Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

i think its funny that zyzz is the only one, anywhere, with a 'working' tracking #. sounds fishy. if there's a problem with ems, as sds says, how is it that zyzz is the only lucky one...ducktales yo.

son definitely needs more people.

Yeah I opened the dispute and he has 7 days to respond to paypal, so hopefully everything goes well and I can get my money back

Debating if I want to pick up a pair from VMV inc cause my mom is over in HK right now and that would save me pretty much all shipping cost.

Thought this was an interesting vid someone posted. These definitely look better than some pairs I've seen.

Originally Posted by STARBURY

So I've been trying to get my refund from SDS and I filed a claim with PayPal. Just got an email from Jay this morning that said "We tried to refund you! But don't have enough money in my paypal account, we just wait for money into my paypal from bank! Please don't worry!" Super shady man, hopefully PayPal will resolve this for me.

whaaaat??!!!! yo definitely need a screen shot of this boy boy

Wow, I checked this thread out a while back and now I come back to this?
laugh.gif
C'mon NT, let's let the release BREATHE. All this talk about fakes is just ruining the feel good vibe that should be surrounding a Concord XI release. Take a chill pill and listen to this to bring the spirit back (I'll be playing this once I'm holding my icy Concords): 

Originally Posted by Zyzz

So I've been trying to get my refund from SDS and I filed a claim with PayPal. Just got an email from Jay this morning that said "We tried to refund you! But don't have enough money in my paypal account, we just wait for money into my paypal from bank! Please don't worry!" Super shady man, hopefully PayPal will resolve this for me.

damn
30t6p3b.gif

Wassup Zyzz...What's ya boy sayin today? I at least want to know my shoes are on the way. You got another pair coming with a working tracking number, right? How close are you to having them so we can see what SDS is sedning us.

Damn this Jay dude is trying his hardest to keep you all's money. He probably spent it all to re-up on more materials lmao

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Idk why yall keep arguing with these fools. AR admitted that he sells fakes and that his Concords are fakes yet there are people saying "im happy with my pair"

ARE YOU REALLY HAPPY WITH A FAKE PAIR OF SHOES??? Let them be at the end of the day they look dumb for trying to justify spending money on a pair of fakes.
I think a real sneakerhead never buys fakes intentionally and also should know whether they are fakes or not.
Paying more than the real deal is totally crazy. If someone spends about 30% of the real retail, it is OK.

But paying about 150% of the official retail for a fake is 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by ccastro02

350 Pages of nothing...
30t6p3b.gif

Its mostly just talk about talk....you would only be able to fill about 4 pages up with ACTUAL INFORMATION from this thread

Exactly. If i needed some info on pricing or on an exact date, i'de have to go back some 80+ pages to get that info. This thread has become waay to large to even be helpfull.

350 Pages of nothing...
30t6p3b.gif

Its mostly just talk about talk....you would only be able to fill about 4 pages up with ACTUAL INFORMATION from this thread

Exactly. If i needed some info on pricing or on an exact date, i'de have to go back some 80+ pages to get that info. This thread has become waay to large to even be helpfull.

You already know how much they cost

You already know the release date..What else u guys want?

Originally Posted by msw1233

Thought this was an interesting vid someone posted. These definitely look better than some pairs I've seen.

I might be crazy, but the patent cut on the right shoe looks shorter than the cut on the left shoe.

Thats the exact same thing he said to me. Smh

Originally Posted by illest35

You already know how much they cost

You already know the release date..What else u guys want?

You're missing the point. In case one didn't know that info and came across this thread in search of it, they'd have to spend some time gong back some 80 + pages to find that info.
Sure you can say: "why don't you just ask?" keep in mind that half the people that visit this these forums aren't members and are casual readers, so many can't.

Originally Posted by In3gra

Thats the exact same thing he said to me. Smh
^ How does that even make sense?  I mean if YOU paid him via Paypal, he should have the same exact amount of funds sitting there waiting to be refunded...unless he went off to the races and straight spent it all in one shot.  Wow, that is totally BS.  Sucks, man. 
mad.gif

@illest35 yea Drake maybe gettin the "VIP" treatment but that doesn't take away from the fact the shoes existed early...so why can't these shoes be real...jus bcuz its 4 months to go...and that $275 bein steep comment I made wasn't for u or the other honest ppl out there, it was for those who can't buy but wanna bash the shoe so they won't feel to bad that they have to wait till RD to have the lower price...

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by mints

Going with the car analogy you used earlier. If you were in the market for a classic muscle car and someone sold it to you as Guaranteed Authentic, charged you a premium, then you get it and you find out that the parts are all remanufactured 3rd party parts, you wouldn't be pissed? If so I've got a car to sell you, GREAT PRICE.
1. all those sneakers sold by slam dunk space and air-randy seems to all have authentic parts from nike, so that means if any of these dorks complaining about QUALITY actually played some kind of sport with em im fairly certain they would've fall apart.

2. da issue here is that these sneakers are being made outside da window of original manufacturing period of da kicks. if ferrari said they ONLY made 300 enzo's but they lied and made 10,000 cars then sure da people who paid a premium for something thats not as limited..

doesn't mean that they aren't authentic ferraris.

3. when people purchase non matching restorations, it doesn't mean da car is a "fake" SS or a "fake" shelby cobra...it just isn't 100% original for da OEM...da car can very well be as good or better then da OEM specs.

bottomline is alot of ya giving grief to these cats over authentic kicks are frankly nerds, geeks, and cats that cop kicks to just stare at em in there hyper baric chambers..... u know da typical cat who cops these can give 2 %@%!@ about what color stiching

is inside da insole, if there's a hole there...what color is da stamp #....alot of that +!## is flat out going to nerd mode da way people grade comics and +!##......its starting to get real disgusting here
laugh.gif
sick.gif

they're just sneakers at da end of day, if they're real what else do you want? jeeeez....

ya complain about everything,
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
watch when da release date comes and JB shows ya how much they love ya being selling ya kicks they basically have da same exact errors, flaws, and miss givings

that ya hammering slamdunkspace, and air-randy, marqueesole for...ya forget these are da guys that release pics months and months in advance for us to see that ya would other wise have to wait for....

bunch of lil girls crying up in here.

The king of complaining in the Jordan Brand section said people complain about everything
laugh.gif
This.
It's all good though.

Both sides have great points.

Can't wait till RD to cop. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

350 Pages of nothing...
30t6p3b.gif

And instead of simply clicking out of it, you added what.....
laugh.gif

I would disagree with the "nothing"  I think this has been pretty informative. Its a little all over the place, but if you can piece things together its far from "nothing"

So I just sent Jay a message on Skype and this is what I got

[6:47:33 PM] The One And Only"KING": Yo jay whats going on with your shipments.The tracking numbers arent working.Have you shipped the shoes yet?
[6:49:57 PM] slamdunkspace:  We are delivery to ship agent already  we can to process yourshipment, pleaes give us a or 2 days  to get it work.  We sincerely apologize for the delay and inconveience this may cause.

Originally Posted by Freeze

Originally Posted by Freeze

i think its funny that zyzz is the only one, anywhere, with a 'working' tracking #. sounds fishy. if there's a problem with ems, as sds says, how is it that zyzz is the only lucky one...ducktales yo.

son definitely needs more people.

hmmm...
and yet zyzz keeps ignoring this post

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom