Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

so i talked to a lady at footlocker (an employee) and she said they were passing out tickets on a specific date to get the concords..............just some information I wanted to share

Can someone please help me out with pricing on these for my girlfriend. She has many shoes in 7Y(kids) but she can also fit a 7.5 in men's.Whats the price differential between both sizes.

never been a fan of the XI's but i thinkin of scoopin up a pair if its not too crazy out there:.

Cant wait to see how many NBA'ers are gonna be wearing these now that were gonna have a season.

WERE ONLY 4 WEEKS AWAY NOW!!

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Cant wait to see how many NBA'ers are gonna be wearing these now that were gonna have a season.

a lot of players said they are boycotting Jordans after How he acted during the lockout

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Can someone please help me out with pricing on these for my girlfriend. She has many shoes in 7Y(kids) but she can also fit a 7.5 in men's.Whats the price differential between both sizes.

About a $70 difference.

already locked in w/ my boy at FA. im gud for the actual release date (3pair)..... hopefully i can talk him into lettn me pick them up when they come in.

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

Thank god for the janky managers in my city. Copping these when their shipment comes in will be no hassle.
same here
pimp.gif

Mom and pop store I go to will be getting these next week 175 flat. Got my other pairs on lock with my boy at champs, glad I do not have to deal with the craziness that will go down on the release date.

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

anyone know of any retailers that will be stocking these in size 16 and up?

i rarely see anyone stock anything above 13-15.

Eastbay and NDC

i will have info for NY nt'ers by next week

i know of a spot that said they would have them by the 10th, obviously not retail.

For my Seattle heads, where y'all gonna be coppin these on release day? I have the 23rd off from work but sure as hell am not trying to wait a few hours to get these. Was thinking of hittin up SouthCenter mall as they have Finish L, Champs, and Foot L there.

Originally Posted by all19mjs

Originally Posted by DRO3000

a lot of players said they are boycotting Jordans after How he acted during the lockout

Interesting. Please elaborate.

Jordan as a owner was trying to make sure the owners got a bigger share and the players took a pay cut. I forget which player tweeted "Why am I Still wearing Jordan's"

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Jordan as a owner was trying to make sure the owners got a bigger share and the players took a pay cut. I forget which player tweeted "Why am I Still wearing Jordan's"

D Wade an team Jordan players may be the only ones wearing them

Originally Posted by jones23me

already locked in w/ my boy at FA. im gud for the actual release date (3pair)..... hopefully i can talk him into lettn me pick them up when they come in.

if he want to keep his job he wont be letting them go early

Back
Top Bottom