Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Cool greys, SJs, Breds ALL have translucent toes. They were all purchased from FL. sooo.....what now?

Originally Posted by S329

Cool greys, SJs, Breds ALL have translucent toes. They were all purchased from FL. sooo.....what now?

SJ and Breds do not matter when it comes to the toecap authenticity test.

It has been mentioned repeatedly that the opaque toe did not start till CG XIs.  Most CG XIs seen are with opaque toe, there are very few pairs with translucent sole.

Explanation?  I dont have one.  I think most pairs coming out on 12/23 will see opaque toe, but i am sure a some translucent ones will pop up.

My point isn't really saying that translucent soles are 100% authentic. what i'm trying to say is that this is a case of the blind leading the blind. based on the cool grey's toe we're led to believe that the concords should have opaque soles??? based on the breds/SJ's we're supposed to think that they should have translucent toes? no one knows. not you, not anyone here until we see official pics from nike. the comedy of this is obviously most of NT has seemed to have made up there minds on what is and what isn't authentic based off of sheer speculation.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

SJ and Breds do not matter when it comes to the toecap authenticity test.

It has been mentioned repeatedly that the opaque toe did not start till CG XIs.  Most CG XIs seen are with opaque toe, there are very few pairs with translucent sole.

Explanation?  I dont have one.  I think most pairs coming out on 12/23 will see opaque toe, but i am sure a some translucent ones will pop up.

Pretty much.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think literally 2 NT'ers had translucent soles on their CG XIs, everyone else had opaque soles.  I'm not even hyped about getting the Concords anymore, I really just wanna see the comparisons between the Nike authorized pairs and these ones from SDS, Promo shoes, AR, etc
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

My point isn't really saying that translucent soles are 100% authentic. what i'm trying to say is that this is a case of the blind leading the blind. based on the cool grey's toe we're led to believe that the concords should have opaque soles??? based on the breds/SJ's we're supposed to think that they should have translucent toes? no one knows. not you, not anyone here until we see official pics from nike. the comedy of this is obviously most of NT has seemed to have made up there minds on what is and what isn't authentic based off of sheer speculation.

Seriously?  Do you think JB will follow the model of a shoe released in '09 (SJs) or last year (CGs)?  Not to mention the White/Black IE Lows had an opaque sole as well...

To be quite honest, the toecap test was always a test of what you believe to be true.  When the person(nooblee) dropped the info, he never gave solid proof of where his info came from, but it sounded plausible enough, that it drove ppl crazy.  The owner of marqueesole actually got on to defend himself, cause he sold pairs with translucent sole, and by the picutre still up on his website, he is still selling them with translucent sole. 

So naturally, it just comes down to what you personally believe.  However, after following this thread for this long, i must the toecap is a not a realiable factor anymore.  I tend to look for bendable CF plate to be the sure sign of fake.  Then the jumpman.  The fake pairs jumpman is really flat, almost like sticker, whereas the real pairs have more refined jumpman with more thread counts.

I think it is not just speculations, Nooblee is 2 out of 2 in giving details on identifying fake pairs.. Bc3s and rays. And looks like he'll have some answers on the indy 5s toungue Q.... Besides the owner of marquee sole came out and explained here agreeing to Lee's claims. Please cmiiw.

Originally Posted by topnotchflip

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Weird. Matt and I both ordered 13. July 30th. No tracking. All of a sudden our pairs are in OH and we are both in CT. Very Weird. Tracking doesnt work on USPS online or iphone app. I ordered the size 10 for my boy on the 6th and the same site shows his in China and his works on USPS and in the app. Any ideas? Is the Ohio thing an error?

It is possible.  On very few occasions, shippments dont get properly scanned.

I think i read stories on here before, that tracking never worked, but the package just randomly showed up.  Its strange, and it doesnt happen very often, but sometimes......it does happen.

Either way, it looks like u guys will be getting the shoes soon.  Things looking up.

Real question...did you guys make sure you don't have the same tracking number? I mean Jay could of messed up and gave y'all the same number while he still has the other pair and hasn't sent out yet.

Nah we dont. Matt and I are friends, I have his tracking number to check for him. Theyre definately different.

My bad if this has already been answered and sorry to derail ya'll discussion, but how are these in sizing compared to the previous 11's that have dropped?

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Seriously?  Do you think JB will follow the model of a shoe released in '09 (SJs) or last year (CGs)?  Not to mention the White/Black IE Lows had an opaque sole as well...
And lets not forget the anniversary xi's

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

sick.gif
sick.gif

wow that 23 is doing the "lean back" ....and the PL cut is toooo low

so does jay pay for your return shipping on these or are you just gonna take the L?
sick.gif

why es the concord color of the plastic of the box coming off on the shoes?
can anyone who have recieved the shoes and had this happen comment on this?

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

Originally Posted by anthonyoj

Hopefully no one dies when these come out haha.
Hope not. Ill be packn on the RD. I definitely dont act a fool, but i cant say the same for the ppl around me. And im not bout to get stabbed walkin out with my 2nd pair, and my little mans very 1st pair of Concords... especially few weeks before my little man is born... so ya, ill be packn
Be safe man, and to everyone else as well. this is the exact reason why to buy early and avoid the headache and potential danger of going out and being around fools. Totally not worth it to put yourself in a dangerous situation to cop shoes.

Question. How is the Sizing going to be? i remember when i bought the Spacejams and the CDP blk/Red Xi's the sizing was different. i had to buy a 11.5 in the spacejams because the Size 11 on my blk/red's Feels like a 10.5 but all of my OG Jordans (Cool greys) are in a 11 and they feel right.

I am getting extremely Fed up with Slamdunkspace. I emailed him the other day to tell him my tracking still doesnt work. So he emails me right away and tells me that he doesnt have an 11.5. I told him switch it to a size 11. He says no problem.So i Email him and i ask him when my tracking number will work. he assures me that it will be working soon. I emailed him this morning and told him my tracking still doesnt work. He emails me basically the SAME +##%%!+ EMAIL that he doesnt have an 11.5. I emailed him back and said "we went through this already send me an 11"..

Guess im on to Paypal claims

To everyone asking bout the sizing. I didn't get to try em on yet. I'll slip em on when I get out work to get y'all an answer... If no one does so before I get a chance.

I don't think you guys understand how many emails jay is getting. I know it's taking a long time, but be patient. Dudes thinking he has an operation like eastbay and ndc, where he has a dedicated CS team. You guys are way too demanding.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by Zyzz

congrats guys
pimp.gif

still waiting on my $50

i wouldn't count on it yo. but best believe if it had gone the opposite way these dudes around here woulda straight crucified you until you paid up tho.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Datnggag

I am getting extremely Fed up with Slamdunkspace. I emailed him the other day to tell him my tracking still doesnt work. So he emails me right away and tells me that he doesnt have an 11.5. I told him switch it to a size 11. He says no problem.So i Email him and i ask him when my tracking number will work. he assures me that it will be working soon. I emailed him this morning and told him my tracking still doesnt work. He emails me basically the SAME +##%%!+ EMAIL that he doesnt have an 11.5. I emailed him back and said "we went through this already send me an 11"..

Same story for me.People ordered after me and still got tracking.He emailed this morning saying tracking should work but he never even gave me a tracking.This dude keeps lying his %+% off.

Originally Posted by sideshow20

Question. How is the Sizing going to be? i remember when i bought the Spacejams and the CDP blk/Red Xi's the sizing was different. i had to buy a 11.5 in the spacejams because the Size 11 on my blk/red's Feels like a 10.5 but all of my OG Jordans (Cool greys) are in a 11 and they feel right.

All the XI's I have bought before from Jams to CG's have fit true to size for me. I normally wear a 10.5 and even the Jams that I bought from Jay back in 2009 fit true. So I ordered a 10.5. I don't see why these would fit a half size bigger or smaller.

Idk, that's just me...hope that helps. But honest I really don't know how the concords will fit, hope they fit true to size...
embarassed.gif

Damn, that a first. My shoes clear customs in less than a day. I should have them by tomorrow afternoon or Friday morning.

I got my pair today from AR (after missing delivery 2Xs). I'll post pics after I get off, but here's a quick rundown of what I saw wrong:

1. My freakin' box didn't have a label! I thought it was the back of the box until I flipped it around and still saw nothing. This is probably what disappoints me the most.
2. Toes are transluscent and there is a small area where you can see excessive glue on one of the shoes. Not a lot, but more than the other.
3. I had a very small stain on one of the toes, which I will try to get off later.
4. My carbon-fiber is def. not as clean looking as most other pairs I've seen. Also have like 2-3 "bubbles" on my sole, but that's happened buying from FTL, FA, Champs.
5. Jumpman(s) are not as "thick" looking as SDS pairs. I think that goes with the "stitching" spoken of earlier.
6. The 23 on the top of the box is not indented as deep as my CGs or SJs.

Overall, I think I have a decent pair, but like I said before, this is def. my last time purchasing early. Pics coming soon.....

Originally Posted by Jayheazy

Originally Posted by Datnggag

Same story for me.People ordered after me and still got tracking.He emailed this morning saying tracking should work but he never even gave me a tracking.This dude keeps lying his %+% off.

Guys, may i suggest taking a step back and relax?  It sux having to wait, but its not like you guys were the only one waited.  Many of us had to wait 2x some days, before getting the shoes.  It sux that SDS didnt have size 11.5 and still took orders for it.  You can get angry, you have a right too.  Or you can relax and see how it plays out.  For the most part, SDS came through.  Took a long while, but eventually it happened.  Just relax, and keep emailing him till the tracking works.

There is no point for him to fulfill some orders, and not the others.  He's prolly scrambling to get size 11s, just for you guys.

Originally Posted by bdizzle316

I got my pair today from AR (after missing delivery 2Xs). I'll post pics after I get off, but here's a quick rundown of what I saw wrong:

1. My freakin' box didn't have a label! I thought it was the back of the box until I flipped it around and still saw nothing. This is probably what disappoints me the most.
2. Toes are transluscent and there is a small area where you can see excessive glue on one of the shoes. Not a lot, but more than the other.
3. I had a very small stain on one of the toes, which I will try to get off later.
4. My carbon-fiber is def. not as clean looking as most other pairs I've seen. Also have like 2-3 "bubbles" on my sole, but that's happened buying from FTL, FA, Champs.
5. Jumpman(s) are not as "thick" looking as SDS pairs. I think that goes with the "stitching" spoken of earlier.

6. The 23 on the top of the box is not indented as deep as my CGs or SJs.

Overall, I think I have a decent pair, but like I said before, this is def. my last time purchasing early. Pics coming soon.....

Those are bad signs, bro.  Not saying you have knock-offs for sure.  But those pretty much are what i look for, when it comes to super-fake 2011 concords, especially if the CF plate is flakey.

Back
Top Bottom