Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Cant wait to see how many NBA'ers are gonna be wearing these now that were gonna have a season.

WERE ONLY 4 WEEKS AWAY NOW!!

pimp.gif

Who cares what nba players will or will not be wearing these....1st nba game is 25th,these release before xmas,so they'll be sold out before the season even begins....MJ can care less what players wear hi shoes,what are they gonna switch over to, Nikes? Nike owns jordan brand LOL so regardless nike makes their money...AND jb has his fair share of players (melo, cp3,wade,etc) who wear his shoes...won't stop people from buying jordans, especially concords

You guys are naive if you think they will be wearing the same shoes we buy from the stores. I would not play professional ball in the ones sold to customers. Professional players kicks and retail kicks are not the same.

Pre-Payments for these in Canada started on the 4th of November @ footlocker. When I placed my order later that day, there were like 2 sizes left. If you haven't placed an order for these yet I would suggest informing yourselves ASAP as to whether you still can. @ 600 pages this will be a ridiculous release if you thought the 3's were hard to come by...

I wish they did pre-orders in the Bay area...I know the come RD it's going to be impossible to get a pair unless you camp out. I think my best bet is going to be online. Kinda preparing myself to accept the fact I might not be getting a pair. Not having too much luck with trying to lock down a pair at my local shops. Any suggestions on how to approach employees on holding a pair come RD?
Maybe I'm just not using the right word$? Idk but my sense of urgency to secure me some Concords is getting intense...we'll see what happens
Good luck to everyone tho...I hope those that want them (not to resale) are able to get them. I'm sure there's going to be a lot of people that get left out

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

You guys are naive if you think they will be wearing the same shoes we buy from the stores. I would not play professional ball in the ones sold to customers. Professional players kicks and retail kicks are not the same.
^ Thank you. So little people understand this fact.

Originally Posted by beh235

im almost sure your wrong if im not mistaken the only difference my be a swapped insole for the persons preferance but other than that we all get the same shoes unless they are PE's which if im not mistaken are made IN OREGON

It would be a hell of a lot more damaging than the sweat shop story was if it ever came out that Nike gave their athletes a better version of the shoe than what they sell to people. That's not saying they don't have an extra run or so done for their athletes to keep giving them new pairs when they bust up the current one, but that's pretty much any sponsorship. It's not like in WRC or GT where the team car has tech that will not be incorporated in street models for years to come.

Originally Posted by misterj

call me crazy but i just pulled the trigger on a pair from air randy...
hi crazy.so you have no problem buying fakes huh?
Originally Posted by BOBtheHOE

the first 2 days after release, these bad boys will be selling for $600+ on ebay.
no they won't.
Originally Posted by ColdCity

im almost sure your wrong if im not mistaken the only difference my be a swapped insole for the persons preferance but other than that we all get the same shoes unless they are PE's which if im not mistaken are made IN OREGON
that sounds about right.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

IF THE PRICE PERSUADED YOU TO BUY YOU COULD OF GOT THE SAME SHOES AT THE FLEA MARKET FOR AROUND $70.

YOU OVERPAID FAM.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

You are right about PE's being made in Oregon. Nike fancied its self on making shoes to the exact specifications of athletes. They used to put it on their boxes. They still continue to tailor their shoes though. The kicks that the pros wear are specially designed for them. Nike/ JB hold workouts at the campus so the athletes can put their kicks through their paces. The shoes may not have a custom color scheme but they could be considered pe's. The Ray 13's sold to consumers were replicas of what Ray actually wears. This was not always the case though. While Jordan was still playing his kicks were the same specifications as those sold to consumers. The introduction of retros and Jordan retiring changed that practice. 
There was a news segment in the 80's where they showed Jordan at the Nike campus going through the process on how Nike designed his shoes to his specs. I remember them saying they took a mold of his foot every year so they could changed as his foot changed. They had to develop the as his game changed. THats where Tinker claimed the phrase "It must be the shoes came from". 

Congrats bro. Dont worry about what the guys on NT (ie CyberSpace) say. If your streets are anything like the ones here in the H. They will consider them as real. Remember we are nothing more than our screen names or posts here on NT. 

600 pages and still over three weeks to RD...
eek.gif

SJ 2009 was a new plateau...hasn't been the same since...

2011 Cords will take it to new heights...
tired.gif

indifferent.gif

God bless you all.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

600 pages and still over three weeks to RD...
eek.gif

SJ 2009 was a new plateau...hasn't been the same since...

2011 Cords will take it to new heights...
tired.gif

indifferent.gif

God bless you all.
Remember all the other threads got locked and had to be created. Cool Grey thread go locked twice if I remember correctly. Once in August then again in January after rd. If the others did not get locked the whole early release sites would have been exposed last year. They let this one ride. Which turned out to be good. Some good stuff came out. 

Congrats bro. Dont worry about what the guys on NT (ie CyberSpace) say. If your streets are anything like the ones here in the H. They will consider them as real. Remember we are nothing more than our screen names or posts here on NT. 

wait, hold on a sec. let me get this straight, if my streets consider my fake shoes to be real then they become real? where do you live, in the matrix??
why have i been wasting all that money on real shoes when flea markets and countless websites sell fakes for a fraction of retail?!
i hope you were being sarcastic, friend.

Back
Top Bottom