Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

I'm going to post ALL my exchanges (some will be paraphrased due to length) with Air Randy so that hopefully it deters any of my fellow NT'ers from EVER dealing with 'tis "jack"! No need for anyone on here to be praying, rosaries in hand, for these fools (AR and SDS) to actually follow thru with what WE paid for! It don't matter how you earn your loot, OR better yet "because you got more cheese than me" OR "I can't shell out $275 like you do..." As the illustrious Big Worm once stated: "...It's about the principality of it!!!..."

I purchased early August 3rd, two pairs of the same size, which you'd think would be more of interest for the seller!

Received my tracking number August 4th, has never tracked/been available but I managed to stay put until the 15th since he was quick to offer $10 for delays. After some unanswered emails, that day I reached my limit, so I filed my PP claim. Within about an hour, Randy replies with the following: "Hi there! package will be ship by now ! inform me if you want us to keep on execution or just get you the full refund ? pls comments ! thanks"

I respond: "If you ship authentics today, and refund the $10 per pair you already offered, execute it! If not, fully refund me" Needless to say, no response and still, tracking# inactive!

The very next day I escalated to a claim. All these above-mentioned exchanges took place in the PP dispute forum. However, no word from this character until the 17th when he finally decides to return an email of mine with: " we are doing the concord order day after day ! yours should be active soon as we will get it done for everyone asap ! thanks i am very sorry about the delay here for this styles' order !! sorry !! we do keep on executing everybody's concord order shipment but if you open the dispute, we will not ship the shoes and will issue you the full refund right away ! pls note !!

I reply: "Pls note, you said the item were in-hand! Pls note, due to such delay I'm no longer interested! I'd like a full refund!" As expected, on the other end, no answer for three days.

On the 20th, he then says; "...[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]we had your pckage ship already ! Thanks"

To which I replied with my most remotely heated and lenghtiest of emails:
"Excuse me? "We had shipped your package already??" When? I do not understand. You stated on Facebook that size above 11 and are pending, but you tell me mine shipped?? Which way is it? Randy, with all due respect, do you believe that you can keep a different version of what's transpiring with each one of your customers?? Either way, the tracking number remains NOT active. Does it have a different tracking number?

On top of that, I have a paypal claim ongoing with you that I firmly tell you, I do not intend on closing. You even stated you would not ship with an ongoing active claim. So why the contradiction? However, that's irrelevant. As I've repeatedly stated to you via email and on our paypal dispute forum, due to how long you have taken with an item you said you had in hand on Aug 3rd, I plain and simple do not want you to ship these out... But, needless to say Randy, this has by far been the most unpleasant transaction for sneakers ever... If you truly haven't shipped yet, please, save both of us the trouble and further headaches, just issue a full refund. You also stated that if your costumers questioned the authenticity of these sneakers, you would fully refund! All your contradictions have to make me question the product!"

Two days go by and he emails: "[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]...[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]after our internal double checking ... your package is ready to go[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]tomorrow ! thanks[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]sorry for the mistake email which we had sent yesterday !"

My response: "I do not want that order. I am requesting a full refund in every which way possible. Look at paypal for this same address. JUST DO NOT SHIP"

He then says: "... we will work the refund for you accordingly ! thanks"

I quickly respond: "Can you please allow me to know when? There is a pending paypal claim as of right now, but it'd be more helpful if within this week. Thanks"

He then emails today: "Hi there! i dont know when but let me check !

Needless to say, Air Randy simply seems to be buying time in a dishonest way! It seems as if all our money was good for was for upping his inventory with other merchandise. For those balling NT'ers that don't mind the $300 being on "standby" for shoes that could or couldn't look as advertised, I do realize it is YOUR bread but I personally "sweat and stress" for mines for 9hrs a day!!! I already made a questionable decision by buying from AR, so from here on out, I will play it safe!

THINK NT: IF THE MAJORITY OF US ORDERED ON THE FIRST WEEK OF AUGUST, YOU'VE GOT JUST OVER 15 DAYS TO FILE YOUR CLAIM!

MAKE SURE YOU FREEZE THE PART OF HIS ASSETS THAT ARE ACTUALLY YOURS!!!

CONSIDER THAT IT'S 45 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE, NOT FROM DAY OF RECEIPT OF THE MERCHANDISE!

HOW LONG UNTIL YOU ACTUALLY GET THEM BACK TO HIM IN CHINA???

Code:

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

For everyone that bought from SDS. Go back and look at your tracking number email. Next to the quantity column in the email is the "shipped" column. NOTHING HAS BEEN SHIPPED! It they were shipped, under the shipped column, it would say the number amount of shoes next to the size you ordered. If its blank, then nothing was shipped and only your tracking number was given to you. Not for nothing, tracking dont work after 5 days=not shipped. Filing claim right now. He is full of horse-iish

My email that I got with order status and tracking number says:

Qty: (1) sz. 10.5 and my home address and name and my tracking number. Under shipping date column it says: 2011-8-20 and status says: Progressing.
Then below it displays the sku number which is 378037-107 and Order date says: 2011-8-2 with total qty: (1)

I've tried and tried to check up on EMS about tracking status and still nothing. Jay keeps saying to wait 2-3 days but damn I've received it since last Friday, it should be working now.

Patience patience patience....you can only have so much.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Foundry code, diagram Y3 is our most common. . . . . . Generation of high-end shoes factories, including the recent fire ZK4 other shoes are all the plant production. Then put the current generation of factories at home and abroad NIKE code not a complete summary: Y3: the Yue Yuen Shoes Co., Ltd., the site is located in Gao Bu Town, Dongguan, Guangdong Province, the main production of high-end basketball shoes, some markers to play with Y3SS The SalesSample also produced the plant; LN2: the co-Feng Shoes Co., Ltd. of Fujian, the site is located in Putian Hanjiang Town, Western Paradise last hole Hukou, Dafeng Group, a subsidiary of Fujian, the main SHOX, DUNK and PE versions of the shoes and the production of S-class AF1; LN3: that Mitutoyo Shoes Co., Ltd. of Fujian, the site is located in Fuzhou City, the town of Shing Mun Mun Village, arranged for the Cangshan Yang, Dafeng Group with a subsidiary of Fujian, producing shoes, the same type of LN2 , are primarily DUNK; LN4: namely, Li Feng Shoes Development Co., Ltd. of Fujian, the site is located in Hanjiang District, Putian City, Fujian Province, Wu Qin Xi Town, 888 North Street, with the Dafeng Group, a subsidiary of Fujian, the main DUNK shoe production; XC: the Master Shoes Co., Ltd. Guangzhou, Qingyuan City, the site from the previous Guangzhou Ishii moved to a small flat, Taihe Town, Qingyuan City last eight villages Xuanzhen Road, the main high school production of low-end basketball shoes, LBJ6 is produced by the plant; FC: the Pegasus Footwear Co., Ltd., the site is located in Panyu City, Guangdong Province, more than nine Lanhe Town Village, the main production of outdoor sports and sandals, NIKE's ACG line of outdoor shoes, mostly produced in the plant; SF: Guangdong Shunde in the three rounds of the Shoe Company, the site is unknown, the main production of high-end soccer shoes; SZ: the Longchuan Heller Footwear Co., Ltd. (formerly known as Shoes Co., Ltd. Dongguan Great Power), the site is located in Guangdong Longchuan County, Heyuan City, New City, the main elements of the lives of students NIKE shoes and boots; FJ: Fujian, and Cheng Shoes Co., Ltd. that is, the site is located in Quanzhou, Fujian Province Luojiang District Shuangyang street, the main low-end running shoes NIKE production; QD: the New Shoes Co., Ltd. Qingdao Chang, the site is located in Jiaozhou, Qingdao, Shandong Province Economic and Technological Development Zone, the main AirMax and Shox basketball shoes and running shoes production; QT: shoes that light Thai Co., Ltd. Qingdao, the site is located in Shandong Lacey Town, Qingdao City Industrial Park, Li Quan, produced the same shoe type with QD; QS or QS2: namely, the original World Shoes Co., Ltd. Qingdao, the site is located in Jiaozhou, Qingdao, Shandong, Zhu Ge Zhang Town, Village, No. 556, producing shoes type with the QT, QD same; QH: namely, footwear Co., Ltd Qingdao Three Lakes, the site is located in Jimo City, Qingdao, Shandong Lan Town Fuqian 4, producing the same type of shoes QD, QT, QS; HJ or LG: our most NIKE behalf of one of the common plants that Nike (Suzhou) Sports Goods Co., Ltd., the site is located in Suzhou City, Jiangsu Province, Changsheng Road, Taicang Economic Development Zone, No. 111, the main production of low-end running shoes; YS: that is limited Yusheng Shoes company and its high site Shangwang Jiangxi Yichun County town of Jinjiang, as with the HJ, the main Vandal low retro shoes, running shoes, and production; XB: Yoga Shoes Co., Ltd. is widely Jiangxi, the site is located in Nanchang, Jiangxi Province xiangtang Zone to the Village, the company was founded in late 2007, the latest in the mainland for the NIKE foundry established, the main raw Blazer series and SweetClassicAP series vulcanized shoes. XD: Chee Cheong Industrial Co., Ltd., the site is located in Longgang District, Shenzhen Town, Au Pui Tsuen, as NIKE, another generation of plants. These are the OEM factory in China NIKE incomplete description, also in Taiwan, there FT1, FT2, FT4, FT8, PC3,, FTSS and PC8 several foundries, Taiwan foundries Sample main high-end basketball shoes and the production, One of the most famous PC8, AJ series of many shoes are from the plant.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,all the shoes you need are in these sweatshops listed

No one is going too read all of that lol
well these are the locations of all the sweatshops nike uses to make shoes so if you want to your connect and i mean a true connect get yourself a ticket to china and lean Chinese hong kong style 
pimp.gif

SO SLAMDUNKSPACE JUST DID THE BS!!!!! I hit them up on skype and I asked them why I havent got a email about my tracking number. He looks up my paypal email and he tells me
"can I refund to you ?

Originally Posted by iKidWare

Ordered my concords from sneakerhotline.com they day they popped up,  I emailed them today about the full package because they have YET to get them in, I informed them that AR and SDS both recieved theres and this is what i got back, just thought it was interesting....take it with a grain of salt...
Well.... I appreciate him warning us that the shoes are fake... 
The 2nd part of  " I can give you that kind of shoes for cheaper price, let me know " .......ummmmmm 

indifferent.gif

Ordered my concords from sneakerhotline.com they day they popped up,  I emailed them today about the full package because they have YET to get them in, I informed them that AR and SDS both recieved theres and this is what i got back, just thought it was interesting....take it with a grain of salt...
The 2nd part of  " I can give you that kind of shoes for cheaper price, let me know " .......ummmmmm 

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom