Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

2 pairs for me 
pimp.gif

Does anyone have pics of the Choncords they Got from SDS????? i posted something earlier and still havent got my an question answered.....
Just been Reading why not to buy from there an some people saying its Legit its a yes or no if the site is worth from buying from thats all

Hard to say which pairs are and aren't legit from early release pairs. If you already have your pair chances are they could not be legit. Not saying all of them are but there is a chance. Jordan accounts still have not received these in yet.

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

dont buy from sds only person that thinks theyre legit is zyzz

i am? quit trollin
indifferent.gif

i even said i wont buy from the guy again.

Originally Posted by east99

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by rareair45

Unless theres another price hike on these. The concords should be the same price as the cg and sj which was $175.

No. These are $180.
so a 5 dollar price hike. gawd damn JB!!!!
mad.gif

Thats some bullcrap right there. Thats why I buy very few J's since 2008.
For that price they could throw in something like jordan towel or whatever.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

i am? quit trollin
indifferent.gif

Whatttttt?!?!?!?!Did i miss a page here? Mr SDS now says he wont ever buy from him again? *@+!

i said it awhile ago plus i said no one should buy from them since clearly the shoes arent exactly what coming out. im gonna say they are fake while noob still says mine and others received are legit but i dont buy it.

i said it awhile ago plus i said no one should buy from them since clearly the shoes arent exactly what coming out. im gonna say they are fake while noob still says mine and others received are legit but i dont buy it.

B grades, early release unauthorized shoes

Originally Posted by hostos

i am? quit trollin
indifferent.gif

Whatttttt?!?!?!?!Did i miss a page here? Mr SDS now says he wont ever buy from him again? *@+!

I think its time to let Zyzz off the hook for the SDS drama.........he's been honest about the situation the whole time and when he realized he was wrong he admitted it, what more can he say???  

To the noobs trollin the boards looking for a legit seller to buy concords early, the answer is WAIT TILL RD AND PUT IN WORK TILL THEN IN ORDER TO SECURE YOUR 100000% LEGIT PAIR FROM AN AUTHORIZED DEALER!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Okay to answer all these questions regarding prereleases and if they are legit.... It all depends on what you consider "legit" or not. The majority of the prerelease/samples/prototypes/promos/b-grades, whatever you guys want to call them are cut from the same material as the ones used on the official release. The key word MAJORITY. How? Well what did you guys think? After years and years of Nike using these factories overseas..... Do you guys actually think that extra pairs are not being put aside or b-grades are not being kept rather than being thrown in the trash. Someone obvioiusly decided to capitalize on what Nike considers "trash." Those factories are distributors/vendors and are not and I repeat are not owned by Nike. They are contracted. How do I know this? Because my in law works import/export for textiles and he just got a contract with nike to do sweatbands. Doesn't sound like much but it's millions....Every 5 years or less Nike either refreshes contracts or finds new ones. Example: Vietnam to China.

Back to the shoes. Final products may have different cuts or hues/shades than prior prototypes. Once finalized the shoe goes into mass production. So bottomline IMO they are all fakes when being compared to the final product. You have the worst fakes, in actual production with completely different materials and colorways. All the way to Air Randy's actual factory production, which I would just call a High Quality fake. The only thing is that he had bad luck with getting an earlier lot. I guess if he waited he would have gotten other B-grades that were closer to the Final Product. So for all you people asking where you can get legit pairs early.....NO WHERE besides LICENSED NIKE RETAILERS. OR IF YOUR COOL LIKE THAT, FROM MOM AND POP STORES THAT WILL HOOK YOU UP AND RISK LOSING THEY'RE NIKE ACCOUNT BY RELEASING EARLY.

PEACE!

Originally Posted by shindo03

Okay to answer all these questions regarding prereleases and if they are legit.... It all depends on what you consider "legit" or not. The majority of the prerelease/samples/prototypes/promos/b-grades, whatever you guys want to call them are cut from the same material as the ones used on the official release. The key word MAJORITY. How? Well what did you guys think? After years and years of Nike using these factories overseas..... Do you guys actually think that extra pairs are not being put aside or b-grades are not being kept rather than being thrown in the trash. Someone obvioiusly decided to capitalize on what Nike considers "trash." Those factories are distributors/vendors and are not and I repeat are not owned by Nike. They are contracted. How do I know this? Because my in law works import/export for textiles and he just got a contract with nike to do sweatbands. Doesn't sound like much but it's millions....Every 5 years or less Nike either refreshes contracts or finds new ones. Example: Vietnam to China.

Back to the shoes. Final products may have different cuts or hues/shades than prior prototypes. Once finalized the shoe goes into mass production. So bottomline IMO they are all fakes when being compared to the final product. You have the worst fakes, in actual production with completely different materials and colorways. All the way to Air Randy's actual factory production, which I would just call a High Quality fake. The only thing is that he had bad luck with getting an earlier lot. I guess if he waited he would have gotten other B-grades that were closer to the Final Product. So for all you people asking where you can get legit pairs early.....NO WHERE besides LICENSED NIKE RETAILERS. OR IF YOUR COOL LIKE THAT, FROM MOM AND POP STORES THAT WILL HOOK YOU UP AND RISK LOSING THEY'RE NIKE ACCOUNT BY RELEASING EARLY.

PEACE!

you didn't say anything that hasn't already been said 200 pages ago PEACE

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Those are fake bro, look at the jumpman in relation to the "23".

naw, i looked at my other XI mids and they are similar and different in relation to the 23. thats not the tell tale sign.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

^
roll.gif
roll.gif

I know, right. Dude thought he was about to just come in and wow us all.
laugh.gif

Hey I wasn't saying everybody didn't already know this..... I've been lurking and watching this thread and I am just a little sick of people either A. being clowned on for asking about legit prereleases or B. asking in the first place. It's just sad that the threads are over saturated redundant questions with smart alec answers. Why don't people just stop being lazy and do there own research. Or why don't people just answer the questions, I mean that's why it's here. Right? I never meant to offend anyone by posturing myself. But, people asking is the site Sneakgeek bought from legit.... if they even watched the whole video he insinuates at the end that they are B's......Or even worse when people answer peoples questions by giving them faulty sites.....and then clowning....smh....

@ Shindo03

90 percent of the people that post here are clowns. All they do is shoot down all questions and arent helpful. Completely useless. Things in the sneaker community are not the same as they were 10 years ago which is a shame...

Originally Posted by shindo03

PEACE!
Most authorized nike accounts do not have the shoes IN yet.

Back
Top Bottom