Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

So.. I wore mine today and of course I stepped in gum. Any advice for cleaning??? Most of it is on the purple part and not the clear sole.

I am still curious as to why Nooblee hasnt come in and say some SDS pairs are fake.

There has been a lot of pictures posted,and yes, there have been a  few pairs that just looked horrible.  I cant defend Jay on that one.

Wouldve been nice if Jay tried a lil harder after making ppl wait for all that time.....

Honestly though, I would still wait for Nooblee to come in and point out a fake SDS pair, before everyone goes all wild.  I think we've all been waiting for it.

kryptix, if you need help contacting Jay, let me know.

If dudes think the release day pairs are going to be much better then you kidding yourself. I had to go through 7 different pairs of pine foams to find a pair that was perfect. Its all about profit for Nike they can care less about quality why you think prices have gotten higher, and the quality has gotten worse. I guarantee if we critique release day pairs like we doing every pair that is posted we would find the same problems that we seeing now.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

I am still curious as to why Nooblee hasnt come in and say some SDS pairs are fake.

There has been a lot of pictures posted,and yes, there have been a  few pairs that just looked horrible.  I cant defend Jay on that one.

Wouldve been nice if Jay tried a lil harder after making ppl wait for all that time.....

Honestly though, I would still wait for Nooblee to come in and point out a fake SDS pair, before everyone goes all wild.  I think we've all been waiting for it.

because none of them are fake aside from a few imperfections on some and the horrible pair someone received. none were fake.

anyways, anyone see the prices on the sold concord 2011s? all of them were $325+++
eek.gif

As far as I rmemeber the last time he posted he acknowledged all of SDS pairs were real, and was wondering when Jay would run out of the real pairs, as he said he wouldnt be able to obtain enough pairs to fulfill all the orders......

Even the bad ones posted today didnt raise any fake flags to me at all today, they had all the real indicators that my 2 good pairs had, they were just made like crap and should have never been sold to anyone for any price, but this is what happens in an unregulated grey market

Originally Posted by Zyzz

because none of them are fake aside from a few imperfections on some and the horrible pair someone received. none were fake.

anyways, anyone see the prices on the sold concord 2011s? all of them were $325+++
eek.gif
nah, im pretty sure mine are fake..
indifferent.gif

thanks eddo1005, i'll let you know if i need some help

Originally Posted by bhcizme916

SDS = Concord and Space Jam super fakes. Period.

thanks, no ones talking about the Space Jams cause we already know the deal with them.

when you provide actual concrete proof that the Concords are all fake which they arent then please post it. til then stop it

Are you claiming these are made with fake materials? Every single part on the SDS concords and space jams is the same exact material sourced by Nikes supplier

I dont think you know what you got yourself into 916... And 916?? Your from sac? I'm from sac!!!

damn another crooked 23 pair. I think looking at all these crooked 23s has affected my vision.
cross_eyed_surgeon.jpg

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

The people that are claiming SDS sells super fakes do you guys have some inside info. If so would you mind sharing

did you completely disregard the last 400 pages?

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

^yo those are obscene. i have two pairs coming from that fool. if they end up like that....maaaaaaaan. anyway, saw this on sds, made me feel a little better...

@SlamDunkSpace RT took my shoes to "champs" had them scan the bar code. These are RD kicks!!!! 10000% legit!! thanks JAY

Bro, those bar code stickers mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Nooblee posted a picture of a stack of stickers that were used on the fake ray allens.

funny thing is...though they were supposedly produced at the same time...they got the 23 on the back of the jams correct...

Originally Posted by Zyzz

thanks, no ones talking about the Space Jams cause we already know the deal with them.

when you provide actual concrete proof that the Concords are all fake which they arent then please post it. til then stop it
Ya we do know the deal...They are called "remakes" aka super fakes. Also they were said to be made of "left over materials".
Already posted proof about ten pages back with pics of my size 12 Concords from SDS...Go read!
We all spent our hard earned money on these but its time to pay attention to the small details of the shoes and box, then get out of denial.
We will all see the super fake truth very soon when the actual pictures and shoes are finally released.

Back
Top Bottom