Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

@ Shindo03

90 percent of the people that post here are clowns. All they do is shoot down all questions and arent helpful. Completely useless. Things in the sneaker community are not the same as they were 10 years ago which is a shame...
agree

people with this release just forget about pre-orders for now.....maybe 2 weeks or a week before RD i would try but at the moment just CHILL

patience is the key

Originally Posted by jman772

Originally Posted by big1236

I want those socks too, but damb $18?!?!

Definitely wouldn't have copped the socks without the Swoosh discount. Too pricey. Might cop some more and wear them whenever I wear an AJ11 lol. After the AJ3 the countdown officially starts for me.
Yo dawg, JB heard you like XIs so he made socks that look like XIs. Now you can rock Concords on your feet while you rock Concords on your feet!

@ Shindo03

90 percent of the people that post here are clowns. All they do is shoot down all questions and arent helpful. Completely useless. Things in the sneaker community are not the same as they were 10 years ago which is a shame...

Completely agree. There are still some cool people here, but I'd say the majority are immature, classless punks who seem to have no manners or respect for another. It's like they were raised by trash. Thank God this is only an online thing and I don't live around it. Thank you to the guy explaining the factory operations. It's very much appreciated that you took the time to explain how things work over there.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

@ Shindo03

Completely agree. There are still some cool people here, but I'd say the majority are immature, classless punks who seem to have no manners or respect for another. It's like they were raised by trash. Thank God this is only an online thing and I don't live around it. Thank you to the guy explaining the factory operations. It's very much appreciated that you took the time to explain how things work over there.

QFT

^^ yall dudes is rite man i asked a question and they cared how i put the wording, i dont care about grammer opinions or anything thats not related to the shoe, release dates quality and overall feel to the sneaker is the only response i feel i should get

Any south Jersey ninjas Athletes foot in deptford mall taking pre orders an off topic has cement 3s today

@ Shindo03

people aren't helpful because its like a competition giving up your connects you possibly could lose in getting a pair so to speak so cats definitely aren't trying to put it out there where they cop from

i will help out ppl in NY with info regarding early releases in mom n pop stores.

i will post info here.

i was thinking about picking these up but i got a ds pair of dmp's.

i know theres a difference but i guess since concords aren't my favorite XI's, i'll pass.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

if their really your connects your pair(s) would held down regardless

This.

But most NT'ers consider having to pay over retail but being able to get them as having a "connect", so to them what you posted won't make sense.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

This.

But most NT'ers consider having to pay over retail but being able to get them as having a "connect", so to them what you posted won't make sense.
QFT.

IF YOUR CONNECT CHARGES MORE THAN RETAIL, THAT ISN'T A CONNECT, THAT'S JUST YOUR PERSONAL RESELLER.

@ Shindo03

You'll find the same guys jumpin people for their 11's on RD. 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

This.

QFT.

IF YOUR CONNECT CHARGES MORE THAN RETAIL, THAT ISN'T A CONNECT, THAT'S JUST YOUR PERSONAL RESELLER.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

@ Shindo03

most of the people who are unhelpful and act super secretive when it comes to saying where they got their shoes from or where they found a deal at are selfish clowns and are cornballs in real life. those are the type of dudes that have all the shoes in the world but got the swag of 10 virgins and wonder why some dude wearing some regular stuff is more liked and has more women then he does.

i have no problem helping out others once i get my pair secured and that's how it's always been with me.  however it's some members on here i won't help out off of principle because i know how they act,  same way with dudes around my area.   it's a few who will hit me up because i have access to stuff they don't, i can get deals they can't etc but i won't help them at all because i know how they are.  there the same dudes thinking their hot stuff in their general release kicks and will act like douches whenever someone asks them a question so they can go screw themselves because i know if they were the one with connects they would act dumb to me.

on the board here though it's alot of cool members and i'd say it's more helpful good people then idiots. back when the playoff xiii's came out i made a post talking about i wish i still had my footlocker connect,  a random niketalker who was a manager of a champs offered me his 30% discount and shipped them to me and everything,  same dude held me down with the light green foam pros when they had a 50% a few months later.  stuff like that is appreciated.  other dudes have inboxed me spots where i could find stuff im looking for and i've done the same for others on the board and it goes a long way.

@ Shindo03

most of the people who are unhelpful and act super secretive when it comes to saying where they got their shoes from or where they found a deal at are selfish clowns and are cornballs in real life. those are the type of dudes that have all the shoes in the world but got the swag of 10 virgins and wonder why some dude wearing some regular stuff is more liked and has more women then he does.

i have no problem helping out others once i get my pair secured and that's how it's always been with me.  however it's some members on here i won't help out off of principle because i know how they act,  same way with dudes around my area.   it's a few who will hit me up because i have access to stuff they don't, i can get deals they can't etc but i won't help them at all because i know how they are.  there the same dudes thinking their hot stuff in their general release kicks and will act like douches whenever someone asks them a question so they can go screw themselves because i know if they were the one with connects they would act dumb to me.

on the board here though it's alot of cool members and i'd say it's more helpful good people then idiots. back when the playoff xiii's came out i made a post talking about i wish i still had my footlocker connect,  a random niketalker who was a manager of a champs offered me his 30% discount and shipped them to me and everything,  same dude held me down with the light green foam pros when they had a 50% a few months later.  stuff like that is appreciated.  other dudes have inboxed me spots where i could find stuff im looking for and i've done the same for others on the board and it goes a long way.

It's a public forum..... so my thing is: IMO newbies should do a little research instead of being lazy before posting questions and then complaining about answers. I mean $200 is still a lot of money and if your going to go buy something for yourself wouldn't you go research it. And for those that don't want to share their knowledge or "hooks/connects" then  just don't respond, don't act like a 13 year old and put some smart answer up. No body is telling anyone that they are obligated to help NTers with "hooks/connects" but it's pretty ridiculous how within the last few years this forum has become a lot like the one forum you guys clown on "hypebeast." Like every time someone asks something, someone has got something smart to say. If you want to keep things to yourself.... then cool.... but don't put garbage up on a thread that a lot of people come to for reference.

Originally Posted by shindo03

It's a public forum..... so my thing is: IMO newbies should do a little research instead of being lazy before posting questions and then complaining about answers. I mean $200 is still a lot of money and if your going to go buy something for yourself wouldn't you go research it. And for those that don't want to share their knowledge or "hooks/connects" then  just don't respond, don't act like a 13 year old and put some smart answer up. No body is telling anyone that they are obligated to help NTers with "hooks/connects" but it's pretty ridiculous how within the last few years this forum has become a lot like the one forum you guys clown on "hypebeast." Like every time someone asks something, someone has got something smart to say. If you want to keep things to yourself.... then cool.... but don't put garbage up on a thread that a lot of people come to for reference.

AMEN Rex an shindo! Well put

Originally Posted by Janitor

Originally Posted by jman772

Originally Posted by big1236

I want those socks too, but damb $18?!?!

Definitely wouldn't have copped the socks without the Swoosh discount. Too pricey. Might cop some more and wear them whenever I wear an AJ11 lol. After the AJ3 the countdown officially starts for me.
Yo dawg, JB heard you like XIs so he made socks that look like XIs. Now you can rock Concords on your feet while you rock Concords on your feet!

Originally Posted by shindo03

kmeps.gif%20%20%20%20

There are snakes everywhere. Dont let it cloud your judgement, ill help out anyone i can, and im relatively new here, just have to watch how certain act on here, and monitor feedback

Back
Top Bottom