Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Gonna be madness trying to cop on LI ... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Online better work need a 9 and a 9.5

devil.gif

LI as in Long Island NY?

Yea

I'm in LI and store owners out there are maa shady one spot had them early dude would not sell them to me Told me to come back on release day 10 am when they open I went at 930 and they were all sold out

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

LI as in Long Island NY?

Yea

I'm in LI and store owners out there are maa shady one spot had them early dude would not sell them to me Told me to come back on release day 10 am when they open I went at 930 and they were all sold out
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

BLATANT DISRESPECT.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Yea

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

BLATANT DISRESPECT.

<Yea he did OD but I had multiple pairs online so I was not that mad but dudes out here be on that Bs hard and I don't have any connects out here

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Yea

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

BLATANT DISRESPECT.

<Yea he did OD but I had multiple pairs online so I was not that mad but dudes out here be on that Bs hard and I don't have any connects out here

Roosevelt Field, still going to be tough, I'd try sunrise mall.. City source, FL, Champs and Finishline all will have, that's where I had best luck with SJ's

I'm praying I can scoop these online a little early like the Black Cement 3s because I just can't do the whole waiting in line thing anymore. Too much craziness and I can't even imagine what it will be like for these...

Wonder if NDC will be my best bet at getting these online? Does NDC still put them up @ midnight Eastern time?

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Originally Posted by K23J

so i went to the post office today to pick my package up thinking it was my Oregon 1.3 free's. i open it up and im shocked at what i saw. My Concord 11s I preordered from KingsKickz back in July. after everything that happened with them. I'm hella stoked to have finally received them outta know where.
pimp.gif
You got lucky man, that is one of the shadiest guys I've ever seen...

Anyone else get anything from them???  I would NEVER order from them after hearing the terrible stories.  Their site says they "Excel in service" lol

Glad you got yours tho!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

dunno if it's been posted yet, but I found this out tonight :

at the Nike stores, to get a band for the Concords, you HAVE to buy the Last Shots.

if it's been posted already, fist yourself. otherwise enjoy.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
, nice try
sadly no, not trolling. i'm just as flabbergasted as the next guy.
call the Nike Store @ Northpark Mall in Dallas.

214 363 4127

i would expect something like this from a mom & popstore like DK and they at least make you buy the matching shirt for a pair ofshoes. Footlocker in Cedar Hill charging $275 for a guarantee pair. my boy thatwas a manager at Finishline got fired for charging a fee just to hold shoes andmaking people buy extra stuff like shoe cleaner/socks. i have a connect atFootlocker and at the Nike store in Northpark and i might not even get thesesince i still have my OG and i really havent worn them. plus i live in CedarHill and thats about a 45 min drive to Northpark. thats a drive to get a pairof shoes. the old me would be on it like white on rice but im not into shoeslike i use to be but if i do buy them ill just get a pair for the wife andkids.

Originally Posted by ShowOff23

anyone know where can i get them early at NNJ or NY city?

There is a store on Fordham Rd. forgot the name but I think they are taxing 4 bills

Green Acres Mall is gonna be terrible, last year for cool greys dude stood out in the cold for 5 hours in crutches..

Green Acres Mall is gonna be terrible, last year for cool greys dude stood out in the cold for 5 hours in crutches..

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by ShowOff23

anyone know where can i get them early at NNJ or NY city?

There is a store on Fordham Rd. forgot the name but I think they are taxing 4 bills

4 bills?! they must be suckin that glass.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'll wait until release day. I'm still sitting on 2 pairs of 2000 Concords (one I wore and the other DS) and 2 pairs of DMP's (both DS).

Originally Posted by JordanF1end

LOL @ THE GIMPER... IMAGINE HOMIE HOPPING HIS !#@ TO CHAMPS WHILE EVERYONE RUNS PAST HIM... LOL
I LIVE 5 MIN AWAY FROM THERE... I USED TO KNOW WHERE THEY LET  THE EMPLOYEES IN, AT WHAT TIME, AND WHO THE GUARDS WERE... IF U WERE AT THE WRONG ENTRANCE  WHEN THEY OPENED , YOUD GET IN THINKING YOUR THE 1ST THERE, TURN THE CORNER AND SEE A LINE IN FRONT OF EACH SHOE STORE. LOL... DUDES BEEFIN... LOL MEMORIES... CANT DO THAT $#$* ANYMORE, I COP A COUPLE DAYS EARLY... %!+! GETTING UP EARLIER THAN NEEDED.

Back
Top Bottom