Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by three2three

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Jay has stopped selling the shoes, he also said if you bought you can get a refund and he will pay return shipping. hes obviously remorseful and disappointed about the whole situation, you really think dude wanted to scam people and knowingly sell fakes? NAW. hes always sold authentic shoes up until this point.

http://www.slamdunkspace....th=98&products_id=66
still active
no brah

they are listed as sold out

Jay has stopped selling the shoes, he also said if you bought you can get a refund and he will pay return shipping. hes obviously remorseful and disappointed about the whole situation, you really think dude wanted to scam people and knowingly sell fakes? NAW. hes always sold authentic shoes up until this point.

still active

nope, took pic/link off the website and shows 0 pairs. you cant buy them.

So they were fakes?

still active
Quit reaching

so if the jam remakes were made with the cg sole, they should have air in them correct? so what did they do just take the blank cg sole template and match the coloring of the molds to the jams?

Whats done is done he may be remorseful but who's to say this won't happen again he just can't be trusted anymore unfortunately

Originally Posted by flores

still active
Quit reaching
when I posted that they were still active. Go sit in your corner now.

and for those laughing at the holes in the shoes conversation on here
saying that everybody is reaching and just going crazy trying to find a problem

THERE YA GO

it is how it was proved that these SJ are fake and that they used CG soles

this is why i still believe the stuff nooblee and the others say have their merit

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Whats done is done he may be remorseful but who's to say this won't happen again he just can't be trusted anymore unfortunately
meh i agree but he used to post on NT, got most of his business and on here and has pledged to sell 100% authentic shoes. hes always done it until this shady restock. he got fooled by the supplier. you think if he knew they were actual remake he wouldnt list it as such? he didnt know what was wrong with the shoe til he seen all the complaints and i told him to straight up talk to the supplier because something wasnt right.

he did so and found out they are re-made from left over space jam material and cool grey insole hence the holes and im guessing blue stamp.

All Early sellers knew what they were selling and still know what they are selling. PERIOD
Anyone with knowledge of how Nike products are produced and sold knew that these pairs were not retail authentic products.

Originally Posted by rareair45

All Early sellers knew what they were selling and still know what they are selling. PERIOD
Anyone with knowledge of how Nike products are produced and sold knew that these pairs were not retail authentic products.
and how do you know that? just wondering.

meh i agree but he used to post on NT, got most of his business and on here and has pledged to sell 100% authentic shoes. hes always done it until this shady restock. he got fooled by the supplier. you think if he knew they were actual remake he wouldnt list it as such? he didnt know what was wrong with the shoe til he seen all the complaints and i told him to straight up talk to the supplier because something wasnt right.

he did so and found out they are re-made from left over space jam material and cool grey insole hence the holes and im guessing blue stamp.
What kind of business, sneaker business, is run by not knowing what you're getting?  You expect us to believe he didn't think anything of 2011 restock of Space Jams being at all fake? HE BOUGHT 2 FSRs, bro. Every time I try and give you the benefit of the doubt you come back and dig a bigger ditch.  YOU told him..why should a customer be the end all be all of going to your supplier for answers?  Thats his job to know what he's getting. 
He should just shut down, rename his site and start again. 

I understand where you are coming from and Im sure he has sold authentic products up until now unlike AR but as him being a business man he has to make sure every shipment that he receives of any sneaker is authentic 100%. 
He cant be so trusting of these suppliers because if they can get over on you then they will and that is what happened in this situation. Now im sure SDS will be receiving real concords but the problem everyone has is that AR is shady and we all know he sells fakes and me personally I believe his Concords are fakes.

There are people saying that everyone receives their shoes from the same supplier so if AR is getting fakes then SDS must be too, the difference is that AR doesn't care that he sells fakes while SDS might actually give a damn.

he bought from the same supplier he bought all his AUTHENTIC shoes from. why would be think different? put yourself in his shoes. when your longtime supplier offers your something and hes the real deal NIKE factory are you really gonna question it? not defending him at this point but pointing out the obvious. i would have done the same.

Sooooo, Jay was scammed by his supplier ? For someone who has been doing this as long as he has, there is no way that I'm buying the "I didn't know until yesterday" theory. And to believe this is the first time it's happened ? Come on now.

As someone who runs a site selling shoes, you DO NOT make silly mistakes like that.... Space Jam restock in July/August? How is that plausible?
He got those SJ 11s for the low and that's too hard to pass upon, nice opportunity to make a lot of money quickly.

Zyzz, we still on for that bet? lol.

There are a few points.
1. Asian Products are all tagged and their products are not. How would they receive US product if the pairs they were selling were Asian retail pairs? Chinese sneaker heads no longer buy pairs with US price MSRP tags on them because they have known that these are not legit products. The prices for the early release pairs and retail pairs on Taobao(chinese ebay) are significantly different (the retail product being a couple hundred more RMB) however people still choose to buy the products that are Chinese retail pairs. Its no coincidence they choose to pay more for the retail product.

2. The early release sites prices are TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. 150 for True Blues, 160 for Flint 13, 245 for SpaceJam, 245 for Concords, 165 for Cement III. These shoes are all significantly worth more than they are selling them for. 

3. The prices even get better for wholesale buying. They offer many of the shoes for less than US retail and offer them early. I can let you know from a business prospective IF I had the ability to get the shoes early there is no way I would sell them for less than US retail. No one with legit products would.

4. The quantity of the shoes they are selling is way too much for them to be authentic pairs. 500 pairs of Concord XI in one weekend? If they were stealing authentic product out of the factory it will be almost impossible to steal that sort of quantity without getting caught. This is only considering the amount sold by one website. The only way to supply enough quantity for all the early release sellers are if they are producing themselves.

5. If the boxes and accessories are not authentic then why would the shoes be authentic? If the shoes truly were authentic then there would be no need to provide a box and accessories unless they wanted to make buyers believe they are something they are not.

6. They have had shoes that are super limited and nearly impossible to get in the US. For example, Ray Allen 13, Entourage Dunk SB, Doernbecher 3, BHM III. Most of these limited shoes are US only releases such as the doernbecher 3. The doernbecher 3 was released only to Nike Stores in the US, so how would an asian seller have their hands on multiple pairs?

7. They have been producing pairs using leftover materials to replicate Nike products. If they don't have enough material to create the shoe, they have substituted other material in place of the authentic material. A 99% authentic shoe is still a FAKE

Bottom line, These early release sellers have damaged sneaker collecting and sneaker retail industry. Customers now expect to pay less for items because of the pricing of these early release shoes. Collectors have been tricked into thinking that these products are the same products that retail products are. The easiest way to tell that these are not legit is the pricing. Their prices are low not because they like "hooking" their customers up. It is because they are receiving this inventory significantly cheaper than anyone else can.

Take it for what its worth. I know there will still be a large mass of people supporting that these shoes are authentic, and they are terribly mistaken. If a shoe is not authentic, it is fake.

what i dont understand just cuz the toe isnt milky doesnt mean its fake or not legit.. i belive its just pairs that nike dont aprove so pretty much is bgrades i think.. what do you think??

There are a few points.
1. Asian Products are all tagged and their products are not. How would they receive US product if the pairs they were selling were Asian retail pairs? Chinese sneaker heads no longer buy pairs with US price MSRP tags on them because they have known that these are not legit products. The prices for the early release pairs and retail pairs on Taobao(chinese ebay) are significantly different (the retail product being a couple hundred more RMB) however people still choose to buy the products that are Chinese retail pairs. Its no coincidence they choose to pay more for the retail product.

2. The early release sites prices are TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. 150 for True Blues, 160 for Flint 13, 245 for SpaceJam, 245 for Concords, 165 for Cement III. These shoes are all significantly worth more than they are selling them for. 

3. The prices even get better for wholesale buying. They offer many of the shoes for less than US retail and offer them early. I can let you know from a business prospective IF I had the ability to get the shoes early there is no way I would sell them for less than US retail. No one with legit products would.

4. The quantity of the shoes they are selling is way too much for them to be authentic pairs. 500 pairs of Concord XI in one weekend? If they were stealing authentic product out of the factory it will be almost impossible to steal that sort of quantity without getting caught. This is only considering the amount sold by one website. The only way to supply enough quantity for all the early release sellers are if they are producing themselves.

5. If the boxes and accessories are not authentic then why would the shoes be authentic? If the shoes truly were authentic then there would be no need to provide a box and accessories unless they wanted to make buyers believe they are something they are not.

6. They have had shoes that are super limited and nearly impossible to get in the US. For example, Ray Allen 13, Entourage Dunk SB, Doernbecher 3, BHM III. Most of these limited shoes are US only releases such as the doernbecher 3. The doernbecher 3 was released only to Nike Stores in the US, so how would an asian seller have their hands on multiple pairs?

7. They have been producing pairs using leftover materials to replicate Nike products. If they don't have enough material to create the shoe, they have substituted other material in place of the authentic material. A 99% authentic shoe is still a FAKE

Bottom line, These early release sellers have damaged sneaker collecting and sneaker retail industry. Customers now expect to pay less for items because of the pricing of these early release shoes. Collectors have been tricked into thinking that these products are the same products that retail products are. The easiest way to tell that these are not legit is the pricing. Their prices are low not because they like "hooking" their customers up. It is because they are receiving this inventory significantly cheaper than anyone else can.

Take it for what its worth. I know there will still be a large mass of people supporting that these shoes are authentic, and they are terribly mistaken. If a shoe is not authentic, it is fake.
your whole post is wrong.

we can agree on one thing. the space jams are fakes.

they buy the shoes from the factories set to ship to the USA. why do i have shoes from SDS with the price tag and everything? shoes are 100% authentic and even have the little jumpman size sticker they recently started putting in the shoes. they send out authentic shoes ready to be sold in the USA when they sell early release.

things were different with the Spacejams for a reason because they werent authentic. as stated.

while yes that release was shady its wrong to assume all shoes sold by these sites are fake or re-makes when they arent.

There are a few points.

Your sig is very nice, though.

bottom line. these space jams are not 09 space jams, they are made with left over materials and made in 2010 or 11. now, if i were some of you guys that bought them id be pissed so i think you should get your money back. this was clearly an honest mistake in which both parties were fooled by the supplier.

the shoes are authentic but not exactly real. we will call them a remake and leave it at that.

and onto the Concords, they will be real. i already made a bet with another seller and SDS will not go and sell fake future release. the factory is making these now for everyone for the December release and thats where they are coming from.

so why are people crying right now? if they're made in real nike factories with real materials whats da big deal? hell if slam dunkspace can tell that supplier to magically remake other XI's at da snap of their fingers..wouldn't that be a good thing?

Back
Top Bottom