Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

^ gaaahhh... i cant get over it.. damn.. that pair needs to be hakeem olajuwon, dikembe mutombo'ed returned to sender!! ASAP!! smh. . . 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

holy ____!@KryptiX concords 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Those are the worst ones yet. Now i am worried about when i get home to check them out.
Hey,
KryptiX, keep us updated on what he says and how your return process goes. Those are pathetic bro. 
tired.gif
tired.gif

absolutely will do. raised my dispute to a claim and paypal responded right back saying I will get my money once I give them a tracking number and it arrives..
we'll see how that works out.. first and last time ordering early..

dang these from SDS?? the GLUE on the toecap!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Lesson learned for early buyer, BEWARE!

Originally Posted by KryptiX

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Those are the worst ones yet. Now i am worried about when i get home to check them out.
Hey,
KryptiX, keep us updated on what he says and how your return process goes. Those are pathetic bro. 
tired.gif
tired.gif

absolutely will do. raised my dispute to a claim and paypal responded right back saying I will get my money once I give them a tracking number and it arrives..
Sorry to hear about your crappy order bro, but mos def return those pieces of #$%@ back to Jay and either have him send you a excellent pair or get your money back. Think this will be the very last time I ever order early as well.

I rather just get 2 pairs on rd or pay a lil extra for those legit sites that get them weeks before...but never again.
indifferent.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Hey,
tired.gif
tired.gif

just a theory but maybe he didnt have any legit size 13's and sent you some fakeness because you had a claim open and he was in a hurry.... looks like he threw some extra glue in the front to make them "milky toes".  wrong box, wrong stamp inside, wrong stitching inside, wrong size shoe tree.... damn bro... id be pissed, but good thing youre covered with paypal.... 

On another note: To those who already tried theirs on, how's the sizing? Should we got a half size up again like the CG's?

@KryptiX

that is just plain wrong.....jay should be ashamed if himself

zyzz why dont you ask your boss WTH those are?

Originally Posted by B Squeeze

just a theory but maybe he didnt have any legit size 13's and sent you some fakeness because you had a claim open and he was in a hurry.... looks like he threw some extra glue in the front to make them "milky toes".  wrong box, wrong stamp inside, wrong stitching inside, wrong size shoe tree.... damn bro... id be pissed, but good thing youre covered with paypal....
maybe SDS just sells fakes?
i'm not really even that mad because it's not like it was a complete surprise, just disappointed that they were this horrendous looking.
back to the post office they will go. lesson learned. i'll be glad once paypal gives me back my loot.
then i will patiently wait for december to get here..

Aight fam...My long awaited delivery has arrived! Now, at first glance, I was under the impression that I received a near flawless pair, but after about 5 minutes of examination, it is clear that there is MUCH to be desired. These will hold me over til RD, but I will FOR SURE be copping on RD day. And Examining the hell out of my pairs now that I have a basis model. Onto the kix!:

A Visible Dirt Stain under the outsole. Quite ugly but won't make a difference after a few wears.

Unfortunately, mine have that slanted 23 also
frown.gif
...Furthermore, there's a paint chip out of the '2' on the right shoe. PLUS, the back PL cut is pretty atrocious.

At the end of the day, I signed up to gamble and I didn't lose completely. I'll rock em, because I know come December I'm gonna have another pair. And as we all know, they could end up the same. So, we'll see. Let me know what y'all think. I'm just glad they don't look like ol' boys on the preceding page.

***EDIT: From SDS.***

Very satisfied with my pair from SDS. Shoutouts to voterobformayor for goin in with me.

All are DS aside from the 09' Space Jams. Leather quality is identical to my 2000 XI's. Fit and feels exactly like the Cool Greys and Space Jams. All in all worth every penny.

*Note: Pictures are in natural light (No flash) and a bit grainy due to low light in my house.
[h1]
[/h1]More pictures
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]http://www.flickr.com/photos/66665184@N04/sets/[/color]

6105919463_a977f7bbed_b.jpg

6105921153_4fe5c30f2d_b.jpg

6105920329_898dd4da29_b.jpg

6106469938_d93457cc8e_b.jpg

6105926197_5e31ffd42e_b.jpg

6106471100_0933862187_b.jpg

6106467010_3453a1c5bd_b.jpg

DS 2000 XI   & 2011 XI

6105922561_2b4345cb22_b.jpg

6105922119_588ddb867d_b.jpg

6105928753_186bc2396d_b.jpg

6106473706_f2b6f0d15c_b.jpg

6105929303_e9d6caa705_b.jpg

6106468908_27e2dd803a_b.jpg

6106468384_f5f4d29cd7_b.jpg

6105924085_f8559651b0_b.jpg

6105924943_9cbcd04a99_b.jpg

6106472158_21209678e0_b.jpg

6106472690_05cbe5abf5_b.jpg

6106475050_a8e0d306c3_b.jpg

Cell Phone Picture
387417581.jpg

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Aight fam...My long awaited delivery has arrived! Now, at first glance, I was under the impression that I received a near flawless pair, but after about 5 minutes of examination, it is clear that there is MUCH to be desired. These will hold me over til RD, but I will FOR SURE be copping on RD day. And Examining the hell out of my pairs now that I have a basis model. Onto the kix!:
A Visible Dirt Stain under the outsole. Quite ugly but won't make a difference after a few wears.
frown.gif
...Furthermore, there's a paint chip out of the '2' on the right shoe. PLUS, the back PL cut is pretty atrocious.
At the end of the day, I signed up to gamble and I didn't lose completely. I'll rock em, because I know come December I'm gonna have another pair. And as we all know, they could end up the same. So, we'll see. Let me know what y'all think. I'm just glad they don't look like ol' boys on the preceding page.

Come on fam', dude screwed you over!
Smh... It's not your fault but you have to do something about this!

I'm pretty sure you dropped some bread on these, just to get a pair like that?! 
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

I'd file a claim!

Use that money to double up on a RD pair.

Just my advice...

These are screaming fakes when you see this: 

The "Jumpman Jordan"

Over the middle should match up with the third lace loops.

See how the one on my left, your right is slanted and crooked looking? 
mad.gif

I feel for you fam', and I'm not trying to bash you or your pair just smh at SDS! 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Originally Posted by Sneak King

frown.gif

Come on fam', dude screwed you over!
Smh... It's not your fault but you have to do something about this!

I'm pretty sure you dropped some bread on these, just to get a pair like that?! 
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

I'd file a claim!

Use that money to double up on a RD pair.

Just my advice...

These are screaming fakes when you see this: 

The "Jumpman Jordan"

Over the middle should match up with the third lace loops.

See how the one on my left, your right is slanted and crooked looking? 
mad.gif

I feel for you fam', and I'm not trying to bash you or your pair just smh at SDS! 
grin.gif
I appreciate you tryin to look out Fam, for sure, but I'm gonna need someone to back you up on these being FAKE...??? In all honesty, it's not really slanted hard. As popposed to the 23 on the back, this is actually hella straight in person. And furthermore, that IS in the thrid lace loop. I guess I'm missing something...Anyone else have an opinion on mine??

The sz 13 are def fakes no other site has sz 13 available for purchase yet Jay should have been real instead he made himself look real bad.

Originally Posted by B Squeeze

maybe SDS just sells fakes?
i'm not really even that mad because it's not like it was a complete surprise, just disappointed that they were this horrendous looking.
back to the post office they will go. lesson learned. i'll be glad once paypal gives me back my loot.
then i will patiently wait for december to get here..
The toe cap peeling off though? That's just unacceptable man. Lesson definitely learned though, even though my pair from AR were NoobLee approved, I'm still super cool off partaking in any future early releases from these overseas sellers. (until I see what those Chicago X's are looking like).

I have opinions, but I dont want to be labeled as an EXPERT.

The mob on here and those who are in denial assures that EVERY pair posted on here is indeed REAL (even the
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 ones) until official JB pics release that proves otherwise...
(sarcasm if that's not clear LOL)

Also, I did pick up another 2 pairs from mentalkicks.  If they have any signs of being fake/z grade/whatever, I will indeed be returning them.  I even emailed them saying that I will be doing a review and comparison pics with my other pairs from promoshoes and they assured me that they are flawless 100% authentic pairs, but I'll wait and see and report back...

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

I have opinions, but I dont want to be labeled as an EXPERT.

The mob on here and those who are in denial assures that EVERY pair posted on here is indeed REAL until official JB pics release that proves otherwise...
(sarcasm if that's not clear LOL)
please stop posting. you sound silly. no hate.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Hey,
tired.gif
tired.gif

good thing paypal got you covered on this one bro

Got my pair from SDS and my AR pair is better. SDS' pair has a couple of dirt marks and glue stains. Will post pictures later.

That sz 13 looks terrible, sorry to see an NT'er get that trash

I just came back from the mall to see if I could check out the stealth 3's and got to talking to my link there. I kinda mentioned all the hoop-la thats been surrounding this release. I mentioned that the problem was mostly from early release sites, specifically the ones overseas. I was saying (and this is my opinion) that the fakes are soo good now that you really cant tell the diff unless you have a real pair and a "fake" pair side by side (see ray allen 13 thread haters!!!). My dude (who isnt a big sneakerhead or someone I would say is on top of sneaker news, says that the Nike rep told him that the fakes are coming from the same factory as the real ones and basically once production is done they just flip the assembly line switch back on and use leftover materials (or similar ones, like with the fake ray 13's they used leftover leather from the True Blues)................sound familiar???? Space Jam Restock anyone???

Not saying this is concrete by any means but as we've all said numerous, Nike knows whats going on even though theyre doing nothing about it. Although the guy may only be a rep, Im sure Nike like most companies, would like to keep their employees somewhat in the loop of whats happening.

Take it for what its worth, I thought it was worth sharing...............

Back
Top Bottom