Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by bdizzle316

I got my pair today from AR (after missing delivery 2Xs). I'll post pics after I get off, but here's a quick rundown of what I saw wrong:

1. My freakin' box didn't have a label! I thought it was the back of the box until I flipped it around and still saw nothing. This is probably what disappoints me the most.
2. Toes are transluscent and there is a small area where you can see excessive glue on one of the shoes. Not a lot, but more than the other.
3. I had a very small stain on one of the toes, which I will try to get off later.
4. My carbon-fiber is def. not as clean looking as most other pairs I've seen. Also have like 2-3 "bubbles" on my sole, but that's happened buying from FTL, FA, Champs.
5. Jumpman(s) are not as "thick" looking as SDS pairs. I think that goes with the "stitching" spoken of earlier.
6. The 23 on the top of the box is not indented as deep as my CGs or SJs.

Overall, I think I have a decent pair, but like I said before, this is def. my last time purchasing early. Pics coming soon.....

tumblr_l6jb4mT9NW1qzadjlo1_400.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by Zyzz

congrats guys
pimp.gif

still waiting on my $50

i wouldn't count on it yo. but best believe if it had gone the opposite way these dudes around here woulda straight crucified you until you paid up tho.
laugh.gif
naw brah, had i lost i woulda paid that day, hell if i was online that hour. i dont make bets on a public forum and not pay.

yo man, this sds stuff is getting crazy. he keeps sending me the same bogus tracking number that doesn't work. it's the same one i have been trying to use for 3 weeks now. just for my peace of mind, how many characters does all of your tracking # have in it? mine has 14, which the ems site says is too long. this is driving me nuts.

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

Damn, that a first. My shoes clear customs in less than a day. I should have them by tomorrow afternoon or Friday morning.

Mine too homey! I'm just hoping to have mine by Saturday! I live in Dallas, so here's hoping! Considering that you feel yours will be there within the weeks end...Where are yours being deliverd to?? (State?)

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

yo man, this sds stuff is getting crazy. he keeps sending me the same bogus tracking number that doesn't work. it's the same one i have been trying to use for 3 weeks now. just for my peace of mind, how many characters does all of your tracking # have in it? mine has 14, which the ems site says is too long. this is driving me nuts.

Mine has 13.
Two letters, 9 #'s, then 2 more letters.
Like: AA123456789BB

Should only be 13 characters starting with EE then some digits and end with CN. Keep emailing him and let him know its more than 13.

Keep close eye that your payment on paypal doesn't excede the 45 day cutoff , or else you'll be SOL.

Originally Posted by OG2345

Originally Posted by sideshow20

Question. How is the Sizing going to be? i remember when i bought the Spacejams and the CDP blk/Red Xi's the sizing was different. i had to buy a 11.5 in the spacejams because the Size 11 on my blk/red's Feels like a 10.5 but all of my OG Jordans (Cool greys) are in a 11 and they feel right.

All the XI's I have bought before from Jams to CG's have fit true to size for me. I normally wear a 10.5 and even the Jams that I bought from Jay back in 2009 fit true. So I ordered a 10.5. I don't see why these would fit a half size bigger or smaller.

Idk, that's just me...hope that helps. But honest I really don't know how the concords will fit, hope they fit true to size...
embarassed.gif

Yea for some odd reason thats the way it feels. like the CDP XI the sizing was off a half size imo. but the jams felt great in a 11.5
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by FirstNameLastName

Got mine from air randy 2day and they r not too bad...B grade definently...I'm in the midst of doin the pic takin...btw my jumpman don't look like noob/alfalfa/pacman but it does look like the african dude from 'The Air Up There' lol
Lol, I remember seeing this when I was young.

the-air-up-there-original.jpg

thanks fellas. guess i'll be emailing this dude again. never again with sds.

I'm with you.I'm not sure who has the worst service, AR or.jay.Both Fail.anyways.
Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by Jayheazy

Originally Posted by Datnggag

I am getting extremely Fed up with Slamdunkspace. I emailed him the other day to tell him my tracking still doesnt work. So he emails me right away and tells me that he doesnt have an 11.5. I told him switch it to a size 11. He says no problem.So i Email him and i ask him when my tracking number will work. he assures me that it will be working soon. I emailed him this morning and told him my tracking still doesnt work. He emails me basically the SAME +##%%!+ EMAIL that he doesnt have an 11.5. I emailed him back and said "we went through this already send me an 11"..

Guess im on to Paypal claims

Same story for me.People ordered after me and still got tracking.He emailed this morning saying tracking should work but he never even gave me a tracking.This dude keeps lying his %+% off.

Guys, may i suggest taking a step back and relax?  It sux having to wait, but its not like you guys were the only one waited.  Many of us had to wait 2x some days, before getting the shoes.  It sux that SDS didnt have size 11.5 and still took orders for it.  You can get angry, you have a right too.  Or you can relax and see how it plays out.  For the most part, SDS came through.  Took a long while, but eventually it happened.  Just relax, and keep emailing him till the tracking works.

There is no point for him to fulfill some orders, and not the others.  He's prolly scrambling to get size 11s, just for you guys.

Listen if he cared he wouldn't lie.Telling me wait a day than another 2 days and never get it is worst.I bought.a exoensive order, I dont need lies.He tells me today tracking should work in 24 hours, but I still nevet got a tracking.Hes so lost its not even funny.Lies over lies areba worst thing to tell us.Just tell us you dont have our size or give us a refund.Plain and.simple.

I'm with you.I'm not sure who has the worst service, AR or.jay.Both Fail.anyways.

still no update on your 2k+ order?

sorry for all the questions, but is it safe to assume my order has shipped at this point? i mean, jay has sent me the same (wrong) tracking number 5 times now. i'm assuming the kicks must be on their way.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

still no update on your 2k+ order?

emailed me tracking should work in 24 hours, yet I dont even have a tracking from him.smh.Hes lost. My order is like 1650 around 2k to me.Thank god I cancelled my whole sale order.

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Wait.. my spaces jams dont have a milky sole.. but they were purchased at FTL. So how do we know translucent soles = fake?
Spacejams didn't have a opaque toe. PEOPLE NEED TO WAIT UNTIL THE NIKE PICTURES COME OUT TO COMPARE.

Originally Posted by rareair45

Wait.. my spaces jams dont have a milky sole.. but they were purchased at FTL. So how do we know translucent soles = fake?
Spacejams didn't have a opaque toe. PEOPLE NEED TO WAIT UNTIL THE NIKE PICTURES COME OUT TO COMPARE.
^This and im sick of people saying "my jams are clear toed" if you find a milky pair of jams then u have a problem
as other people have constantly in this thread, milky toes started with the 2010 cool greys
all 11s before that have translucent toes!
i noticed that on some of these early release pairs that the milky toes dont look natural. its hard to explain but its like the added something to them at the last second.  theres a line through the toe.  anyone know what i mean?

people need to learn how to read around here.

and good gosh, SDS IS TERRIBLE AT CUSTOMER SERVICE!

don't tell us about relax and have patience with this dude when he's taken thousands and thousands of dollars of people's money and lies and lies and lies to them, sends out fake tracking numbers, takes weeks to ship, has paypal forcing him to refund, etc. this dude said he'd refund me in 24 hours and NEVER did.

talking 'bout "You guys are way too demanding."
indifferent.gif

this dude is caking off these early releases, so go hire some help or something.
30t6p3b.gif

i don't care that a few people have finally received a few legit pairs from him (so we think anyway, there's no clear way to know quite yet, i still say take 'em to flightclub and see what they say since they did blow the whistle on the fake jams he sold).

terrible customer service and straight up lying to customers is wack, not selling fakes doesn't make up for it (really? is that what it's come down to? that should be a standard).

i ordered 9 pairs and my tracking finally worked this morning! lets wait and see how they look when i get them.

i have ordered from SDS before in bulk.. i returned and he paid shippign also.

Originally Posted by bdizzle316

I got my pair today from AR (after missing delivery 2Xs). I'll post pics after I get off, but here's a quick rundown of what I saw wrong:

1. My freakin' box didn't have a label! I thought it was the back of the box until I flipped it around and still saw nothing. This is probably what disappoints me the most.
2. Toes are transluscent and there is a small area where you can see excessive glue on one of the shoes. Not a lot, but more than the other.
3. I had a very small stain on one of the toes, which I will try to get off later.
4. My carbon-fiber is def. not as clean looking as most other pairs I've seen. Also have like 2-3 "bubbles" on my sole, but that's happened buying from FTL, FA, Champs.
5. Jumpman(s) are not as "thick" looking as SDS pairs. I think that goes with the "stitching" spoken of earlier.
6. The 23 on the top of the box is not indented as deep as my CGs or SJs.

Overall, I think I have a decent pair, but like I said before, this is def. my last time purchasing early. Pics coming soon.....
overall you think you have a decent pair?

i mean come on son do you need to have @%$+ stains on your shoes for you not to accept em?

it amazes me how much people will let go by know a days

return that and get your money back fam!!

*sigh
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

Damn, that a first. My shoes clear customs in less than a day. I should have them by tomorrow afternoon or Friday morning.

Mine too homey! I'm just hoping to have mine by Saturday! I live in Dallas, so here's hoping! Considering that you feel yours will be there within the weeks end...Where are yours being deliverd to?? (State?)

I live in San Diego, so that is why I anticipate only a day or a day and half before it gets to me.

how you gonna think FC knows anything. they can say early release concords are fake even if they are in fact legit. They have no knowledge of the shoe since it hasnt even released. Noob said the ones we got are legit and even if he didnt say that i would know that because my pair is top notch.

Back
Top Bottom