Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by The7onius

Luckily for me I got 4 shots at getting these, Nikestore US, Eastbay, Finishline and if that don't work, Nikestore UK where they'll sit for months per usual. Just hate shipping from the UK it's kind of expensive.

Are you talking about the physical stores? Because if you're relying on copping these online, I have a feeling that by 12:05 they'll be sold out on all sites. Basically by the time you fail to get it in one store they'll be gone in all the others. The amount of hype also suggest that the servers for some of these sites might crash.
I remember when I copped the Space Jams in 2000 I cut my 7th & 8th period classes got to Modell's in Astoria, Queens at 2 PM and got them easily. The store was dead and they practically had all sizes. I even used a coupon to get them for around 105$

If this aren't on swoosh ill be upset, still don't know if i want to try my luck online or go out to a store..

Originally Posted by ajkatt

If this aren't on swoosh ill be upset, still don't know if i want to try my luck online or go out to a store..
they'll be on swoosh but no discount.. I understand last 2 were discounted but finally Nike got fed up with people abusing swoosh and reselling, so all "new releases" will be full price. - Via Modern Notoriety

Unfortunately for myself I live in a HUUUUGE hype town. Come release date half the people in line will be there to buy "the new white and black patent space jams" that there boy just told them about that day. No joke last year there was a dude in line that didn't even know what he was buying except for the fact that it was the "newest" pair of j's. That's what I have to look forward to. But who am i kidding, I still can't wait!!!

Originally Posted by ICantJumpMAN67

just got mine in today...no lines, no cold, no bs

pimp.gif
 where'd u pick em up?? 

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by Zyzz

rule #1: never listen to people on NT when they say there's enough of these to go around.  Ive seen people listen to these naysayers and come up empty handed on release date. trust me, there's something special about this colorway. it was enough for people to seek DMP packs and theyre a part of history. This was the colorway that shocked the world with its uniqueness. Oldheads in their 40s are eyeing this release because its their all time favorite Air Jordan. its about to get very REAL.
im not trying to hype these up, just stating it like it is. if you slack off and dont have a plan on getting these, be prepared to be disappointed come Christmas.
stop spreading lies.

producing less than space jams and cool greys? LULZ
believe me or not, I dont really care. My pairs are secure. Just dont expect as many of these Concords as there were Cement IIIs. it'll probably be the same amount of Concords that there were Space Jams, but not as many as the Cool Greys. 
stop giving these people false hope. If you follow your basic plan that you follow to get a regular GR Jordan, you'll be ending up short handed.
Dude we get it, have a plan but at the same time you are spreading lies! I have talked to a very reliable source at NTLA and they received more of these then they did cement 3's and Cool grey's. IMO all your posts are doing is creating more hype and worry then there needs to be. Most folks here know by now that you have to have a plan for a release like this...

Originally Posted by tupac003

stop spreading lies.

producing less than space jams and cool greys? LULZ
believe me or not, I dont really care. My pairs are secure. Just dont expect as many of these Concords as there were Cement IIIs. it'll probably be the same amount of Concords that there were Space Jams, but not as many as the Cool Greys. 
stop giving these people false hope. If you follow your basic plan that you follow to get a regular GR Jordan, you'll be ending up short handed.
Dude we get it, have a plan but at the same time you are spreading lies! I have talked to a very reliable source at NTLA and they received more of these then they did cement 3's and Cool grey's. IMO all your posts are doing is creating more hype and worry then there needs to be. Most folks here know by now that you have to have a plan for a release like this...
exactly.

you really think that are gonna make it a GR but make way less pairs than any other GR? makes no sense and it wouldnt be a GR then.

Originally Posted by jecca650

shoot i'm hoping it's like that around here in the SF/Daly City area. Going to be a bitter sweet christmas if I miss out on these.

hit up serramonte. that's where i go for every big release. haven't missed on a XI release yet. it's been great so far. NTSF is crap. hate waiting in line there.

I'm looking towards Europe on this release. So far it's been the safest way for me to make sure I get my pairs AND get to spend quality time with my family over holidays. Not like I'd wear these things until it warmed up a little bit.

Originally Posted by freshair

Originally Posted by ajkatt

they'll be on swoosh but no discount.. I understand last 2 were discounted but finally Nike got fed up with people abusing swoosh and reselling, so all "new releases" will be full price. - Via Modern Notoriety
Kind of figured that, damn. Oh well time to see what all my friends are doing for this release haha

exactly.

you really think that are gonna make it a GR but make way less pairs than any other GR? makes no sense and it wouldnt be a GR then.
word, dude has no proof to his posts. JB can release double what they released of Black cement's and people will still be salty due to missing out. But all hes doing is hyping it up. There will be enough to go around, if you plan right.

sthebest wrote:
rule #1: never listen to people on NT when they say there's enough of these to go around.  Ive seen people listen to these naysayers and come up empty handed on release date. trust me....

Homie please.................. Buying shoes on RD is not rocket science.

Look. If someone wants a pair. they will find a way to get them. 

If they come out empty they didnt try hard enough.

All im trying to say.... if there is less pairs out there. SO BE IT. the total amount of pairs made have nothing to do with me. All that matters is MY SIZE that is sent to my local spot.

I don't see why there would be LESS pairs than there were last year for the Cool Grey's...

We never, EVER actually get production numbers for any of these releases (unless they are releases that are actually numbered (i.e. BIN 23's, etc.)). So, really the only way to tell what kind of "numbers" there are would be based on what your local stores are receiving.

However, that isn't a very good indicator either, because I'm sure that these companies (NikeTowns/NikeStores, FTL, FNL, etc.) reallocate stock depending on certain factors (like sales).

All of that being said... the Cool Grey's were crazy last year. Since there really is no reason to expect the quantities to change drastically (since there didn't seem to be much of a discernible change in quantity from the Space Jam's to Cool Grey's), and given that the Concord colorway is likely to be considered the most sought after of the 3... I don't think there is any problem with expecting this release to be slightly harder to get than the Cool Grey's.

ALSO: Actually, I think the Eastbay Rep stated the total amount of pairs that Eastbay would have for one release (I can't remember which one for sure, though). Still isn't necessarily an indicator, just interesting information.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

sthebest wrote:
rule #1: never listen to people on NT when they say there's enough of these to go around.  Ive seen people listen to these naysayers and come up empty handed on release date. trust me....

All im trying to say.... if there is less pairs out there. SO BE IT. the total amount of pairs made have nothing to do with me. All that matters is MY SIZE that is sent to my local spot.
cmon guys dont make me out to be the bad guy, im just telling you what I heard. 
grin.gif

Anywho, im just reinforcing to people to have a solid plan if theyre going after these. I know that im looked out for (which is what's most important to me) and I agree that most people will have these if they tried hard enough. 

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

sthebest wrote:

cmon guys dont make me out to be the bad guy, im just telling you what I heard. 
grin.gif

Anywho, im just reinforcing to people to have a solid plan if theyre going after these. I know that im looked out for (which is what's most important to me) and I agree that most people will have these if they tried hard enough. 

I am sure some of the newer guys appreciate the heads up.

As for me, I have plan A, B, and C all laid out in writing..........I will get mine for sure.
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom