Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

package just arrived!! haha that was quick and random...pics coming soon! 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

damn that comparison photo with the new concords is just sad. the 23 lack spacing and the patent leather cut on the back is just pathetic compared to the others. how you going to jack up the msrp to $180 and then cut corners on making the shoe? if youre going to pass off the cost to the consumer at least give us a decent quality final cut of the shoe thats in line with the previous versions
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

they have been doing it for years, did you expect it to change all of a sudden?

Waiting on my package i think its in NY customs right now.

Also JB quality been fell off WAY back....its just gonna keep going down and prices are going to keep getting higher lol.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

damn that comparison photo with the new concords is just sad. the 23 lack spacing and the patent leather cut on the back is just pathetic compared to the others. how you going to jack up the msrp to $180 and then cut corners on making the shoe? if youre going to pass off the cost to the consumer at least give us a decent quality final cut of the shoe thats in line with the previous versions
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Well, I can almost guarantee you that despite the msrp increase, Nike's profit margin on a per shoe basis, prolly hasnt changed much. 

China over the last 20~30 years has grown into the 2nd largest economy.  Labor that used to be CHEAP, now is prolly looking just cheap, if you get what i mean.  Dont get me wrong, their wage still doesnt come close to what American make at a minimum, but it has prolly doubled since 20~30 years ago.  Plus the weak US economy leading to weak dollars against Chinese yuen, thats why you have shoes that are less quality than its OG counterparts at a higher price.

Dont be surprised if prices continue to go up.  Shoe assembly used to be a very lucrative business in parts of China, but just a couple days ago, I watched a news piece on TV talking about how factories in Guanzhou are shutting down in masses.  Nothing is ever as good as it was......

Not the flawless pair as well but will live with it, tissue paper inside also came stained and soles but easily came off. All in all I am happy guy 
pimp.gif

* pair #2 will get during RD...as a gift that is
devil.gif

Let me know what you guys think...(These came from SDS btw)

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

Just got this from mentalkicks:

Hi, Thank you for your email. Yes they are in stock and ready to ship now. 100% authentic.

Best regards

http://mentalkicks.com

I guess ill be ordering 2 more size 10's for comparison as it is another website I'm familiar with.
Will update when I get tracking and also pics when i recieve them...
Good luck with Mentalkicks. I had a horrible experience with them pre-ordering the cement 3's.  The leather on the shoe was different, the cuts of the cement were way off, and the overall shape of the shoe was different than the pair I got from footlocker. I raised hell to them and will never order from them again. Hopefully your 11's come out good.

Honestly i wouldnt even care about the zoom insoles if my pairs are good quality. Gonna check them out when i get in today.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Be that as it may, the eye doesn't lie....that patent cut is pathetic

lmfao.. just got my package and they are some E grade fake orange peel leather %+++#*!%.
these are going back with a quickness. let get a camera real quick.

Originally Posted by KryptiX

lmfao.. just got my package and they are some E grade fake orange peel leather %+++#*!%.

where did you buy em from?

word @cash. i didnt get the insoles, and truthfully i was so consumed with the kicks, it didnt even occur to me til i came here. cords were extra on point.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

SDS... glad i kept my dispute open

Originally Posted by DRO3000

SDS... glad i kept my dispute open

Yikes
eek.gif
! E GRADES tho?!!?

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

NOOBLEE WHAT DO YOU THINK ?
ARE THESE LEGIT 

I THINK SO 

398314188.jpg

398314190.jpg

398314194.jpg

398314193.jpg

the back is a little messed up this is a little suspect but i can live with it 

398314192.jpg

NO ONE ANSWERED MY QUESTION IS THIS PAIR ANY GOOD ?

Was hoping for nooblee's help 

Thanks 

No comments about my pics?? I know its not the best but I try...
grin.gif

Guess I need a pro camera
eyes.gif

So in the photos comparing the 2011 Concords vs All the patent cut is clearly lower than the other 3. And if you look at the patent cut at the toe area, it's slanted.

I mean, those photos are doing a comparison of what we believe are real Concords vs an "early release/unofficial" pair of Concords.

Useless.

Where are the Concord Gods when you need them with their blurry photos and smart %+# one-liners?

Pretty much saw it coming after what has happened recently.. but here they are:
(sorry for only iphone pics)
Yellow Toes.. Yellow straps..
2nrnbr5.jpg

+#%...
1znpmcl.jpg

Mini-me box..
ra3m91.jpg

left jumpman damn near jumping over the 23.. smashed right shoe..
x1gcpd.jpg

23 Spacing:
mttb83.jpg

^^ wow.. thats looks awful. where'd you get em air randy or sds??? dayum.. the toecap looks like its about to be separated.

Pretty much saw it coming after what has happened recently.. but here they are:
(sorry for only iphone pics)
Yellow Toes.. Yellow straps..
2nrnbr5.jpg

+#%...
1znpmcl.jpg

Mini-me box..
ra3m91.jpg

left jumpman damn near jumping over the 23.. smashed right shoe..
x1gcpd.jpg

23 Spacing:
mttb83.jpg

Bro, send those shoes back immediately. Those are not E-grades, those are F-grades. These are by far the worst Concords that I seen in this thread. SMH at Jay with the audacity to send you those shoes. People thought Air Randy is bad, they should take a look at Jay.

holy ____!@KryptiX concords 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Those are the worst ones yet. Now i am worried about when i get home to check them out.
Hey,
KryptiX, keep us updated on what he says and how your return process goes. Those are pathetic bro. 
tired.gif
tired.gif

Couldn't get a good shot of the tag so here's some of what is on it:
378037-107
06/08/11 - 7/28/11
102974324           UPC 00883419242373

2r41l5z.jpg

2ryms1w.jpg

Back
Top Bottom