Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Exactly on the tag comment.

If your UPC code number reads: 9999999999

Or your 10.5 reads: 10 . 5

No one finds anything wrong with that???

I'm no expert, but I can definitely tell when something doesnt seem right...

GOT MY KICKS THIS MORNING FROM VMVINC.COM!! PERFECT!!! PICS LATER! I THINK I'M IN LOVE!!

well this is my pair of concords from sds.. overall im pretty happy too bad they aint flawless(but then again when are the xi's ever? lol)
261kfgh.jpg

28kkebm.jpg

30kc19c.jpg

152n984.jpg

dn2ct1.jpg

972oea.jpg

Imma just throw this out there..and you can take it how you want it..

HOW DO WE KNOW THE PAIRS THAT WE GET FROM EASTBAY OR FINISHLINE.COM OR EVEN FOOTLOCKER.COM ARE 100% REAL.

We have all ordered shoes at one time or another that came in +%$%+@ UP...dude in the metallic V thread his shoes came in with scuff marks so bad they looked burnt and he got his from nike.com.

Im not even trying to play devils advocate but we truly dont know what we get when we buy online. What if Eastbay gets a REALLY good bulk discount on "grey market" "super fake" shoes..and throws them in every 3 or 5 real pairs they get from Nike..so thats a 1:5 ratio correct..lets say they only paid 120 a pair for their "grey market" shoes..and they turn around and sell them for 175 plus shipping..

just think bout it

^ That's a good lookin pair!
My tracking says they are out for delivery, should be receiving them this afternoon, I'll post pics of mine as well when I get them. (Ordered from SDS).

Originally Posted by coco8723

well this is my pair of concords from sds.. overall im pretty happy too bad they aint flawless(but then again when are the xi's ever? lol)
261kfgh.jpg

28kkebm.jpg

30kc19c.jpg

152n984.jpg

dn2ct1.jpg

972oea.jpg
what you talking about.....your pair looks flawless to me.  I am jealous...

Originally Posted by Datnggag

HOW DO WE KNOW THE PAIRS THAT WE GET FROM EASTBAY OR FINISHLINE.COM OR EVEN FOOTLOCKER.COM ARE 100% REAL.

We have all ordered shoes at one time or another that came in +%$%+@ UP...dude in the metallic V thread his shoes came in with scuff marks so bad they looked burnt and he got his from nike.com.

Im not even trying to play devils advocate but we truly dont know what we get when we buy online. What if Eastbay gets a REALLY good bulk discount on "grey market" "super fake" shoes..and throws them in every 3 or 5 real pairs they get from Nike..so thats a 1:5 ratio correct..lets say they only paid 120 a pair for their "grey market" shoes..and they turn around and sell them for 175 plus shipping..

just think bout it

I highly doubt they would buy shipments from anyone other than nike because they want to protect their account with them and also protect their reputation to their customers.  

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

just think bout it

I highly doubt they would buy shipments from anyone other than nike because they want to protect their account with them and also protect their reputation to their customers.  
But do you know 100%

this is @eddo + jayheazy:

maybe i should reword it to minor flaw, more i look at them they are pretty sexy HAHA
its pretty much just standard glue issues, prob just being too picky.. but thanks heaps
smile.gif

Some comparison pics I ripped off the other site......shout to MJO23DAN!!! Dunno him but he took some hella good comparison pics. theres more on the site

This one is for the dude who said the 23 on the back is like the OG's.......I think not!

Something to talk about besides SDS and all these sites and Fake Vs Real.......thought it would be a lil refreshing to talk abou the concrods again......just a thought!!! ENJOY!!!

just think bout it
That's not how professional retailers handle business.  As for the guy that got those burns spots all over his V's, I've seen this happen from shoes rubbing on each other and against the box/paper during shipping.  That's a risk you take when purchasing online.  

PL cut on OG is just.........amazing.

On a side note. For all the SDS pairs that have been showing up, despite some complaints from a few ppl here, i still have not seen Nooblee pinpoint one pair as fake. Why?

I thought he would be jumping all over the flawed pairs, but havent seen anything yet?

Is it because no super fake pairs have shown up? Or has he just been MIA?

Just curious.

Originally Posted by Freeze

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

@Rippaflow yo your tracking update yet?   mine still on that origin preparing shipment swag
My Size 13 Ordered 7/30, shipped 8/31 say that. My Size 10 ordered 8/6, shipped 8/28 still says that as well. Matt2126's Size 13 Ordered 7/30, shipped 8/31 says that as well....

this that *%!!++%$.  maybe usps just aint update, and our kicks will just randomly pop up on us..

mine came today! pause.  just randomly showed up like i said.  my cords look crisp.  23's on the back seem solid too.  no strong glue smell. maaad comfortable. jumpmans look good. sole blue, milky.  patent cut right.  overall a nice kick.   jams showed up too.  fit kinda tight, just like the 09's.  patent cut is wack.  sole is icey lol.  SDS came through big time.  idk if i can go through this again, but dude took care of me.  so no hard feelings.

busy now but pics later.

By any chance do you guys know if I can personally pick up my order from the post office if its doesn't get ready for shipment by mailman? For instance if mailman doesn't get the chance to get my package, can I personally go to the post office and pick it up myself since I know it is there?

I ask because my app tracker on my phone says it arrived to my local post office but doesn't say out for shipment, what can of paperwork do I need for proof?

Thanks fam..

Originally Posted by OG2345

By any chance do you guys know if I can personally pick up my order from the post office if its doesn't get ready for shipment by mailman? For instance if mailman doesn't get the chance to get my package, can I personally go to the post office and pick it up myself since I know it is there?

I ask because my app tracker on my phone says it arrived to my local post office but doesn't say out for shipment, what can of paperwork do I need for proof?

Thanks fam..
Out of all the shipping companies, usps is hands down the slowest to update. It could be out for delivery and it just might not have updated.

Just got this from mentalkicks:

Hi, Thank you for your email. Yes they are in stock and ready to ship now. 100% authentic.

Best regards

http://mentalkicks.com

I guess ill be ordering 2 more size 10's for comparison as it is another website I'm familiar with.
Will update when I get tracking and also pics when i recieve them...

got my 2 pairs today from SDS, both sz 11

both are close to flawless, have correct box, toes, good pl cut and the 23 is straight on both pairs, overall im happy, altho since i paid 245 each he was supposed to send me the zoom air insoles which he did not, i am about to email him about that, but overall i am happy with hte purchase...obviously waiting and the whole fiasco was annoying and irritating, especially how he handled it, but he had to push it back to make sure we got the legit pairs so its all good.....

the criticism was first all the pairs were fake, then SDS was mixing fake and real, and that only Zyzz got a real pair, to everyone showing real pairs from him and now its oh SDS is sending all real pairs but hell run out soon....

Express Mail International[emoji]174[/emoji]
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Processed Through Sort Facility
September 02, 2011, 12:21 am
GUANGZHOU, CHINA PEOPLES REP
Acceptance
September 01, 2011, 12:14 pm
CHINA PEOPLES REP

thats my tracking..So im assuming its in customs now? Its odd how they get shipped like that with no info in the tracking.

Thanks fam..
driver license or state ID should suffice.

Though, i would call the post office first to find out if necessary.

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

both are close to flawless, have correct box, toes, good pl cut and the 23 is straight on both pairs, overall im happy, altho since i paid 245 each he was supposed to send me the zoom air insoles which he did not, i am about to email him about that, but overall i am happy with hte purchase...obviously waiting and the whole fiasco was annoying and irritating, especially how he handled it, but he had to push it back to make sure we got the legit pairs so its all good.....

the criticism was first all the pairs were fake, then SDS was mixing fake and real, and that only Zyzz got a real pair, to everyone showing real pairs from him and now its oh SDS is sending all real pairs but hell run out soon....

yep me either.  and although it is the principal, i should get every promised. i'm straight. i dont even care.  still just happy the shoes showed up.  unannounced at that lol.

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

yep me either.  and although it is the principal, i should get every promised. i'm straight. i dont even care.  still just happy the shoes showed up.  unannounced at that lol.

Its not that serious.  If it makes you guys feel any better, I was promised some insole too.  Didnt come.  I aint trippin though.  By the time, i got the shoes, I was happy enough, the insole honestly didnt matter.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Thanks fam..
driver license or state ID should suffice.

Though, i would call the post office first to find out if necessary.

Thanks Eddo and fam for the responses!! Damn, you guys always come through
laugh.gif

If it doesn't get shipped, my @$# is cruising down the street to the USPS office and getting my package...
pimp.gif

damn that comparison photo with the new concords is just sad. the 23 lack spacing and the patent leather cut on the back is just pathetic compared to the others. how you going to jack up the msrp to $180 and then cut corners on making the shoe? if youre going to pass off the cost to the consumer at least give us a decent quality final cut of the shoe thats in line with the previous versions
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom