messing with us. Next thing we'll hear from you is that you have a website and we should order from you...
30t6p3b.gif

People in here just want answers, and you're not really contributing any real proof, just more speculation. SMH at myself since I don't even know what the pic is about
30t6p3b.gif
. I guess this is what you are going after in this thread...and stop with the BS about "timing" and I don't want these sites to figure out what the "real Concords" look like so they won't keep changing them...If you have concrete proof please please for the sake of everybody in here share it if you are 100% sure these are fake

I'm not knocking you, but you really haven't proved anything yet...

until this get's all sorted out 
i'm wearing these these piss yellow 11's but it gives the shoe some character and i know there real since i got them from jimmy jazz 

398163609.jpg

this is what 11 years of wear looks like 

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Did you guys discuss DJDelz pair on YouTube he reviewed from vmvinc? No milky toe.

He thinks his pair is real and is boasting about it which i find too be funny

Team NT was going in on him but he deleted all the negative comments and had is cohorts calling us broke and haters

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

^ 2 more what ?

Promo IVs.
Oh, Duh to me.
tongue.gif

You did predict this. Props.

What other two pairs did you say ? thunder and lightning ? I dont remember and dont really wanna scroll through this entire thread to find it.

Back
Top Bottom