Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by Zyzz

i wish someone bought a pair for PYS a month or two ago. i love to see if they have the holes drilled.

SDS sold one suspect shoe at fault of the supplier, same is going for all other legit early release sites. so everyone is getting screwed.
You shouldn't believe everything that SDS tells you. He knew what he was selling. He has known the whole time what he has been selling. These early release shoes have done some serious damage to sneaker collecting and to a lot of honest retailers and stores. The only way he was getting them that cheap is if they were not authentic. Like I said why sell Spacejams for 240 when they go for 300 all day? The prices he was offering big buyers such as myself were ridiculously low. That was the first red flag of why I stayed away from their inventory. No one in the right mind would offer authentic Jordan XIs for the prices he offered them to certain stores.

So far, Nooblee has been correct about EVERYTHING. Def appreciated man
smokin.gif

naw he even said Concords are authentic 2011 release, no doubt about it.

and i shot myself in the foot? um once again you guys are trolls. you guys are asking questions and im asking him to get answer direct from him which he got from the supplier. then dont ask questions if you dont want answers, easy as that.

Originally Posted by fijiloo

zzzz should get fired by sds because hes digging the whole deeper and deeper. so the concords are made from leftover cool grey materials too right? authentic but not exactly real...lol

damn im so happy i canceled my order with sds. SDS makes hybrids lil bit of spacejams, sprinkle a lil bit of cool greys and what do we get CONCORDS.

can he remake Breds too?
If its not Authentic. ITS FAKE. BOTTOM LINE. ITS A CLEAR YES OR NO. There is no maybe authentic whatever that means.

...I have no idea how you guys keep calling Zyzz, Jay's worker.

lmao.

I know you guys want him banned bad, but you guys are reaching hard on this one.

I really hope this makes it to every sneaker blog and website. I'm not even saying it's Jay's fault, but some greedy shoe maker in China just ruined the legitimacy of every early release sneaker website because he was greedy. What's to stop them from doing this to every shoe? I'm sorry, but I'm not taking the word of anyone who already ran a business based on stolen sneakers. That in itself is pretty immoral, so what's stopping you from lying again? I'm sorry, but anyone who continues to buy shoes from these websites after this, deserves any Frankenstein shoe they may have coming.

Wow...Let me start by saying this. Someone should summarize this INSANE thread! I'd do it, but there's just so much, I might miss something or have an inaccurate interpretation. Anyway...Onto what I want to really inquire about...The Opaque toe cap. Throughout all of this accusation of fakes and the methods by which we are to determine authenticity based on the toe cap and the hole, the thing that has loomed in my mind are the more recent pics that SDS had sent in some of the updated e-mails from earlier this week. Pics that came out WELL AFTER we saw Zyzz' Pair. Now, on top of that, the only pairs to have been delivered to more than one customer as it seems (Sneakgeekz, the kid with the Sz. 13 when he wore like a 9.5 or some !**% and then the "Black Fitted" dude that we can only speculate that his were from AR cause they looked like all the others we'd seen, and even a coupe more.)
Looking at Jay's site, the head on photos display Opaque toe caps. Also demonstrated by the XI low's. So, as no one has received a pair from SDS (Correct??)....There's still a possibility that things could turn out on the 'up and up' & the shoes are legit.....RIGHT?!?!?!?! Man, this thing has come down to the wire and the anticipation is killing me! To further my hope, that pic of the CG's up there and the fact that they came from SDS definitely keeps me holding out hope.

and i shot myself in the foot? um once again you guys are trolls. you guys are asking questions and im asking him to get answer direct from him which he got from the supplier. then dont ask questions if you dont want answers, easy as that.
Then dont answer questions if you dont want to get clowned for calling a fake shoe, authentic cause they're supposedly using authentic parts.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

lmao.

I know you guys want him banned bad, but you guys are reaching hard on this one.
C'mon bro. Dudes been vouching for these jams since they were brought up and now, AFTER everything comes to light, he still denies any wrong doing. That's foul. I don't think he should be banned tho, that's too harsh. Anyway, I'll stick to what I said earlier, I think zyzz was just in over his head and swimming in waters he wasn't accustomed to.

lmao.

i guess trying to get answers to help people means im a worker.

sorry i help people on this site all the time, its what i do. im a good member, sorry.

i wont get banned, havent broke any rules. been banned to many times so i wont be breaking any rules anytime soon.

passing info from a seller to you guys isnt bannable. am i selling shoes, fakes, or anything? NAW

hop off me guys, quit being trolls and talk about shoes. if your so interested in me, pm me i can send you my facebook and we can be friends or something.

Originally Posted by three2three

Then dont answer questions if you dont want to get clowned for calling a fake shoe, authentic cause they're supposedly using authentic parts.
i said they are neither, they use authentic parts but i wouldnt consider them real shoes or exactly fake. leave as remake, thats all.

the space jam situation is messed up especially for the buyers. it sucks, if i were them id go out and email him and get a refund.

now to assume hes selling fake Concords is another thing, like i said EVERYONE WILL BE GETTING 100% AUTHENTIC CONCORDS! exact same as the ones that will drop on December 23rd, FACT!

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

lmao.

C'mon bro. Dudes been vouching for these jams since they were brought up and now, AFTER everything comes to light, he still denies any wrong doing. That's foul. I don't think he should be banned tho, that's too harsh. Anyway, I'll stick to what I said earlier, I think zyzz was just in over his head and swimming in waters he wasn't accustomed to.
I know zyzz's been defending SDS hard, but his reasoning of doing so is pretty much the same as me.  Its just silly to defend SDS at this point, when everyone pretty much already has their mind set up.

For Jay's sake, I hope he offers refunds to everyone that purchased those remade SJ.

But lets be honest here, Zyzz's on Jay's payroll? 
roll.gif
roll.gif

sorry i help people on this site all the time, its what i do. im a good member, sorry.
I will give you that. Dude helped a bunch of us cop some beats headphones this past holiday season for less than $130 
pimp.gif

Zyzz, you are asking questions and getting answers?  How?  ALLLLL these dudes have been asking him the same questions you are, and you are the only one he will answer to, why?

i said they are neither, they use authentic parts but i wouldnt consider them real shoes or exactly fake. leave as remake, thats all.

the space jam situation is messed up especially for the buyers. it sucks, if i were them id go out and email him and get a refund.

now to assume hes selling fake Concords is another thing, like i said EVERYONE WILL BE GETTING 100% AUTHENTIC CONCORDS! exact same as the ones that will drop on December 23rd, FACT!
you said the same thing about the Space Jams, bro. You were going hard on KOBE when he said they were fake but you kept saying he was lying. Whats to stop Jay from getting "duped" on the Concords?  You can't be serious.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

I will give you that. Dude helped a bunch of us cop some beats headphones this past holiday season for less than $130 
pimp.gif
+1 
zyzz is good peoples. He even enlightened NT on the HP liquidation.

milky toes? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ya can't be serious on this thread.....

all those preproduction sneakers are all real, ya act like OG releases weren't restocked to death ALL season long in da 90's and were different every time out.

you said the same thing about the Space Jams, bro. You were going hard on KOBE when he said they were fake but you kept saying he was lying. Whats to stop Jay from getting "duped" on the Concords?  You can't be serious.
because he didnt give any really proof aside from the box. did you not see the pic of his shoe and the one from FC? exact shoes. the shoes are exact same just not produced same as all others.

so you know what, we will call them FAKE!

now with the Concords, they will be REAL. hes buying them from his same supplier as always. coincidence that Nike is making the Concords right now for all retailers? shoes are gonna be REAL.

Jay has stopped selling the shoes, he also said if you bought you can get a refund and he will pay return shipping. hes obviously remorseful and disappointed about the whole situation, you really think dude wanted to scam people and knowingly sell fakes? NAW. hes always sold authentic shoes up until this point.

Originally Posted by LadyExpensive

"THE SHOES ARE AUTHENTIC BUT NOT EXACTLY REAL."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"WE WILL CALL THEM A REMAKE AND LEAVE IT AT THAT."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
memphis was banned for return fraud