Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

I think ill a cop from sds now and stunt on the local hypebeasts
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eddo1005

I think nooblee has mentioned the pre-yellowing mesh is a common problem amongst the new concords. Your sole looks alright.

I am guessing the 23 on the heel isnt as crooked as dipicted. Probably the back of the shoe is bent side way a bit causing it to look like the 23 is crooked.

The cocncord stain on the back is the same thing i got, it came off the plastic cover. The good news is that it comes right off just by rubbing it.

Both toecap are opaque, but clearly the left shoe is a bit light compared to the right shoe.

Nothing on the shoe screams fake, but minor blemhishes are evident. If you plan to rock the shiet out of it, i wouldnt be too concerned. But obviously, if perfection is what you seek, then return for a full refund.

As for the talk about changing the jumpman at the last second. You guys must be out of your mind. Production run goes on 3-5 months in advance of RD. The amount of concords they plan to release this year would not allow them to make any last second changes. If they didnt make the change during sample phase, they aint making no changes.
Yeah, I got a pair really messed up CG's last year from Finishline last year and those are the ones I wear. 

I just noticed that the stuff does rub off.

I have strong feeling that these will come pre-yellowed. Precedent dictates that nike will be producing alot of these this year due to a dismal earning year. So these will be crapped out.  

The shape on that pair thenewjs posted looks IDENTICAL to the shape of the CDP Black/Reds and 2009 Space Jams. Like, the exact same mold. Way more similar than the other pairs.. I don't know if that's because of the angle of the picture or what. And I don't know what that means as far as determining what's going on... I'm just saying the shape looks very consistent with the other recent 11's.

Brought em all out just to do some comparisons. Everything looks good to me. Cant wait to get a second pair on RD 
happy.gif

f9426ce620947500a1fdf52ecaa1e559f84ae6dc_r.jpg

17626f16209ec556ab6d0f2beb7b9c7ce4d637d8_r.jpg

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

f9426ce620947500a1fdf52ecaa1e559f84ae6dc_r.jpg

so your cool grey toe is translucent?
nerd.gif
Yup. I had stated that before when all this smoked toe/translucent toe biz started. I got CG from Footlocker. SJ... cant really remember. Had to be Footlocker, Champs, or Footaction. The Breds are Bgrades. And the Concord, well, from SDS.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

so your cool grey toe is translucent?
nerd.gif
Yup. I had stated that before when all this smoked toe/translucent toe biz started. I got CG from Footlocker. SJ... cant really remember. Had to be Footlocker, Champs, or Footaction. The Breds are Bgrades. And the Concord, well, from SDS.

that throws the whole thing for such a loop.
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

congrats guys
pimp.gif

still waiting on my $50

i wouldn't count on it yo. but best believe if it had gone the opposite way these dudes around here woulda straight crucified you until you paid up tho.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

I was just able to look mine. To honest I am not too happy. They are yellowing already but correct me if im wrong but did not the concord 6 rings and Annies come yellowed looking as well.

One of the shoes are dirty it seems to be the yellow glue from the insoles.

Oxy clean could get these looking right but not sure if I wanna go through that after paying 270.

These were clearly made in a haste.

JAY may be getting these back I will see how the look when I wake up in the AM. My personal decision making cant be trusted after 8hrs of work and 6hrs of school.
that patent leather lookin super low and like a roller coaster on the heel.

Weird. Matt and I both ordered 13. July 30th. No tracking. All of a sudden our pairs are in OH and we are both in CT. Very Weird. Tracking doesnt work on USPS online or iphone app. I ordered the size 10 for my boy on the 6th and the same site shows his in China and his works on USPS and in the app. Any ideas? Is the Ohio thing an error?

Originally Posted by anthonyoj

Hopefully no one dies when these come out haha.
Hope not. Ill be packn on the RD. I definitely dont act a fool, but i cant say the same for the ppl around me. And im not bout to get stabbed walkin out with my 2nd pair, and my little mans very 1st pair of Concords... especially few weeks before my little man is born... so ya, ill be packn

im sure these will bring out the worst in some people come december but to me it's unnecessary.     people got about 3 and a half months between now and december to do what's needed to ensure their pair.   if your anti camping and waiting and have the $$$ to drop a lil extra  i'd say cop early, if not do your research around your area, talk to employees (preferably actual store managers), know how many pairs each store around your way is getting in your size,  know the campout rules around your local spots, look around for smaller less known spots that might be getting them.  you got over 3 months to make moves to ensure you get a pair, yet alot of people won't do any of this and then come release date they'll be crying about how they didn't get their pair and how they "got screwed"

that said i feel for those in smaller cities that aren't getting many pairs as you guys got a legit gripe but still  if your on ndc and eastbay around the time of the release you should be able to get what you need.  it took a ton of refreshing and me sitting at my computer for about an hour and a half but i got 2 pairs of cool greys plus my sons pair from ndc last year.  no camping, no waiting, just a ton of refreshing. it should be the same this year.

at the end of the day,  have your plan A, a plan B, and a last case plan C  all set up and you should be good.

Tried to tell yall the milkey toe thing was ******ed.....people thinking i was lying smh....

Now that someone finally posted a pair of coolgreys with a clear toe cap, I feel happy
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ thinking that was a good/decent way to tell authenticity

Hope not. Ill be packn on the RD. I definitely dont act a fool, but i cant say the same for the ppl around me. And im not bout to get stabbed walkin out with my 2nd pair, and my little mans very 1st pair of Concords... especially few weeks before my little man is born... so ya, ill be packn

I don't think the hype of these will be as great as any foam hype in baltimore and surrounding areas but I do understand what you're saying and I'm planning to do the same. I'm not willing to lose $180+ even if that won't hurt my pockets much. By the way, great pair of Concords as well, I just don't want to struggle with what some people here did.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

im sure these will bring out the worst in some people come december but to me it's unnecessary.     people got about 3 and a half months between now and december to do what's needed to ensure their pair.   if your anti camping and waiting and have the $$$ to drop a lil extra  i'd say cop early, if not do your research around your area, talk to employees (preferably actual store managers), know how many pairs each store around your way is getting in your size,  know the campout rules around your local spots, look around for smaller less known spots that might be getting them.  you got over 3 months to make moves to ensure you get a pair, yet alot of people won't do any of this and then come release date they'll be crying about how they didn't get their pair and how they "got screwed"

that said i feel for those in smaller cities that aren't getting many pairs as you guys got a legit gripe but still  if your on ndc and eastbay around the time of the release you should be able to get what you need.  it took a ton of refreshing and me sitting at my computer for about an hour and a half but i got 2 pairs of cool greys plus my sons pair from ndc last year.  no camping, no waiting, just a ton of refreshing. it should be the same this year.

at the end of the day,  have your plan A, a plan B, and a last case plan C  all set up and you should be good.

The only reason I really agree with the part about it bringing the worst out of people is because it's Christmas time and people will see that an as opportunity to snatch. Everything else is on point.

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Weird. Matt and I both ordered 13. July 30th. No tracking. All of a sudden our pairs are in OH and we are both in CT. Very Weird. Tracking doesnt work on USPS online or iphone app. I ordered the size 10 for my boy on the 6th and the same site shows his in China and his works on USPS and in the app. Any ideas? Is the Ohio thing an error?

It is possible.  On very few occasions, shippments dont get properly scanned.

I think i read stories on here before, that tracking never worked, but the package just randomly showed up.  Its strange, and it doesnt happen very often, but sometimes......it does happen.

Either way, it looks like u guys will be getting the shoes soon.  Things looking up.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

It is possible.  On very few occasions, shippments dont get properly scanned.

I think i read stories on here before, that tracking never worked, but the package just randomly showed up.  Its strange, and it doesnt happen very often, but sometimes......it does happen.

Either way, it looks like u guys will be getting the shoes soon.  Things looking up.

Real question...did you guys make sure you don't have the same tracking number? I mean Jay could of messed up and gave y'all the same number while he still has the other pair and hasn't sent out yet.

Back
Top Bottom