Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

it's on their Twitter too. @NikeDallasNP .

extremely ridiculous but i'm not surprised either. this is gonna cut hard into people looking to double up.

Buy, get wristband, return.
i thought that too... but what if to return you have to return the wristband too, or they deem it invalid somehow? i didn't want to ask lest they figure out a way around it.
this sucks.

So, unless you really want the Last Shots, you're better off buying from a reseller if this place is your only option?

That's some serious nonsense...
30t6p3b.gif

If that's the case that seems like it's going to get a big smackdown from Corporate. I know I'd raise all kinds of hell if I was told I had to buy another $150 shoe, before I'm given the privilege of buying a $180 pair.

SMH

that has to be the stupidest thing i have ever heard. if i were you guys in that area, id call and report them to Nike.

i highly doubt they are able to do that.

That's the sort of thing I'd expect from a mom and pop shop, I've had an owner try and bundle 11s with a tee, jacket, socks, and sandals. I don't shop there anymore. I understand they're going to get stuck with the crap they have to buy from time to time, but don't try and pile it on.

wassup whose in the 209/Valley area. whats ur guys gameplan?

im plannin on goin to tracy mall. himme up

I've searched high and low here, before asking, now is the RD still the 23rd or has it changed, I kno they're good for that...

im considerig going out to camp for these because if the black cements caused the difficulty for me they did online,
i cant even imagine these. gunna be atleast 3x as bad.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by bOba BaLLa

Are there some spots in the Bay taking pre-orders?

Is there something I dont know about just yet?????????????????????????/

You better not be sending these dudes to my spot!

grin.gif

jk

Where yall copping from?
no worries homie. I'll text you, since now I have an excuse to bother you.
laugh.gif

I'm just letting everybody know which spots will have the most etc.

Right on!

We gonna be out there once again....

MONEY... You good with me homie! Hit me whenever youngblood.

Gonna be pretty bad.... And I'm tryin to get 2 pair with no real connect... Gonna be a long &$@ night for me .... But oh we'll , gotta do what you gotta do

if you order these from nike.com, will you get these on the 24th?  sorta like the cool grey's last year?  or will these get delivered after christmas?

Yall Dallas heads should voice your opinions on that FB group thing they have if its true. Thats ridiculous.

Debating whether to drop the extra $ on one of the pairs on ebay and just call it a day instead of waiting until release date. Some really nice pairs on ebay with none of the air randy flaws and I don't want to risk not getting a pair since I don't have any concords. No hook ups and I work on that friday that they release. FML!

Anyone with a plug in the bay area hit me up!

Fellas, check the new images at nicekicks, the patent leather cut near the toe box
Is just hilarous low.
If most pairs will look like these, i dont know whether i should
Lmao or cry.
The youth sizes look not good too.
the 2000 spacejams in youth size
Looked much more on point
As they used the same sole design
Like the men size version. Only difference
Was, that tge youth version lacked the
Carbonfiber.
these youth sizes look similar
Like the og youth version without
Herring bone pattern pods but
That giant jordan lettering on the sole.

so i went to the post office today to pick my package up thinking it was my Oregon 1.3 free's. i open it up and im shocked at what i saw. My Concord 11s I preordered from KingsKickz back in July. after everything that happened with them. I'm hella stoked to have finally received them outta know where.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by K23J

so i went to the post office today to pick my package up thinking it was my Oregon 1.3 free's. i open it up and im shocked at what i saw. My Concord 11s I preordered from KingsKickz back in July. after everything that happened with them. I'm hella stoked to have finally received them outta know where.
pimp.gif
You got lucky man, that is one of the shadiest guys I've ever seen...

Back
Top Bottom