Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

lmao at people in denial about their fake kicks. and smh at STILL buying from people like air randy. Have fun with your air joqdans.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by rojanjon

600 pages and still over three weeks to RD...
eek.gif

SJ 2009 was a new plateau...hasn't been the same since...

2011 Cords will take it to new heights...
tired.gif

indifferent.gif

God bless you all.
Remember all the other threads got locked and had to be created. Cool Grey thread go locked twice if I remember correctly. Once in August then again in January after rd. If the others did not get locked the whole early release sites would have been exposed last year. They let this one ride. Which turned out to be good. Some good stuff came out. 

very true this same thread has been here since 01/26/11 3:14 PM

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by misterj

call me crazy but i just pulled the trigger on a pair from air randy...

Congrats bro. Dont worry about what the guys on NT (ie CyberSpace) say. If your streets are anything like the ones here in the H. They will consider them as real. Remember we are nothing more than our screen names or posts here on NT. 

wait, hold on a sec. let me get this straight, if my streets consider my fake shoes to be real then they become real? where do you live, in the matrix??
why have i been wasting all that money on real shoes when flea markets and countless websites sell fakes for a fraction of retail?!
i hope you were being sarcastic, friend.

Nope I wasnt being sarcastic. I was just saying It dont matter what NT thinks of the shoes. He will not be wearing them on NT. He will be wering them wherever he lives. At the end of the day he walks out his house and his peers that he can see and smell approves of his kicks and thats what matters. Then more power to him. I think the more sane thing to do is to listen to the people he sees and can touch than the words, gifs and emoticons in the thread. NT does not equal real life. If you do. I think you are truly trapped in the matrix. 
Now what I think about them is a different matter. I would not recommend them but their quite a few shoe store employees/owners/mangers around my way that would. I just got into a argument with flesh and blood that these guys were exposed on NT. They laughed at me like really you going off cyberspace. Now thats real life. 

Enough talking about fakes - BACK TO THE KICKS!
I've had my pair since the end of September and I've worn my pair at LEAST 50 times.

Pics:

<<<~~~~~~~~ GRAD SCHOOL STUDENT WITH NO CABLE... IM SORRY, HOW DID JORDAN ACT DURING THE LOCKOUT?

Originally Posted by j o 19

<<<~~~~~~~~ GRAD SCHOOL STUDENT WITH NO CABLE... IM SORRY, HOW DID JORDAN ACT DURING THE LOCKOUT?

Me no cable either but from what I have read. He wanted a smaller cut for the players. I can understand that. He's a owner now and kinda a prick. 

thenewjs23 wrote:

thenewjs23 wrote:
Congrats bro. Dont worry about what the guys on NT (ie CyberSpace) say. If your streets are anything like the ones here in the H. They will consider them as real. Remember we are nothing more than our screen names or posts here on NT. 

wait, hold on a sec. let me get this straight, if my streets consider my fake shoes to be real then they become real? where do you live, in the matrix??
why have i been wasting all that money on real shoes when flea markets and countless websites sell fakes for a fraction of retail?!

Nope I wasnt being sarcastic. I was just saying It dont matter what NT thinks of the shoes. He will not be wearing them on NT. He will be wering them wherever he lives. At the end of the day he walks out his house and his peers that he can see and smell approves of his kicks and thats what matters. Then more power to him. I think the more sane thing to do is to listen to the people he sees and can touch than the words, gifs and emoticons in the thread. NT does not equal real life. If you do. I think you are truly trapped in the matrix. 
Now what I think about them is a different matter. I would not recommend them but their quite a few shoe store employees/owners/mangers around my way that would. I just got into a argument with flesh and blood that these guys were exposed on NT. They laughed at me like really you going off cyberspace. Now thats real life. 

IF THAT'S THE CASE, THEN WHY EVEN POST ON NIKETALK ABOUT IT? MORE POWER TO THE DUDE THAT WANTS TO SAVE SOME MONEY AND COP FAKES BUT KEEP THAT IN THE "REAL WORLD" AND OFF NIKETALK.

THIS IS A FORUM FOR SHOE CONNOISSEURS WHERE WE WANT REAL KICKS RIGHT? FAKES HAVE NO PLACE HERE BUT THEY HAVE PLENTY PLACE IN THE REAL WORLD, AS MOST ARE AWARE OF.

NO OFFENSE BUT YOUR LOCAL EMPLOYEES/OWNERS/MANAGERS ARE IDIOTS.

I'M MOVING TO HOUSTON IN APRIL. I GUESS THOSE ARE THE PEOPLE I HAVE TO LOOK FORWARD TO
eyes.gif

I can't help but notice just how different and true that CF looks on that pair.  So, are we dealing with true CF this time as in the days of yester year?  The "CF" on my CGXI's is not even close.
nerd.gif

wow, it saddens me to know you weren't kidding...
Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

I've had my pair since the end of September and I've worn my pair at LEAST 50 times.
appreciate the pics.
wow, so you've pretty much worn them almost everyday since you got them huh?
so where did you get your pair/pairs from?

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

thenewjs23 wrote:

IF THAT'S THE CASE, THEN WHY EVEN POST ON NIKETALK ABOUT IT? MORE POWER TO THE DUDE THAT WANTS TO SAVE SOME MONEY AND COP FAKES BUT KEEP THAT IN THE "REAL WORLD" AND OFF NIKETALK.

THIS IS A FORUM FOR SHOE CONNOISSEURS WHERE WE WANT REAL KICKS RIGHT? FAKES HAVE NO PLACE HERE BUT THEY HAVE PLENTY PLACE IN THE REAL WORLD, AS MOST ARE AWARE OF.

NO OFFENSE BUT YOUR LOCAL EMPLOYEES/OWNERS/MANAGERS ARE IDIOTS.

I'M MOVING TO HOUSTON IN APRIL. I GUESS THOSE ARE THE PEOPLE I HAVE TO LOOK FORWARD TO
eyes.gif

I like these Concords. I will be buying them. Until Nike unless they already did tweets, facebooks, or press releases the legitmacy of these sites. It will up to the INDIVIDUAL consumer to classify their shoe as real or fake. The only place they are fake I know of is here on NT. A shoe is a shoe. NT is pure entertainment for me. Some stuff I do take into consideration but not alot. If NT was the truth everyone in here would have kanye's swag, drives a m3 and is dating a dime.  Well maybe all we need is for you to arrive and set the city straight. 

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

appreciate the pics.
wow, so you've pretty much worn them almost everyday since you got them huh?
so where did you get your pair/pairs from?
Pretty much everyday it that it didnt rain yea.
From a "friend" in Oregon

If Air-Randy is confirmed to be selling fakes why are individuals still purchasing from him? He sells sneakers at a higher price than retail so why not wait for a legitimate reseller to post them on eBay after the release date. Never understood what the fascination was to purchase months or weeks before an RD, I could understand if you had no shoes to wear but most of the purchasers own over 30 pairs of sneakers.

Originally Posted by raidercb5

I wish they did pre-orders in the Bay area...I know the come RD it's going to be impossible to get a pair unless you camp out. I think my best bet is going to be online. Kinda preparing myself to accept the fact I might not be getting a pair. Not having too much luck with trying to lock down a pair at my local shops. Any suggestions on how to approach employees on holding a pair come RD?
Maybe I'm just not using the right word$? Idk but my sense of urgency to secure me some Concords is getting intense...we'll see what happens
Good luck to everyone tho...I hope those that want them (not to resale) are able to get them. I'm sure there's going to be a lot of people that get left out
what city are you from?

Me no cable either but from what I have read. He wanted a smaller cut for the players. I can understand that. He's a owner now and kinda a prick. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This made me blurt out laughing.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This made me blurt out laughing.

As a person, Jordan's an a-hole, that takes nothing away from the talent he had as a basketball player but as an icon he pretty much sucks. 

I can just imagine how many High School kids are gonna be spending their Christmas Cake on concords!
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom