Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Originally Posted by Inferno69

My 2002 footlocker BREDS have a little bit of the Jorqan going on:
I got a pair in from SDS and aside from the tiny stump missing on the R on the tongue tag, they are mint. CF is as it should be and identical on both shoes, milky toes, jumpman lines up with gap on 23 ect ect. Even have retail tags on box that match shoe tags. I'll do a comparo to the $hit AIR RANDY gave me soon. These were made in the real Nike run imo and didn't pass quality control because of the tongue. 

Another site has them with the proper tongue, supposedly they walked out the door somehow, we shall see.  
They are 2001s...

You're right. 
If you put stock into what Nooblee says, sounds like if you got 2011 Concords from SDS, you got the real thing, aside from that hard luck cat who got the doctored 13s.

30t6p3b.gif
You all are making this release so difficult than it really is. Here are the keys to the release date.
1. Send your pairs back to the UNAUTHORIZED seller/company you got them from if you already bought a pair. (Shame on you if you did)
2. Wait all the way until Dec 23 which will eventually come.
2. Wake up, brush teeth etc get your wallet and car keys and go to your local AUTHORIZED dealer/Order your shoes online at midnight which is what i prefer.
3. Buy shoes, go home and post pics on NT and tell us about your experience.

so simple NT so simple

Originally Posted by 2hotallday

30t6p3b.gif
You all are making this release so difficult than it really is. Here are the keys to the release date.
1. Send your pairs back to the UNAUTHORIZED seller/company you got them from if you already bought a pair. (Shame on you if you did)
2. Wait all the way until Dec 23 which will eventually come.
2. Wake up, brush teeth etc get your wallet and car keys and go to your local AUTHORIZED dealer/Order your shoes online at midnight which is what i prefer.
3. Buy shoes, go home and post pics on NT and tell us about your experience.

so simple NT so simple
not that easy  to order online especially with this release.

lots of people arent camping in the middle of winter, if you do good for you then have fun.

im not sitting hours in the dark, snow, and freezing cold just to spend $200 on a pair of shoes.

never camped for shoes and dont plan on doing it ever. i know the mall by my house people waited 5 hours for the cool greys. im straight on that
sick.gif

I see your point, I wouldn't ever campout or advise anyone to. But spending $300 on B grades is foolishness. Luckily I live in a city thats not all sneaker crazy such as where you live. But I have had an easier time online than walking in the store and havent copped in the store for like a year and a half. Before every big release I practice putting items in my cart and checking out online until midnight the shoe releases lol.

23penny has his pairs for sale now. Look exactly like my SDS pairs. Same imperfections with the "2 3" and the "Q" in JoQdan

to clear this up the "non milkey" pairs are just as legit as the "milkey" pairs.

both "versions" have their up's and downs.

^^^ jumpman ball doesnt line up with the top of the 2 3 either on the FB pics. They are exactly like the SDS pairs. Not complaining, they are what they are, early production with possible defects. love 'em or hate 'em. Cop or not. No point in arguing over them, like the past 250+ pages. Honestly i think these are production versions. Not changing much.

Originally Posted by Mr T from the A

So no one is concerned with these early pairs having a wider 23 on the back than all previous XI releases?

I was at first, but the OG's are pretty thin and wide, and the DMP's look just like the good pairs being shown here. 

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

Originally Posted by Zyzz

found this pic of legit pair of DMPs, just thought id post it.

I'm no expert but why is the right shoe's jumpman dunking on the pod.
He is saying that even the most legit shoe has an imperfection. like this pair of DMPs, One of my DMP pairs is the same way. I dont doubt their authenticity. 

Here is my AIR RANDY vs SDS comparison. Btw, this is not as much a plug for SDS, but more a show of AR'S crap. I had a horrible experience with SDS customer service, and lies about shipping ect ect, and will never use them again. But, these are so nice, I want another pair and have found another early seller who has shown the same quality and has the correct tongue tag. On to the review.
On ALL of these pics AIR RANDY pair is on top, SDS is on the bottom, BOTH are Size 11 shoes. 

First...check out the different patent cut and overall shape of the shoe:

Clear toe vs Milky toe:

Dunking on the pod vs where jumpan should be. Aslo notice the drastic difference in Carbon Fiber, it is even more telling in person:

23 has a different font and thickness:

Here is a new one...notice any difference on the insole?? Thats right, no jumpman on the AIR RANDY pair:

One last look at the on point Carbon Fiber, (identical on both left and right shoe),  on what I consider to be a legitimate Nike produced pair from SDS:

One other thing to note is the SDS box has an actual retail sticker on it with matching code #'s that coincide with the tag inside the shoes. 

[color= rgb(0, 255, 255)]Very nice comparison. Obviously AR's is totally trash and are without a doubt, fakes. [/color]

Man I know im a have trouble copping these but this will be mine on the 23rd. Good thing I didnt order these early.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

[color= rgb(0, 255, 255)]Very nice comparison. Obviously AR's is totally trash and are without a doubt, fakes. [/color]

yup, and it's not even that all of the shoe from AR is fake, but parts of it definitely are.

it goes back to my point, which nooblee confirmed i'm right about (thanx for everything btw, most of us do appreciate your contributions here bruh), that AR's were blatantly knocked up in a different factory. yes, they had access to some legit materials, but not all. and they didn't realize the toes were supposed to be milky and pumped them out clear.

that's not to say SDS definitely got his directly from the exact factory JB is using either. he could have gotten his from another factory that just had access to all the right materials and didn't make the same mistakes. maybe they had a real pair to go by and the other factory didn't.

you just can't be sure they're definitely legit unfortunately. nobody can definitively say what's real and what's fake at this point, and actually prove it. but the obvious mixture of variations proves something isn't right, either way.

nooblee also brought up that no authentic b-grades are actually getting leaked, the leaked legit pairs are only a-grade. if that's true it proves without a doubt some of these terrible looking pairs, like that SDS size 13 one with the doctored, peeling apart toes, definitely are fake (not just flawed pairs intended to be destroyed like zyzz and eddo kept trying to desperately insist). that was no a-grade, that wasn't even a c-grade. that was a terrible fake they tried to doctor so to keep sending out the higher profit margin fakes. SDS RUINED HIS NAME FOREVER WITH THAT ONE.

one thing is for sure, both AR and SDS have sold a mixture of different versions, some deemed legit, some deemed fake. either way tho, THAT SHOULD BE ENOUGH FOR YOU TO HOLD ONTO YOUR MONEY AND NOT COP FROM THESE PEOPLE.

a 45 or reversed jumpman from JB would be so AMAZING. i would die laughing.
roll.gif
they really should flip the script like that. it's so necessary at this point.

If there is anyone from Jordan brand or Nike that monitors this thread, I have a request for you. Please make sure that these sneakers are produced and released in mass numbers. This might be the most anticipated sneaker release of all time (factoring the importance of this shoe as well as the state of the sneaker game right now) and it's sad to say but I'm sure that people will get physically hurt while attempting to get these. You guys have ample time to make sure your websites are properly equipped to handle the extremely high volume of traffic it will receive on release day. Have operators ready to take orders. I'll never understand why they make it so difficult for people to buy their product. At the end of the day, it's more money in their pocket if they sell more shoes. PLEASE TAKE HEED TO MY PLEA!!!!! People will be seriously hurt behind these kicks if you don't change the release day routines.

Bring out the 45, Then you can say you gladly have both pairs should you actually have an early release legit pair.

I see your point, I wouldn't ever campout or advise anyone to. But spending $300 on B grades is foolishness. Luckily I live in a city thats not all sneaker crazy such as where you live. But I have had an easier time online than walking in the store and havent copped in the store for like a year and a half. Before every big release I practice putting items in my cart and checking out online until midnight the shoe releases lol.

If you are in Memphis then a campout will be necessary to cop in store. That is unless you have a connect at the employee store in one of the Nike factories in Memphis. If it is anything like the bred, spacejam, cool grey release then the shiet will be CRAY.

Been keeping quiet in this thread in a while, but its still hilarious to me that people who have never set foot in Asia in their entire life keep speaking about stuff so matter of fact is just completely and utterly ******ed.

I can assure you that one pair of size 13 did not come from another batch. All SDS shoes came from the same source, same factory. Even though all leaked out shoes are supposed A-grades, that is never the case in real life.

What nooblee means by leaked out A-grades, is that a nike QC on the production line prolly randomly picks out a few pairs out of maybe a few hundreds pairs of shoes, and if they passed the test then the rest are deemed ok. Sampling as they call it. Does it necessarily mean because no defects were spotted during the sampling phase, that the rest of the shoes are 100% sure to be grade A quality? No. However, since the batch is already deemed ok by QC, its not going to be checked again, not until later when they are being packaged anyway. This batch then leaks out. Like I said, about 93% of the shoes are deemed up to par.

As for zyr12 stated that his worst pair of XI still looking 10000% times better than zyzz's pair. wth? Your pairs look exactly like zyzz's, with the same yellowing mesh problem. I am even willing to bet that the majority, if not all, of zyr's pairs has the same joqdan problem. Not singling you out, zyr, but it is obvious your batch wasnt ALL THAT.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

If you are in Memphis then a campout will be necessary to cop in store. That is unless you have a connect at the employee store in one of the Nike factories in Memphis. If it is anything like the bred, spacejam, cool grey release then the shiet will be CRAY.

Jordan XI releases have been CRAZY in NC

Back
Top Bottom