Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

sneakerst - thanks for the pics. they are the best, clearest pics to date!! can't wait for your review. Real, replica, superfake? and also how much are you going to charge?

They (China) can make a replica of anything!! From high end purses to high end car parts. Why not high end shoes??

laugh.gif
@ Air Jordan's being considered high end

A little comparison video my team and I did for all the Concords released over the years. Hope you guys enjoy the vid.

Thanks for all the love fellas. Best part was that I didn't spend over 3 bills copping the 2000 Concords. My whole debate was, should I drop almost 3 bills to order early and end up getting some defected '11 Concords OR should I just pick up some high quality(old JB quality) 2000 Concords on the low.

2000 Concords > Early 2011 Concords

Originally Posted by PinoySole23

Thanks for all the love fellas. Best part was that I didn't spend over 3 bills copping the 2000 Concords. My whole debate was, should I drop almost 3 bills to order early and end up getting some defected '11 Concords OR should I just pick up some high quality(old JB quality) 2000 Concords on the low.

Good choice dude!! 

nice p/u!!!

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Well...between this whole mess and the OG Concords I just picked up on ebay for $220.89 shipped, I don't know if I'll even pick up a pair on RD now. Real problem is, I've worn my SDS pair twice. Think I can get away with returning???

WTH!! I've been looking for 2000 concords and i cant even find them that low there all like 300+ =(

Originally Posted by Vuey

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Seriously don't get it. +!+ happen at the factory that made them think it's Joqdan?

How about this maybe they change that minor R to a Q so that they don't have to deal with copy right infringement. 
If these are fakes, it is illegal to sell someone else's product. So instead of selling AIR JORDANS, they sell AIR JOQDANS. This is just a thought im not saying anyone has fakes or anything

Are you serious ?Copy right ? Jumpman logo is copy right protected, Nike / air Jordan that appear on the box are all copy right protected !Your theory = FAIL !
LMAO hey dumb %$& if you can read I clearly said it was a thought, and something to throw out there what you mad for??? Did you get stuck with some fakes??? 
laugh.gif

Who you telling.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

i see people rather spend $325+ on 2011 early bgrades instead of 3-400 on 2000 Concords or DMPs
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I dont know anyone whos paying 325+ for these, almost everyone in here paid 235 from SDS , with tax retail in stores is going to be about 200 bucks..... Not that big of a difference
235? did you pick yours up at air wangs or jay yangs front porch?
laugh.gif

its 280 total they are paying for thes "b-grades" or fakes

Also I dont get the obsession in this thread with worrying about what other people do with their money....

I normally just post in the Jewelry thread, anytime Ive posted new pickups of watches and jewels, no one in that thread has the same mentality as in the shoe sections, Same with the car threads that Ive posted in and read.....

So why you selling them then????  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

what other people buy matters alot w/ shoes, cuz it drives the price up. if knowone is buying jorqans do you think tye price would be almost $200...... nope. uninformed and miseducated buyers drive the price up. this whole fiasco w/ these concords jorqans is a perfect example. people going out of they way to pay above retail for bgrades says alot about the control jb has got. the price increase from last year has basiclly went undebated why do u think that is? i care, but thousands of others dont. thats why what you buy matters. that should be common knowledge.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

So why you selling them then????  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Even tho I LOVE the Concords, my buddy is selling me his DMP Package for the low since he's moving out. I'm broke as #@^! since I picked up the Concords and a pair of DS Columbias(soon to post pics). I'm thinking I would rather get the DMP's since I'm still salty from missing out on them.
30t6p3b.gif

@Teamfresh; Couldn't quote your post for some reason, but here they are. Not my pics, but they are what I will be receiving. Kinda heated about the price as it could have been lower. Woke up at 10:30 this moring. Bid was still at $140 and change. With about 45 minutes left someone was chargin up the bids all the way up to $200. What was my max [email protected]. Stayed that way for the last 45 minutes and I won! As to my original question...Y'all think I can send my SDS pair back after having worn them twice?? Pics of OG's...No OG box
grin.gif

smokin.gif
pimp.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif

ill be honest, dont think it would be fair to return them after you wore them twice. if you wanted to return them from the start you shouldnt have worn them.

still waiting for the shoes to arrive back in china..
got an email from jay confirming that he will be covering my return shipping

Originally Posted by Zyzz

ill be honest, dont think it would be fair to return them after you wore them twice. if you wanted to return them from the start you shouldnt have worn them.

You know what...considering all the wrong that's been done with this whole Pre-release, I think we should all have the right to do whatever the "F" we want! But at the same time, I feel your point Zyzz. I made my bed...I'll lye in it.

THIS.. if you only tried them on yeah, but walked around... said yeah these are the concords that come out in december, you dont have these on, then coming home and saying oh Id rather have these, lets make the seller take them back.... Thats pretty foul.. no karma huh?

People laughing @ the "JOQDAN" tab on the tongue need to backread at least from page 466 where NoobLee stated that is just "normal" the odds of getting the error on RD I assume is just the same, since these shoes were in full production.

Message delivered....2 times! Got it guys. I'm keeping them. No worries. Preciate the ethical correction!

I agree. Just be honest since it is worn twice by you.

Originally Posted by Vuey

How about this maybe they change that minor R to a Q so that they don't have to deal with copy right infringement. 
If these are fakes, it is illegal to sell someone else's product. So instead of selling AIR JORDANS, they sell AIR JOQDANS. This is just a thought im not saying anyone has fakes or anything

Are you serious ? Copy right ? Jumpman logo is copy right protected, Nike / air Jordan that appear on the box are all copy right protected ! Your theory = FAIL !
LMAO hey dumb %$& if you can read I clearly said it was a thought, and something to throw out there what you mad for??? Did you get stuck with some fakes??? 
laugh.gif
maybe if you put some more "thought" into your inital "thought" you wouldnt look like a fool for posting what you posted. Re-read what you posted and tell me it doesnt sound like one of the dumbest post in this thread
ohwell.gif

I am not mad, im just logiacal.

i dont buy fakes nor do i support overseas chinese early sellers. I can walk in 2-3 months after release day and buy these concord XI's for retail from Footlocker where i live, so no need to shell out extra $$$ for potential rubbish quality shoes from these non-sanctioned earler sellers.

Back
Top Bottom