Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

whats the code on the 2011 Concords ?

by that i mean where are they produced LN4 Y3 ?

anyone know from the pairs they have ?

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Message delivered....2 times! Got it guys. I'm keeping them. No worries. Preciate the ethical correction!

lmao, looks like homie already wore some of these concord jorqans before he ship'd them. they are stolen b grades that may be fake, and you worried about karma!?! smh F him, get your money back. is my vote.

all the pics of the tags in this thread say Y3 on them.....Not at my crib this weekend so I dont have my pairs in front of me

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

all the pics of the tags in this thread say Y3 on them.....Not at my crib this weekend so I dont have my pairs in front of me

thanks
aint wanna put out my space jams and cool grey's 

was just curious 

the hype isn't that bad. lolz.. stupid idiots buying from fools ...

just wait till the resell takes place... nike is not stupid. they KNOW what's going on. all these pre- release date releases have DEFECTS! PERIOD.

Saw these on Jamaica Ave and 165th in Queens for 320 early. They were bragging about how they were the first to have them but the jumpman was almost dunking on the 2.

Picked these up for $200 shipped 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

290vssm.jpg

^props. I saw a couple of concords go for $200 today on ebay. People must be trying to clear out their closets for the 2011s or something. I'd rather have the 2000s tho.

Originally Posted by DN41

People laughing @ the "JOQDAN" tab on the tongue need to backread at least from page 466 where NoobLee stated that is just "normal" the odds of getting the error on RD I assume is just the same, since these shoes were in full production.

its normal?? Show me some space jams or cgs wit joqdan

^not hating, just curious...is the toe coming apart on the right shoe? or is it just the angle with the glue?

Originally Posted by jecca650

^props. I saw a couple of concords go for $200 today on ebay. People must be trying to clear out their closets for the 2011s or something. I'd rather have the 2000s tho.
i was thinking about selling my '00 concords but for that price, nah lol

I got this email from Jay.

returning policy from slamdunkspace.com

1 we don't accept returning that shoes without quality problem.
2 we don't accept returning, shoes has be worn,so please waste your money if the shoes has

be wron.

3 please make package was I sent to you.

4 please send us tracking number after you return, it will ensure you will receive refund

fast!

^ It doesn't matter what that says, if you paid through paypal and received fakes then your gonna get you money back.

shouldve ordered from kicks-lab or rmk.Instead i ordered from jay.SMH.
His twitter is gone aswelll.Guess he was taking alot of heat!

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

I got this email from Jay.

returning policy from slamdunkspace.com

1 we don't accept returning that shoes without quality problem.
2 we don't accept returning, shoes has be worn,so please waste your money if the shoes has

be wron.

3 please make package was I sent to you.

4 please send us tracking number after you return, it will ensure you will receive refund

fast!
What a clown his shoes are as bad as his English and emails.  SDS sells fake shoes period.  Air Randy sells fakes too.

yeah, i think it's been completely established in this thread now.

both air randy and slamdunkspace sell fakes.

yes, they do sell some legit pairs, but they also sell fakes. they mix them in, in hopes that not all of their customers are smart enough to know.

Buying shoes off air randy and SDS is like those quarter machines that randomly give out a prize in a plastic ball. You see the one you really want, but it's totally random which prize you'll get after you pay.

Back
Top Bottom