All the early sites get their shoes from the same places

I've been able to cop the past 3 XI,s all online with ease

Instead of asking if these sites are legit just wait until release

Originally Posted by Sphinx25

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

If anyone is interested RMk has them for sale

http://www.rmkstore.com/r...o?productId=4963&key=VIP

Is RMK legit?

I think the bottom line on these sites like RMK, VMV, AR, Kickscrew, and kicks-lab all sell sub par quality shoes and maybe even fakes???

I guess if youre thirsty for the shoes and you want em that bad than I guess youre willing to take the chance, me on the other hand I would never buy something from these guys that i will be able to buy from a reputable and authorized dealer.......just doesnt make any sense people, but common sense isnt so common these days I guess
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

meh, id stay away from all china sites altogether. SDS was legit and sold 100% legit kicks up until the restock of Space Jams and now the Concords. so just because a site is/was legit doesnt mean you should buy from them. they are getting the shoes the exact place where all other sites are getting them from.

also some of you guys are annoying. stop posting stupid pics/gifs and attacking each other. shut up and just talk about the shoes.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

meh, id stay away from all china sites altogether. SDS was legit and sold 100% legit kicks up until the restock of Space Jams and now the Concords. so just because a site is/was legit doesnt mean you should buy from them. they are getting the shoes the exact place where all other sites are getting them from.

also some of you guys are annoying. stop posting stupid pics/gifs and attacking each other. shut up and just talk about the shoes.
30t6p3b.gif
AMEN!!! 
laugh.gif

Cmon, we should be here hooking eachother up with info and helping eachother out.  If dude's are buyin subpar quality, don't make em feel worse. 

I, for one, don't get a chance to camp out like some of these other folks.  So, to me, buying from some of these sites was an option.  I appreciate the info about the quality of these websites cuz now I won't buy from them.  

I've ordered from RMK before and uhhhh.... let's just say don't expect your kicks to look ANY better than what you've been seeing in here.

RMK had pictures of the clear toe caps earlier in the month so i would assume all these sites are getting their shoes from the same source.

i would stay away from all of these sites from here on out. We dont know much about rmk. But certainly chances are they all source their shoes from the same factories.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by Vuey

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

LMAO hey dumb %$& if you can read I clearly said it was a thought, and something to throw out there what you mad for??? Did you get stuck with some fakes??? 
laugh.gif
maybe if you put some more "thought" into your inital "thought" you wouldnt look like a fool for posting what you posted. Re-read what you posted and tell me it doesnt sound like one of the dumbest post in this thread
ohwell.gif

I am not mad, im just logiacal.

i dont buy fakes nor do i support overseas chinese early sellers. I can walk in 2-3 months after release day and buy these concord XI's for retail from Footlocker where i live, so no need to shell out extra $$$ for potential rubbish quality shoes from these non-sanctioned earler sellers.

Put some logic in your spelling first smart guy

I know how to spell "logical", obviously its just a typo.

Look mate, not my intention to give you a hard time, but there have been so many theories put out there with this particular early release and i just cracked it when i read another one that just keeps this whole thing spinning out of control. Appologies for my hasty comments towards you.

^^man! you referring to footlocker at macquarie centre? that's how easy to cop a pair in Sydney.

forgive my "naiveness" but what do you guys mean when you guys say that all these places get their shoes from the same places?? I'm still hoping that these places that were legit (rmk, vmv, etc.) are still legit.  

Originally Posted by emiaj12

^^man! you referring to footlocker at macquarie centre? that's how easy to cop a pair in Sydney.

only a select few Footlockers will get the concord XI . I can think of 3 in Sydney.

Heck, Cool Grey XI's are still sitting on the shelf here at Nike retail store in the city.

off_line.gif
AllenIverswag21
forgive my "naiveness" but what do you guys mean when you guys say that all these places get their shoes from the same places?? I'm still hoping that these places that were legit (rmk, vmv, etc.) are still legit.  

it seems that they are being made at the same factory "unorthorized" by Nike and are then on sold to AR, SDS , RMK, VMV etc .

Oh ok cool. Thanks for the info. So basically it's authentic without the "ok" from Nike?? Lol Id still call it authentic. Thanks for clearing that up for me

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Tried on my JOQDANS. I did not buy them from an online site, but from a friend.
395026432.jpg

Does somebody wanna go in on this one or am i gonna take care of this?

Yikes.

got this from the other site. and i actually agree that this is the truth but eh no one actually knows the truth so we might never actually know whats going on.

but just to clear things up, air randys pairs are early production and they are NOT FAKE.

the early pairs are defected/flawed because nike scrapped them and told the factory which produces them to destroy them since they CANNOT be sold on DECEMBER 23RD.

air randy then comes and buys the pairs from the factory instead of having them destroyed, he buys every single pair.

Now with the pairs he bought he sells them to YOU for 100+ in profit.

when people receive there pair they complain about the glue..etcccc
WHY do they complain? BECAUSE they do not realize they bought the pair that nike wanted destroyed since it would not be acceptable to sell on December 23rd.

OVERALL, i just want to say that the pairs are not fake, more un-authorized by nike to sell. Made with nike materials..etcc

they are not fake AND THEY ARE OT B-GRADES. B GRADES ARE ACTUALLY APPROVED BY NIKE

so all the pairs people got that are messed up, yeah they weren't even suppose to sell...lol

nah, AR and SDS definitely sold straight up FAKE shoes. not all of these are just screw ups but still legit. they used completely different materials for some stuff. it's not just a screw up that was intended to be destroyed (i used to buy into that, but now i don't think that's all it is), it's just straight up FAKE.

my theory on what's really happening in a lot of these cases (some of it is legit pairs getting leaked, no doubt, but not all of it) is these fake makers got smart, and nowadays some are getting some of the exact materials the OEM uses, straight from the same source nike orders them from, but not always everything, which is why they might have perfect patent leather, perfect this, perfect that, but straight up fake carbon fiber, etc.

take the fake ray allen 13's for instance, parts of the shoe seemed legit, other parts didn't. same with others (BC3's, etc.)...

they're also being made in other factories, not necessarily the same exact factory nike is using for that particular shoe.

they put them together to the best of their ability and knowledge, but sometimes something got switched on legit pairs and they didn't know about it. hence, them busting out a bunch of clear toes b4 they realized they were supposed to be milky.

at the end of the day you might get lucky and get some official, leaked straight out of the exact factory pairs from these early sites, but it's a total crapshoot, and proven to be totally not worth it imo. these sites have proven they'll at the very least mix in straight up fakes when they've oversold and are pressed to fill orders (and as stated, the profit margin on those fakes is much bigger for them, they've gotten greedy and it's resulted in blowing their cover).

i'm really glad they can't always get ALL of the materials, or nike pulls a fast one and something changes, without these little mistakes they've been making people may have never caught on.

i really hope something STRAIGHT CRAY happens and the official JB pix show something BIG that they changed on official release pairs, and it makes even the most legit looking early pairs completely worthless and wakes everyone up.

nooblee warned about something else big coming, and i hope it's in fact huge.

Yea, I'm def going with proto's explanation. It goes right along with what Ming and nooblee said. And that post Zyzz quoted sounds like it was written by Randy himself (srs)
nerd.gif

Edit: After rereading a text message that I received last week, I'm 99.98% sure that was either Randy or one of his goons that wrote that BS.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

nah, AR and SDS definitely sold straight up FAKE shoes. not all of these are just screw ups but still legit. they used completely different materials for some stuff. it's not just a screw up that was intended to be destroyed (i used to buy into that, but now i don't think that's all it is), it's just straight up FAKE.

my theory on what's really happening in a lot of these cases (some of it is legit pairs getting leaked, no doubt, but not all of it) is these fake makers got smart, and nowadays some are getting some of the exact materials the OEM uses, straight from the same source nike orders them from, but not always everything, which is why they might have perfect patent leather, perfect this, perfect that, but straight up fake carbon fiber, etc.

take the fake ray allen 13's for instance, parts of the shoe seemed legit, other parts didn't. same with others (BC3's, etc.)...

they're also being made in other factories, not necessarily the same exact factory nike is using for that particular shoe.

they put them together to the best of their ability and knowledge, but sometimes something got switched on legit pairs and they didn't know about it. hence, them busting out a bunch of clear toes b4 they realized they were supposed to be milky.

at the end of the day you might get lucky and get some official, leaked straight out of the exact factory pairs from these early sites, but it's a total crapshoot, and proven to be totally not worth it imo. these sites have proven they'll at the very least mix in straight up fakes when they've oversold and are pressed to fill orders (and as stated, the profit margin on those fakes is much bigger for them, they've gotten greedy and it's resulted in blowing their cover).

i'm really glad they can't always get ALL of the materials, or nike pulls a fast one and something changes, without these little mistakes they've been making people may have never caught on.

i really hope something STRAIGHT CRAY happens and the official JB pix show something BIG that they changed on official release pairs, and it makes even the most legit looking early pairs completely worthless and wakes everyone up.

Agreed for the most part.

The one thing i dont understand is the whole some are fake some are not. it because nooblee deemed some pairs are real? I this release is fishy. JB may have something up their sleeve and nooblee is part of it. i say this because we have never waited this long to get official pics. i cant take anything nooblee says as relevant until the big reveal.

These shoes will almost complete my XI collection, all i will need is the dmp's and Im done until a new colorway drops

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

The one thing i dont understand is the whole some are fake some are not. it because nooblee deemed some pairs are real? I this release is fishy. JB may have something up their sleeve and nooblee is part of it. i say this because we have never waited this long to get official pics. i cant take anything nooblee says as relevant until the big reveal.

offical pics from Jordan dont come out months in advance...

Back
Top Bottom