Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

FINALLY!!!!!!

PAYPAL GAVE ME MY REFUND FOR AR

pimp.gif

He hasn't tweeted for awhile. If I remember, the twitter guy said that SDS will take a break off of twitter. I personally think he ran away with all this mess going on with the concords.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

If the sneakers they were selling were b grades meant to be destroyed, why does Nike sell B Grades in Factory stores?

Supposedly factory store bgrades are the kicks that are denied by nike after they have recieved them from the factories. sds/ar kicks are the ones not sent to nike but were to be destroyed.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

If the sneakers they were selling were b grades meant to be destroyed, why does Nike sell B Grades in Factory stores?

Supposedly factory store bgrades are the kicks that are denied by nike after they have recieved them from the factories. sds/ar kicks are the ones not sent to nike but were to be destroyed.

Exactly, most of the shoes with Joqdan, screwed up carbon fiber, brown stains, crooked 23's, noob sailot/alphalpa jumpman, yellowing lace tabs, really excessive glue stains, shouldnt even be considered B grades, they were more like S h i t Grades.

I saw the the word Ethical used a few pages back in regards to returning a worn pair.  There are no ethics with these overseas sellers.  A person who knowingly sends s h i t stained shoes after charging 280 for them has no ethics.  Not to mention that they probably knew they were selling remanufactured fakes and deliberately sent them anyway hoping most people wouldnt notice and knowing that some people would not even care since they look nearly identical to the untrained eye, especially at a distance.

it'd be crazy if the "something big" thing that happened was 45 on the back...

those in denial would be pissed.

they were factory rejects that werent meant to leave the factory just be destroyed. of course the china sellers bought them up, its obvious.

My 2002 footlocker BREDS have a little bit of the Jorqan going on:

I got a pair in from SDS and aside from the tiny stump missing on the R on the tongue tag, they are mint. CF is as it should be and identical on both shoes, milky toes, jumpman lines up with gap on 23 ect ect. Even have retail tags on box that match shoe tags. I'll do a comparo to the $hit AIR RANDY gave me soon. These were made in the real Nike run imo and didn't pass quality control because of the tongue. 

Another site has them with the proper tongue, supposedly they walked out the door somehow, we shall see.  

Originally Posted by debs 168

Or  it would be crazy if they decided to switch the jumpman back to its original direction.

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by debs 168

Or  it would be crazy if they decided to switch the jumpman back to its original direction.

i doubt they will do anything but if they did one of these or both
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by El Bro

debs 168 wrote:

i doubt they will do anything but if they did one of these or both
eek.gif
eek.gif

Yeah that would be sweet. I like the idea of a concord Jumpman too, or a little more concord somewhere else on the shoe.

Originally Posted by Inferno69

I got a pair in from SDS and aside from the tiny stump missing on the R on the tongue tag, they are mint. CF is as it should be and identical on both shoes, milky toes, jumpman lines up with gap on 23 ect ect. Even have retail tags on box that match shoe tags. I'll do a comparo to the $hit AIR RANDY gave me soon. These were made in the real Nike run imo and didn't pass quality control because of the tongue. 

Another site has them with the proper tongue, supposedly they walked out the door somehow, we shall see.  
yep i said s couple pages back that my cdp's look like this. my sj's got a little of it going on as well.

Originally Posted by Inferno69

They are 2001s...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

nah, AR and SDS definitely sold straight up FAKE shoes. not all of these are just screw ups but still legit. they used completely different materials for some stuff. it's not just a screw up that was intended to be destroyed (i used to buy into that, but now i don't think that's all it is), it's just straight up FAKE.

my theory on what's really happening in a lot of these cases (some of it is legit pairs getting leaked, no doubt, but not all of it) is these fake makers got smart, and nowadays some are getting some of the exact materials the OEM uses, straight from the same source nike orders them from, but not always everything, which is why they might have perfect patent leather, perfect this, perfect that, but straight up fake carbon fiber, etc.

take the fake ray allen 13's for instance, parts of the shoe seemed legit, other parts didn't. same with others (BC3's, etc.)...

they're also being made in other factories, not necessarily the same exact factory nike is using for that particular shoe.

they put them together to the best of their ability and knowledge, but sometimes something got switched on legit pairs and they didn't know about it. hence, them busting out a bunch of clear toes b4 they realized they were supposed to be milky.

at the end of the day you might get lucky and get some official, leaked straight out of the exact factory pairs from these early sites, but it's a total crapshoot, and proven to be totally not worth it imo. these sites have proven they'll at the very least mix in straight up fakes when they've oversold and are pressed to fill orders (and as stated, the profit margin on those fakes is much bigger for them, they've gotten greedy and it's resulted in blowing their cover).

i'm really glad they can't always get ALL of the materials, or nike pulls a fast one and something changes, without these little mistakes they've been making people may have never caught on.

i really hope something STRAIGHT CRAY happens and the official JB pix show something BIG that they changed on official release pairs, and it makes even the most legit looking early pairs completely worthless and wakes everyone up.

nooblee warned about something else big coming, and i hope it's in fact huge.

BOLDED for emphasis.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 at that ISS quote by ZYZZ above this post.
You know Air-randy got rid of the rest of his few batches, right?

Originally Posted by Zyzz

got this from the other site. and i actually agree that this is the truth but eh no one actually knows the truth so we might never actually know whats going on.

but just to clear things up, air randys pairs are early production and they are NOT FAKE.

the early pairs are defected/flawed because nike scrapped them and told the factory which produces them to destroy them since they CANNOT be sold on DECEMBER 23RD.

air randy then comes and buys the pairs from the factory instead of having them destroyed, he buys every single pair.
Nah
Now with the pairs he bought he sells them to YOU for 100+ in profit. His fakes' profit margin is >>>>> $100
when people receive there pair they complain about the glue..etcccc
WHY do they complain? BECAUSE they do not realize they bought the pair that nike wanted destroyed since it would not be acceptable to sell on December 23rd. 
OVERALL, i just want to say that the pairs are not fake, more un-authorized by nike to sell. Made with nike materials..etcc

they are not fake AND THEY ARE OT B-GRADES. B GRADES ARE ACTUALLY APPROVED BY NIKE
You do know there's a JB rep on the production line monitoring the "A-grade/B-grade" thing right? If the pairs are of B-grade quality they are cut, the real ones leaking out are A-grades, no B-grades. If your pair looks a little messy, it's the processes that they do after leaving the factory that make them a little creased (dirty hands, not carefully placed , you gotta understand there's 100s and 100s of pairs they are putting into boxes and such)
so all the pairs people got that are messed up, yeah they weren't even suppose to sell...lol You are right, those do not EVEN leave the factory.

i just want december to come already and put all this crap behind us. even though some will try and pawn these off after release and scam people
30t6p3b.gif

i just want december to come already and put all this crap behind us. even though some will try and pawn these off after release and scam people
30t6p3b.gif

Its not a scam if you are up front with the person. Remember this is a Niketalk/ ISS discussion. My streets believe they are real. I sold my pair to a cat off CL. I told him I didnt like them due to the yellowed mesh. He thought I copped of marquesole. I told him I got them off SDS and there was talk of them possibly being fakes on here. He didnt care and laughed at me like I was stupid.

Originally Posted by NoobLee

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

nah, AR and SDS definitely sold straight up FAKE shoes. not all of these are just screw ups but still legit. they used completely different materials for some stuff. it's not just a screw up that was intended to be destroyed (i used to buy into that, but now i don't think that's all it is), it's just straight up FAKE.

my theory on what's really happening in a lot of these cases (some of it is legit pairs getting leaked, no doubt, but not all of it) is these fake makers got smart, and nowadays some are getting some of the exact materials the OEM uses, straight from the same source nike orders them from, but not always everything, which is why they might have perfect patent leather, perfect this, perfect that, but straight up fake carbon fiber, etc.

take the fake ray allen 13's for instance, parts of the shoe seemed legit, other parts didn't. same with others (BC3's, etc.)...

they're also being made in other factories, not necessarily the same exact factory nike is using for that particular shoe.

they put them together to the best of their ability and knowledge, but sometimes something got switched on legit pairs and they didn't know about it. hence, them busting out a bunch of clear toes b4 they realized they were supposed to be milky.

at the end of the day you might get lucky and get some official, leaked straight out of the exact factory pairs from these early sites, but it's a total crapshoot, and proven to be totally not worth it imo. these sites have proven they'll at the very least mix in straight up fakes when they've oversold and are pressed to fill orders (and as stated, the profit margin on those fakes is much bigger for them, they've gotten greedy and it's resulted in blowing their cover).

i'm really glad they can't always get ALL of the materials, or nike pulls a fast one and something changes, without these little mistakes they've been making people may have never caught on.

i really hope something STRAIGHT CRAY happens and the official JB pix show something BIG that they changed on official release pairs, and it makes even the most legit looking early pairs completely worthless and wakes everyone up.

nooblee warned about something else big coming, and i hope it's in fact huge.

BOLDED for emphasis.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 at that ISS quote by ZYZZ above this post.
You know Air-randy got rid of the rest of his few batches, right?
Thanks for the clarification.

Originally Posted by NoobLee

got this from the other site. and i actually agree that this is the truth but eh no one actually knows the truth so we might never actually know whats going on.

but just to clear things up, air randys pairs are early production and they are NOT FAKE.

the early pairs are defected/flawed because nike scrapped them and told the factory which produces them to destroy them since they CANNOT be sold on DECEMBER 23RD.

air randy then comes and buys the pairs from the factory instead of having them destroyed, he buys every single pair.
Nah
Now with the pairs he bought he sells them to YOU for 100+ in profit. His fakes' profit margin is >>>>> $100
when people receive there pair they complain about the glue..etcccc
WHY do they complain? BECAUSE they do not realize they bought the pair that nike wanted destroyed since it would not be acceptable to sell on December 23rd. 
OVERALL, i just want to say that the pairs are not fake, more un-authorized by nike to sell. Made with nike materials..etcc

they are not fake AND THEY ARE OT B-GRADES. B GRADES ARE ACTUALLY APPROVED BY NIKE
You do know there's a JB rep on the production line monitoring the "A-grade/B-grade" thing right? If the pairs are of B-grade quality they are cut, the real ones leaking out are A-grades, no B-grades. If your pair looks a little messy, it's the processes that they do after leaving the factory that make them a little creased (dirty hands, not carefully placed , you gotta understand there's 100s and 100s of pairs they are putting into boxes and such)
so all the pairs people got that are messed up, yeah they weren't even suppose to sell...lol You are right, those do not EVEN leave the factory.
Yo NOOB, I just want to say thank you for all the info and help that you have givin (even though some is a little to vague).  A lot of dudes have been giving you *%!@, but nobody has said thanks, let me be the first...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

30t6p3b.gif

Its not a scam if you are up front with the person. Remember this is a Niketalk/ ISS discussion. My streets believe they are real. I sold my pair to a cat off CL. I told him I didnt like them due to the yellowed mesh. He thought I copped of marquesole. I told him I got them off SDS and there was talk of them possibly being fakes on here. He didnt care and laughed at me like I was stupid.
naw i know some of us got legit pairs but im talking about the non milky pairs, and what not. people will be selling them as the real deal.

Back
Top Bottom