Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by FirstNameLastName

@illest35 yea Drake maybe gettin the "VIP" treatment but that doesn't take away from the fact the shoes existed early...so why can't these shoes be real...jus bcuz its 4 months to go...and that $275 bein steep comment I made wasn't for u or the other honest ppl out there, it was for those who can't buy but wanna bash the shoe so they won't feel to bad that they have to wait till RD to have the lower price...

To me, these arent real bcuz they arent "certified" by/from nike. real parts/leftover parts, i dnt care..these may look good etc to some but in reality theyre knockoffs..180$ is already pricey, so if ima kick out that much, i want the real deal. SMH at some who paid all this loot for high quality fakes and are members, bcuz after the smoke clears, we/they are sposed to be sneakerheads who wouldnt possibly dream of accepting a fake shoe no matter how tuned up it is, but since its the concords theyre pre-ejaculating everywhere and the denial comes in.. and then zyzz said "fake but not fake fake" just added insult to inury,and also to me, look at these pics!!! look at the jumpman on the left shoe? its touching the heel tab basically.  the cut is off etc..all this recent info is too fugazi for me..now i know that JB has quality issues, I KNOW..BUT!!!, I highly doubt that JB and MJ himself will allow this ICONIC shoe to release with this many flaws..ill bet when the official pics come out, this whole thing will explode..bcuz the REAL ones will not be flawed like i stated above..

WHEW..Longest post ever by me..

hope i didnt offend anyone, just began letting it all out how i feel..

Originally Posted by ericjunior

If they don't come from store there fake huh illest35??? So is eastbay a store??? It doesn't have a ceiling or walls or an actual door...smh...and what about when Drake had on bordeaux 7s at a concert in december and the shoe ain't drop till april 16th, was his shoes fake too??? Once again I'm makin the statement tht part of the early bashin is cuz sum ppl can't part wit $275, I guess that's too steep 4 they pockets
+1
Actually most people with money look at little kids and people without money as the only one's that think spending $275 on shoes as a big deal.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

If they don't come from store there fake huh illest35??? So is eastbay a store??? It doesn't have a ceiling or walls or an actual door...smh...and what about when Drake had on bordeaux 7s at a concert in december and the shoe ain't drop till april 16th, was his shoes fake too??? Once again I'm makin the statement tht part of the early bashin is cuz sum ppl can't part wit $275, I guess that's too steep 4 they pockets
+1
Actually most people with money look at little kids and people without money as the only one's that think spending $275 on shoes as a big deal.
Clearly the majority of people on here can blow 275 on some sneakers since we all have some type of fetish. We aren't on here to talk about sneakers for nothing we buy them and some multiples so saying 275 is too steep for someones pockets is clearly showing that you think thats a lot of money for some reason. 
You seem to be the only cat on here talkin bout whats steep and whats not steep so clearly aren't used to money.

Originally Posted by hostos

Originally Posted by Freeze

i think its funny that zyzz is the only one, anywhere, with a 'working' tracking #. sounds fishy. if there's a problem with ems, as sds says, how is it that zyzz is the only lucky one...ducktales yo.

son definitely needs more people.

hmmm...
and yet zyzz keeps ignoring this post

indifferent.gif
didnt even see the post.

whats there to know? i got my tracking number after most of the people who got them thursday or so? mine works but whos to even know he sent me the right one. we will see if or when it arrives.

FirstNameLastName wrote:
If they don't come from store there fake huh illest35??? So is eastbay a store??? It doesn't have a ceiling or walls or an actual door...smh...and what about when Drake had on bordeaux 7s at a concert in december and the shoe ain't drop till april 16th, was his shoes fake too??? Once again I'm makin the statement tht part of the early bashin is cuz sum ppl can't part wit $275, I guess that's too steep 4 they pockets

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

1.  Comparing any regular on NT to a celebrity who might have an "unofficial" sponsorship with JB is funny. 

2.  At thinking $275 is "too steep" to part with.  

Look where you are, in fact, head over to the sneaker showcase forum where the majority of NT'ers are dropping twice, triple and quadruple that with weekly pickups. 

3.The criticism is warranted when people are not receiving their shoes, and posting screen caps of conversations between the 2 parties.   Having to beg and plead to Air Randy to get your money back is sad. 

Yo, quick question...Wasn't this shipping situation the same with AR? Didn't he send out a bunch of Tracking numbers that didn't work?...Now a few pairs (All pairs received) have been from AR. So, my question is, What is the ballpark time frame from when he had sent those tracking numbers out and when he actually shipped his shoes? I'm trying to use deductive reasoning to come up with a time frame for when Jay might ship.
I had resigned to the fact that I might not get these until the first week of September, but with there being no comunication from Jay, I'm becoming impatient.

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Yo, quick question...Wasn't this shipping situation the same with AR? Didn't he send out a bunch of Tracking numbers that didn't work?...Now a few pairs (All pairs received) have been from AR. So, my question is, What is the ballpark time frame from when he had sent those tracking numbers out and when he actually shipped his shoes? I'm trying to use deductive reasoning to come up with a time frame for when Jay might ship.
I had resigned to the fact that I might not get these until the first week of September, but with there being no comunication from Jay, I'm becoming impatient.
I had my tracking for a week before it worked, mine should be here tomorrow now...so about 7 business days

so, my tracking number has too many characters in it. i emailed jay, asked him why and to try it himself. dude gets back to me with the same number! come on man.

Originally Posted by Deftronic

sup everyone, (first off im literally in tears from this thread, lmao!)

but

Basically, the Concord shipments as do most shipments to these early sites...the shoes come in big boxes with shoes all loose in them, the reseller has to find the matching left and right sizes and puts the shoes together. (i've seen this first hand, ridiculous)

(thus why you always see that army of kicks on the floor picture first)

then they get boxes and whatever after...with the concord case, its a special box...so they got those after and have to construct them all by hand, because they come seperate from the shoes unconstructed.

Thus why Randy had that army pic of concords but took so long to ship because he needs to receive those boxes and those shoes trees to fulfill everyone orders...so imagine constucting all those boxes and putting shoe trees in each shoe and putting the concord plastic over-cover insert in the boxes for EACH PAIR...(takes time)

same thing is happening to SDS..he's prolly still waiting for those boxes and shoe trees...thus why he taking so long to ship out everyone's shoes

most of these resellers get like 1 (what we'd a call sample buy pair) (sorta like a drug deal ,u get to sniff a line before u cop the "the key") or so pair first with everything box and shoes...then theyll get more...and this is why u see a pic with the shoe and the box and IT SEEMS LIKE THEY GOT EVERYTHING ON HAND READY TO SHIP. (thus how dude with the 9.5 got his pair from randy the earliest with box and everything)

now with other shoes says a early foamposite...the box is the simple brown recycle box...they already have a massive amount of these ready to construct (sorta like a pizza shop has someone fold boxes before they make the pizza)...thus why those are usually shipped off right away...u may even get an unlabeled box..(labels also come seperate but since those are small they are thrown in the box with said "loose shoes" in a big box)... reseller grabs a empty box, unpeels a label, slaps it on the box and ships it off to you...

some resellers will just go ahead and sell the shoes but will tell you (no og box) and simply ship ur shoes in an "unlabeled jordan box" as u have seen in earlier youtube vids of this concord xi release where ppl simply had the grey and black box.

hopefully this helps in some way as to why certain shippers havent shipped off yet

EDIT: another thing i might add...unlike big time ballers with louis vuttion scarfs like randy...these smaller sites like SDS will do "pre orders"...basically its just them taking ur money to place an order for "that key" then they give u a time frame as to when they expect them in...sometimes its on time sometimes its not...then on top of that they gotta wait for the boxes and other crap..thus why i believe SDS cant refund dudes money....because hes "small time" and also used bits of the money from pre orders to cop "the key"

Thanks for this, loved the sniff a line sample analogy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by hostos

hmmm...
and yet zyzz keeps ignoring this post

indifferent.gif
didnt even see the post.

whats there to know? i got my tracking number after most of the people who got them thursday or so? mine works but whos to even know he sent me the right one. we will see if or when it arrives.

So ZYZZ whats your tracking number to prove it actually works because I dont see how your work but nobody else's does

FrenchBlue23 wrote:

Look where you are, in fact, head over to the sneaker showcase forum where the majority of NT'ers are dropping twice, triple and quadruple that with weekly pickups. 

The majority? You're reaching. The only ppl in the Showcase forum who drop twice, tripple, etc. on WEEKLY pick-ups are the very very very few who contribute to the High Fashion Sneaker thread. Again, that number is very very few. Please stop it w/ the dramatics. I don't understand why it's so impossible to believe that people salty because they couldn't partake in an early purchase. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by KMante

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Zyzz

and what are these american sites that will have them early?
nerd.gif

PYS, UTA, for example will have them a week or 2 before release day.  I don't get the fascination with having them months ahead of time, I really don't, especially when you are getting B-grades. 
QFT!
Exactly. If the US Online site sell them months ahead of time, they are getting them from the same source as AR and SDS etc. or maybe even getting them from them in the first place.

^^^^Im sure EVERYONE that plan on purchasing this shoe on release can pay an extra 80 if they wanted them early..XI in ATL come to 195 after tax. You act the majority of us that like foams aint dropping 212+ on retail pairs... Saying dudes aint got the money is stupid...If anything shoe heads spend money they shouldnt on shoes most of the time lol

FrenchBlue23 wrote:

The majority? You're reaching. The only ppl in the Showcase forum who drop twice, tripple, etc. on WEEKLY pick-ups are the very very very few who contribute to the High Fashion Sneaker thread. Again, that number is very very few. Please stop it w/ the dramatics. I don't understand why it's so impossible to believe that people salty because they couldn't partake in an early purchase. 
eyes.gif

Okay maybe the majority was not the right word, but if there are very few who contribute to the sneaker thread and they are the only ones who are dropping the money, isn't that the majority??  
And I don't understand why it's so impossible to believe that people actually have that money to spend but are horrified with the stories or have dealt with these companies before??  

I've seen these people get burned before, lost packages, wrong tracking numbers etc.., so stop with the dramatics, really?    

Where are your Concords by the way if you are pro buying these early?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

ericjunior wrote:
eyes.gif
Okay maybe the majority was not the right word, but if there are very few who contribute to the sneaker thread and they are the only ones who are dropping the money, isn't that the majority??  
And I don't understand why it's so impossible to believe that people actually have that money to spend but are horrified with the stories or have dealt with these companies before??  

I've seen these people get burned before, lost packages, wrong tracking numbers etc.., so stop with the dramatics, really?    

Where are your Concords by the way if you are pro buying these early?

Ummm ... 
[table][tr][th=""]Posting Date[/th][th=""]Drop-off Point[/th][th=""]Origin[/th][/tr][tr][td]20-Aug-2011[/td][td]Tsim Sha Tsui Post Office[/td][td]Tsim Sha Tsui Post Office[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][th=""]Date #[/th][th=""]Location[/th][th=""]Delivery Status[/th][/tr][tr][td]20-Aug-2011[/td][td]Hong Kong[/td][td]Item posted and is being processed.[/td][/tr][tr][td]20-Aug-2011[/td][td]Hong Kong[/td][td]In transit.[/td][/tr][tr][td]22-Aug-2011[/td][td]Hong Kong[/td][td]Processed for departure.[/td][/tr][tr][td]22-Aug-2011[/td][td]Hong Kong[/td][td]The item left Hong Kong for its destination on 23-Aug-2011[/td][/tr][/table]

... and again with the dramatics, lol. (1) I've said a number of times in this thread that this is my first (and potentially last) time partaking in an early release, so where did the implication of me being a "pro-early buyer" come from? Reading comprehension is everything around these forums play boy. (2) I'm not on in this thread denying the possibilities of xyz. Stay on topic. And lastly, I wasn't the one who originally posted anything about what someone can/can't afford, I was agreeing w/ someone else who said it. 
indifferent.gif

Ordered my concords from sneakerhotline.com they day they popped up,  I emailed them today about the full package because they have YET to get them in, I informed them that AR and SDS both recieved theres and this is what i got back, just thought it was interesting....take it with a grain of salt...

For everyone that bought from SDS. Go back and look at your tracking number email. Next to the quantity column in the email is the "shipped" column. NOTHING HAS BEEN SHIPPED! It they were shipped, under the shipped column, it would say the number amount of shoes next to the size you ordered. If its blank, then nothing was shipped and only your tracking number was given to you. Not for nothing, tracking dont work after 5 days=not shipped. Filing claim right now. He is full of horse-iish

Foundry code, diagram Y3 is our most common. . . . . . Generation of high-end shoes factories, including the recent fire ZK4 other shoes are all the plant production. Then put the current generation of factories at home and abroad NIKE code not a complete summary: Y3: the Yue Yuen Shoes Co., Ltd., the site is located in Gao Bu Town, Dongguan, Guangdong Province, the main production of high-end basketball shoes, some markers to play with Y3SS The SalesSample also produced the plant; LN2: the co-Feng Shoes Co., Ltd. of Fujian, the site is located in Putian Hanjiang Town, Western Paradise last hole Hukou, Dafeng Group, a subsidiary of Fujian, the main SHOX, DUNK and PE versions of the shoes and the production of S-class AF1; LN3: that Mitutoyo Shoes Co., Ltd. of Fujian, the site is located in Fuzhou City, the town of Shing Mun Mun Village, arranged for the Cangshan Yang, Dafeng Group with a subsidiary of Fujian, producing shoes, the same type of LN2 , are primarily DUNK; LN4: namely, Li Feng Shoes Development Co., Ltd. of Fujian, the site is located in Hanjiang District, Putian City, Fujian Province, Wu Qin Xi Town, 888 North Street, with the Dafeng Group, a subsidiary of Fujian, the main DUNK shoe production; XC: the Master Shoes Co., Ltd. Guangzhou, Qingyuan City, the site from the previous Guangzhou Ishii moved to a small flat, Taihe Town, Qingyuan City last eight villages Xuanzhen Road, the main high school production of low-end basketball shoes, LBJ6 is produced by the plant; FC: the Pegasus Footwear Co., Ltd., the site is located in Panyu City, Guangdong Province, more than nine Lanhe Town Village, the main production of outdoor sports and sandals, NIKE's ACG line of outdoor shoes, mostly produced in the plant; SF: Guangdong Shunde in the three rounds of the Shoe Company, the site is unknown, the main production of high-end soccer shoes; SZ: the Longchuan Heller Footwear Co., Ltd. (formerly known as Shoes Co., Ltd. Dongguan Great Power), the site is located in Guangdong Longchuan County, Heyuan City, New City, the main elements of the lives of students NIKE shoes and boots; FJ: Fujian, and Cheng Shoes Co., Ltd. that is, the site is located in Quanzhou, Fujian Province Luojiang District Shuangyang street, the main low-end running shoes NIKE production; QD: the New Shoes Co., Ltd. Qingdao Chang, the site is located in Jiaozhou, Qingdao, Shandong Province Economic and Technological Development Zone, the main AirMax and Shox basketball shoes and running shoes production; QT: shoes that light Thai Co., Ltd. Qingdao, the site is located in Shandong Lacey Town, Qingdao City Industrial Park, Li Quan, produced the same shoe type with QD; QS or QS2: namely, the original World Shoes Co., Ltd. Qingdao, the site is located in Jiaozhou, Qingdao, Shandong, Zhu Ge Zhang Town, Village, No. 556, producing shoes type with the QT, QD same; QH: namely, footwear Co., Ltd Qingdao Three Lakes, the site is located in Jimo City, Qingdao, Shandong Lan Town Fuqian 4, producing the same type of shoes QD, QT, QS; HJ or LG: our most NIKE behalf of one of the common plants that Nike (Suzhou) Sports Goods Co., Ltd., the site is located in Suzhou City, Jiangsu Province, Changsheng Road, Taicang Economic Development Zone, No. 111, the main production of low-end running shoes; YS: that is limited Yusheng Shoes company and its high site Shangwang Jiangxi Yichun County town of Jinjiang, as with the HJ, the main Vandal low retro shoes, running shoes, and production; XB: Yoga Shoes Co., Ltd. is widely Jiangxi, the site is located in Nanchang, Jiangxi Province xiangtang Zone to the Village, the company was founded in late 2007, the latest in the mainland for the NIKE foundry established, the main raw Blazer series and SweetClassicAP series vulcanized shoes. XD: Chee Cheong Industrial Co., Ltd., the site is located in Longgang District, Shenzhen Town, Au Pui Tsuen, as NIKE, another generation of plants. These are the OEM factory in China NIKE incomplete description, also in Taiwan, there FT1, FT2, FT4, FT8, PC3,, FTSS and PC8 several foundries, Taiwan foundries Sample main high-end basketball shoes and the production, One of the most famous PC8, AJ series of many shoes are from the plant.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,all the shoes you need are in these sweatshops listed

Ummm ... 
[table][tr][th=""]Posting Date[/th][th=""]Drop-off Point[/th][th=""]Origin[/th][/tr][tr][td]20-Aug-2011[/td][td]Tsim Sha Tsui Post Office[/td][td]Tsim Sha Tsui Post Office[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][th=""]Date #[/th][th=""]Location[/th][th=""]Delivery Status[/th][/tr][tr][td]20-Aug-2011[/td][td]Hong Kong[/td][td]Item posted and is being processed.[/td][/tr][tr][td]20-Aug-2011[/td][td]Hong Kong[/td][td]In transit.[/td][/tr][tr][td]22-Aug-2011[/td][td]Hong Kong[/td][td]Processed for departure.[/td][/tr][tr][td]22-Aug-2011[/td][td]Hong Kong[/td][td]The item left Hong Kong for its destination on 23-Aug-2011[/td][/tr][/table]

... and again with the dramatics, lol. (1) I've said a number of times in this thread that this is my first (and potentially last) time partaking in an early release, so where did the implication of me being a "pro-early buyer" come from? Reading comprehension is everything around these forums play boy. (2) I'm not on in this thread denying the possibilities of xyz. Stay on topic. And lastly, I wasn't the one who originally posted anything about what someone can/can't afford, I was agreeing w/ someone else who said it. 
indifferent.gif

Congratulations.   

This forum used to be about sharing experiences and helping each other out, so yeah some people take it too far in criticizing people who buy these early, but we can't really distinguish if it's because they can't buy them or if they in fact don't like them. 

Nowadays, everyone is a supposed "hater" or is "salty" when they don't like something.  

Back
Top Bottom