sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Those are the worst ones yet. Now i am worried about when i get home to check them out.
Hey,
KryptiX, keep us updated on what he says and how your return process goes. Those are pathetic bro. 
tired.gif
tired.gif

absolutely will do. raised my dispute to a claim and paypal responded right back saying I will get my money once I give them a tracking number and it arrives..
we'll see how that works out.. first and last time ordering early..
good thing paypal got you covered on this one bro

some others on here need to be doing the same.  I wouldn't pay damn near $300 or take a L on potential fakes or even those with the "2 3" on the 45 degree angle tip...

eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
 @ Kryptix's pair.

Don't understand why SDS, knowing all the scrutiny they've been under would send out a pair like that.

For the most part, all the pairs from SDS have been relatively good, then he ships out that atrocity?

Makes no sense.

Damn what a shame that you got that pair kryptix's if i were to get a pair like that i'd be buying a ticket out too china and be knocking down jay's door
laugh.gif

that sucks that some people got some bad pairs

the problem wtih these early releases is there is zero quality control

the reason the box and shoe trees are so small on that 13 is that Jay only got one size box and trees, he buys those seperate from the shoes as you guys know and thats the only size he was able to get

I havent seen anything fake (999999 for upc code, clear toes, incorrect insoles, no air) symptoms on any of the SDS pairs so far at all, what I have seen is just horrendous quality pairs that shouldnt be sold and should be trashed..... anyone who gets those def deserves a refund with the site paying for shipping.....

I was very happy with my 2 pairs, on one pair both 23s were perfectly straight, on the other the left one was slightly slanted as weve seen alot of, but mine wasnt that bad. I gave them a thorough look over and comparison to recent XI releases and they are all identical. Comfort is identical and the air unit is certainly there.

The problem is that Jay pays for a batch of shoes and cant send any back, so he is going to ship out whatever he pays for because he doesnt want to eat any pairs, it sucks that he sent out a few horrible pairs so far, that one with the unglued yellowing toe caps was pure trash, he should refund you and tell you dont even bother sending them back

laughing at myself looking at these monsters. smhhh.
of course i get the worst pair ever created. lol no response from jay yet..
i knew something was wrong when the box was small as hell.. it was all jokes from there.
was looking forward to wearing some concords tonight too...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

I was very happy with my 2 pairs, on one pair both 23s were perfectly straight, on the other the left one was slightly slanted as weve seen alot of, but mine wasnt that bad. I gave them a thorough look over and comparison to recent XI releases and they are all identical. Comfort is identical and the air unit is certainly there.

The problem is that Jay pays for a batch of shoes and cant send any back, so he is going to ship out whatever he pays for because he doesnt want to eat any pairs, it sucks that he sent out a few horrible pairs so far, that one with the unglued yellowing toe caps was pure trash, he should refund you and tell you dont even bother sending them back
lol no way in hell im keeping/wearing these.. ill be happy to just get my refund from paypal without too much of a hassle

Yeah homey, it sucks you can't wear yours. I'm gonna kick rocks in mine and wait on December to get here?

Damn the toecaps on those size 13's looked like SDS tried to make them milky from clear toe caps. Maybe NoobLee was right when he said Jay was doctoring his early pairs?

Originally Posted by KryptiX

laughing at myself looking at these monsters. smhhh.
of course i get the worst pair ever created. lol no response from jay yet..
i knew something was wrong when the box was small as hell.. it was all jokes from there.
was looking forward to wearing some concords tonight too...
eyes.gif

Just be glad your gonna get your money back and buy yourself 2 pairs for what you usually paid for one, if anything.

I might just beat these to hell since I will be getting another pair on rd. No doubt about it. Just like I'm doing with my current beater Jams I had bought from Jay in 2009
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KryptiX

Pretty much saw it coming after what has happened recently.. but here they are:
(sorry for only iphone pics)
Yellow Toes.. Yellow straps..
2nrnbr5.jpg

+#%...
1znpmcl.jpg

Mini-me box..
ra3m91.jpg

left jumpman damn near jumping over the 23.. smashed right shoe..
x1gcpd.jpg

23 Spacing:
mttb83.jpg

DAMN KRYPTIX. I'M SORRY TO SEE THIS IS WHAT YOU RECEIVED. GETTING A PAIR LIKE THIS IN SIMILAR CONDITION IS WHAT OPENED MY EYES AND CAUSED ME TO STOP BUYING EARLY.

LOOKS LIKE YOUR PAIR WAS THE SAMPLE PAIR FOR THEM TRYING TO GET THE TOES MILKY AFTER THAT WAS EXPOSED IN HERE
laugh.gif
. CATS GONNA BE BREAKING THEIR ANKLES IN THESE WITH THE HEEL LEAN.

HOPE YOU ARE ABLE TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK SMOOTHLY AND JUST USE THAT TO DOUBLE UP ON RELEASE DAY.

KEEP THE PICS COMING GUYS, I'M
roll.gif
OVER HERE. I'VE NOW SEEN 2 OK PAIRS IN 435 PAGES. LONG ODDS. GLAD I'M NOT A GAMBLING MAN.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by Zyzz

im glad they went with the wider/bigger 23 on the back. if thats how it will be on final production.

i havent been a jordan collector for too long but never liked how small the 23 was on the other XI's. too much open area left on the tab and a small 23. glad they are finally gonna use up all that space. looks way better.

I disagree, the bigger 23 just looks like a bunch of lines, at least from the pairs I've seen on here, especially from certain angles it looks sloppy.  With the smaller 23, it's more neat and clean, and you can see that it's a 23.

The wider/bigger 23 font is closer to the OG's
Smaller 23 definitely looks better, IMO...

^yo those are obscene. i have two pairs coming from that fool. if they end up like that....maaaaaaaan. anyway, saw this on sds, made me feel a little better...

@SlamDunkSpace RT took my shoes to "champs" had them scan the bar code. These are RD kicks!!!! 10000% legit!! thanks JAY

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

^yo those are obscene. i have two pairs coming from that fool. if they end up like that....maaaaaaaan. anyway, saw this on sds, made me feel a little better...

@SlamDunkSpace RT took my shoes to "champs" had them scan the bar code. These are RD kicks!!!! 10000% legit!! thanks JAY

thats probably the NTer that posted about it yesterday on here

Originally Posted by DRO3000

That sz 13 looks terrible, sorry to see an NT'er get that trash

I just came back from the mall to see if I could check out the stealth 3's and got to talking to my link there. I kinda mentioned all the hoop-la thats been surrounding this release. I mentioned that the problem was mostly from early release sites, specifically the ones overseas. I was saying (and this is my opinion) that the fakes are soo good now that you really cant tell the diff unless you have a real pair and a "fake" pair side by side (see ray allen 13 thread haters!!!). My dude (who isnt a big sneakerhead or someone I would say is on top of sneaker news, says that the Nike rep told him that the fakes are coming from the same factory as the real ones and basically once production is done they just flip the assembly line switch back on and use leftover materials (or similar ones, like with the fake ray 13's they used leftover leather from the True Blues)................sound familiar???? Space Jam Restock anyone???

Not saying this is concrete by any means but as we've all said numerous, Nike knows whats going on even though theyre doing nothing about it. Although the guy may only be a rep, Im sure Nike like most companies, would like to keep their employees somewhat in the loop of whats happening.

Take it for what its worth, I thought it was worth sharing...............
What people dont understand is that Nike has become an marketing company. Nike laughs at us. They may call us dummys for buying the early site crap. Why should they care about qc. We will pay well over retail for the crap SDS, Randy and ect. PE'S THAT ARE WORN BY PLAYERS ARE MADE AT NIKE IN OREGON. THEY HAVE THE CAPABILITIES TO MAKE 1 OF 1 WHEN NEEDED. JORDAN USE TO WEAR A NEW PAIR EVERY GAME AND BEFORE EVERY GAME HE HAD TO LACE HIS OWN KICKS AND I REMEMBER HE WOULD GET THEM IN A REGULAR NIKE BOX.  THE THE RAY ALLENS EVERYONE GOT WERE REPLICAS MADE BY NIKE.

Feel bad for dude who got them size 13's, don't lose hope bro...keep your head up! 
wink.gif

Did a box comparison from my authentic XI's to Jay's Concords and they seem right on target.  (pics taken with cell cam)

Also took a quick pic of right shoe comparisons...let me know what you guys think. 

The more i see these the more I want the cool greys, or the Anniversaries, which one should I get?

TACO's pictures pretty much speak for them selves, I would say I'm another satisfied SDS customer. I took a few pics of mine to share, I'm no expert with the cam and the - here goes..

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

the "2 3" on EVERY pair ive seen are stretched out. thats totally wack.
sick.gif
sick.gif

I know...could it be JB quality or just coincidence? anywho, like I said ima beat my concords to hell until I get my 2nd pair on rd...no bs.
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom