Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by sthebest

Word is that there are less of these made than of the Cool Greys and Space Jams.

sthebest wrote:
it'll probably be the same amount of Concords that there were Space Jams, but not as many as the Cool Greys.
i mean, which is it though?     

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

388297_284484864922709_123561721015025_748192_1078962433_n.jpg
pimp.gif

Nice...
pimp.gif

Concords look sick on the court....

Spoke to one of the local stores here in Australia who have a JB account and I'm told that the will be getting truck loads of these !

Originally Posted by kob8

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

388297_284484864922709_123561721015025_748192_1078962433_n.jpg
pimp.gif

Nice...
pimp.gif

Concords look sick on the court....

and they still say Kobe is below Jordan.....look how similar their jumpshots are .....it's different eras, can't compare....pass, would only get to sell..want 00 or OGs more

Originally Posted by Vuey

Spoke to one of the local stores here in Australia who have a JB account and I'm told that the will be getting truck loads of these !

SICK SICK SICK SICK.

Even though we'll be paying $240-$260 I'll prob buy 5-6 pairs. keep 2 and sell the rest to people who missed out.
hopefully make enough to cover the cost of the 2 I keep.
Gotta love the sneaker game in OZ!!!!

Here where I am, Montreal, Canada. It's all sold out. Footlocker and Champs are all sold out. Yes, they do pre-orders here. I didn't get a chance to pre-order. Now I have to rely on a friend that works at Nike in Dallas. Even the III Black Cement were sold out but was able to pre-order those.

Damn its gonna be mayhem in a few weeks. Gotta see how I can come up on 2 pr without the wait in line. Smh.

The only EU place preordering that I've found is oqium.com, but they want 225 + 30 shipping. Don't think it's that serious yet.

Hopefully sometime this week those of us who really want to lock in a pair should
be able to, without the line BS

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

The only EU place preordering that I've found is oqium.com, but they want 225 + 30 shipping. Don't think it's that serious yet.

beats camping out for hours.

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

Thanks for the heads up. Considering that after taxes it will cost me about 195 online, I might pull the trigger to guarantee a pair for 60$ more.

^^^
Dude that copped them on the previous page has them facing that way as well. This whole jumpman thing is confusing me.

^^^
The size 13 from ftl/champs store is an official pair, so thats the correct way. The way it has been since the 2006 DMP. Left shoe the jumpman is facing back toward the heel as oppose to going forward. Not sure what Oquium pics is about....

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

cashmoney - it's mirrored.

thats the left shoe and its facing toward the front of the foot.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

^^^
The size 13 from ftl/champs store is an official pair, so thats the correct way. The way it has been since the 2006 DMP. Left shoe the jumpman is facing back toward the heel as oppose to going forward. Not sure what Oquium pics is about....

I wasn't referring to him, I was referring to the other post higher up its only one picture. If you notice the size 13's, if you look closely the left jumpman is facing the heel and the right sneaker is facing forward.

Oqium is legit regardless of pics. I've copped a couple times from them. Price is about what these will be going for on eBay a couple weeks after RD. So if you don't want the hassle like those above said its a safe bet.

^^^
Its always going to face forward on the right shoe. the left shoe is facing toward the heel now since the DMPs, (OG and 00-01 retros faced forward on left and right shoe)

the other guy whos holding the shoe, its the right shoe so thats normal (facing forward)

I brought up the oqium pic because it the left shoe and is facing forward.

Not disputing their legitimacy, Im sure they are 100% authentic.

Back
Top Bottom