Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

What are the chances that jay's delays are due to him taking the fakes back and waiting to get authentic ones?
nerd.gif

Mate, the reason for the delay is that demand is far greater then their supply. Don't kid yourself they going through the hassle of changing over pairs .

What are the chances that jay's delays are due to him taking the fakes back and waiting to get authentic ones?
nerd.gif

Mate, the reason for the delay is that demand is far greater then their supply. Don't kid yourself they going through the hassle of changing over pairs .

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by zebraska24

The SDS waiting game is getting old quickly... There is a thread about shoes bought because of hype. I will add myself to the list on this one haha

If tracking # isnt working in the next 2 days I will file a claim also...

I said I wouldnt post anymore but no shame in my game, "I'm guilty as charged!" But it is/was really about the love for the shoe my man! Too old for it to be hype necesarily or breaking necks as many here take pride in! But getting a hold of them without the need to outrageously overpay resellers or taking the risks that "camping out" in the inner city implies!

The SDS waiting game is getting old quickly... There is a thread about shoes bought because of hype. I will add myself to the list on this one haha

I said I wouldnt post anymore but no shame in my game, "I'm guilty as charged!" But it is/was really about the love for the shoe my man! Too old for it to be hype necesarily or breaking necks as many here take pride in! But getting a hold of them without the need to outrageously overpay resellers or taking the risks that "camping out" in the inner city implies!

Back
Top Bottom