Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Got a email from a store in Berlin that will carry them. They don't have my size (14) so I'll help you guys out. No price or date yet, but they did tell me they will have sizes 7-13. Site is stabshop.com... Hope this helps some of you.

they probly gonn be expensive tho, looking at prices 150 euros for the true blues and 160 euros for the BC III thats well over 200 

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THE FACT THAT SNS WAS POSTED FOR ALL THE RESELLERS AND LURKERS ON NIKETALK TO GET AT JUST KILLED MOST PEOPLE'S CHANCES OF COPPING FROM THEM. ESPECIALLY SINCE THERE IS A TIMER NOW TO WHEN EXACTLY THEY WILL RELEASE. I'M WILLING TO BET THEIR SERVERS AREN'T NO WHERE AS GOOD AS NIKE.COM OR EASTBAY AND THEY WON'T HAVE AS MANY PAIRS AS THOSE SITES AS WELL.

AT MOST THEY HAVE 50-100 PAIRS AND EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM AS WELL AS 100'S IF NOT 1000'S OF LURKERS TRYING TO GET AT THEM.

IT WILL BE HELL TRYING TO COP FROM THEM.
sneakers are serious business
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
thats what im sayin. you guys gotta relax. if you pay over retail for these shoes your trippin

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

Got a email from a store in Berlin that will carry them. They don't have my size (14) so I'll help you guys out. No price or date yet, but they did tell me they will have sizes 7-13. Site is stabshop.com... Hope this helps some of you.

they probly gonn be expensive tho, looking at prices 150 euros for the true blues and 160 euros for the BC III thats well over 200 
true but that's still cheaper than going to mentalkick and other sites that are going for $260 and up. Didn't see but if stab offers free shipping, that would be a go for most people....

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

Its amazing how customer loyalty goes out the window come releases like this.

which is a damn shame imo.   if your a regular at a store and they see you spend lots of money there regularly they should hold you down on a release like this.

same with employees that have worked at that store for a while.

that said customers shouldn't be misled either.   when it comes to releases like this i usually ask the manager how many pairs their getting in and how many pairs are already accounted for by employees. most of the time their cool about it and will tell me which helps me out as i get a better idea of if i should try that store or not.

34% markup from US prices.  If you look at their site, they are selling their products at US MSRP, but in Euros (BC III @ 160 Euros).  So most likely, the XI will be marked at 180 Euros, which is about $241.  There are much better options.  Just keep looking.

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

whoever started this PM each other thing is lame bruh

you guys are making people with REAL info not wanting to share it with anybody now (including y'all)

Mods should just delete all those posts

Lame as hell.Lol at y'all trying to be on some secret society $$*....and you know someone on your 'list' is gonna tell everyone the info anyway.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

Its amazing how customer loyalty goes out the window come releases like this.

which is a damn shame imo.   if your a regular at a store and they see you spend lots of money there regularly they should hold you down on a release like this.

same with employees that have worked at that store for a while.

that said customers shouldn't be misled either.   when it comes to releases like this i usually ask the manager how many pairs their getting in and how many pairs are already accounted for by employees. most of the time their cool about it and will tell me which helps me out as i get a better idea of if i should try that store or not.

nah its totally opposite when the christmas jordans drop the employees all of a sudden know nothing & when you ask them its always i dont know or come back in a few days.... ive gotten a straight up answer from a single FL employee i know he said yeah we got em they been here since last week (this was monday) they send somebody out here every few days to check & make sure the box hasnt been opened & they should be getting 2 more shipments before the rd but didnt know the exact #'s..... & he also told me dtlr(next doorto them) has been gettin small shipments of them all week but they are telling anyonewho ask they arent gettin them at all
30t6p3b.gif

If you guys remember wat UK sites had cool greys last year then you guys should know they are getting these.

Put me down on this list or whatever. I intend to give this my Bin 5/YOTR 7 treatment. I'm sure people will want to get in on that...

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Originally Posted by 23likemike23

Bin on for almost 10 years, only post when I got something important to share... But, yea, give the info to thread +!#+%$, good idea

this, these guys are cracking me up.....this is like highschool: clicks within clicks. im about to just post my entire list of websites with the dates that i know...hahaha

DO IT.

IT WON'T BE A VALID LIST AFTER THAT.

wellgosh.com                        
stickabush.com

crookedtongues.com

endclothing.co.uk

sneakersnstuff.com

caliroots.com

nbastore.com

kix-files.com

these sites will have them at some point in the next few weeks for at or close to retail, you can thank memphis for daring me and you can thank me for trying to help the people who need it....do what you will with it.

this, these guys are cracking me up.....this is like highschool: clicks within clicks. im about to just post my entire list of websites with the dates that i know...hahaha

DO IT.

IT WON'T BE A VALID LIST AFTER THAT.

wellgosh.com                        
stickabush.com

crookedtongues.com

endclothing.co.uk

sneakersnstuff.com

caliroots.com

nbastore.com

kix-files.com

these sites will have them at some point in the next few weeks for at or close to retail, you can thank memphis for daring me and you can thank me for trying to help the people who need it....do what you will with it.
Thank you. You are a Friend of the People. 

Originally Posted by BOBtheHOE

some of you guys are already in panic mode you guys gotta chill!
laugh.gif

That's what I'm saying. You better watch out because when you say stuff like this, guy's will come out of nowhere to sass you and post cute gif images that display their emotions.
laugh.gif

Thank you verysteri otypical for that list of sites, hopefully that puts an end to this PM f***ery thats been going on for the past 8 pages

Back
Top Bottom