Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

im in houston. if anyone wants to camp out together...we can do it. i recommend first colony area..etc..maybe even gulpointe since cops will be there

Does anyone in Atlanta have any connects at any local stores who would be willing to help a fellow NTer secure a pair?

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Since no one has cared to help me with info with San Diego, would anyone be kind enough to add me to the PM as well (member since 2003)? Thanks in advance.

word man living in sd sucks
each store only gets like 18 pairs n ishhhhh

Funny how everyone is saying " add me for PMs " i taught JB finally put a picture up with the pages jumping. it wasn't lurkers that blew up SNS it was US! People here with high to mid post counts. Don't believe me? Go back and read the BC topic and tell me how many people you see with high post count state " I got my pair locked from SNS " peeps are salty cause the site where they once could count on isn't reliable anymore. Sharing where they get their shoes just to get some NT love then get salty when your site is exposed for the next release. I love how people do try to help on here...I tried helping DRO once on getting the YOTR 7s but missed out on the wristbands ( sorry bout that DRO ) but like some stated...It's everyone for himself come release day. I understand the PM thing...but lurkers are not your problems...lurkers are there to get info. so they can lock up ONE pair for themselves. It's the re-sellers buying 10+ pairs y'all need to worry about...and hate to say it as much as I love NT and the people on here...there's alot of re-sellers here and guess what...with high post counts! Just my two.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

I have about 10 people on the email thread so far... replying with "add me to the list" gets you nowhere... send a pm to get added on.

I am gonna close up the list this afternoon and start the email thread going... to all those added, you got a PM from me

Send him a PM and you'll get added to the PM LIST. It's simple, he doesn't have time to click on everybody's name that said PM him it'll be easier for you to PM him.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

I have about 10 people on the email thread so far... replying with "add me to the list" gets you nowhere... send a pm to get added on.

I am gonna close up the list this afternoon and start the email thread going... to all those added, you got a PM from me

cant start a pm from wk pm me rayray... & soulja pm me also..... 125 euros is 165 i think

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THE FACT THAT SNS WAS POSTED FOR ALL THE RESELLERS AND LURKERS ON NIKETALK TO GET AT JUST KILLED MOST PEOPLE'S CHANCES OF COPPING FROM THEM. ESPECIALLY SINCE THERE IS A TIMER NOW TO WHEN EXACTLY THEY WILL RELEASE. I'M WILLING TO BET THEIR SERVERS AREN'T NO WHERE AS GOOD AS NIKE.COM OR EASTBAY AND THEY WON'T HAVE AS MANY PAIRS AS THOSE SITES AS WELL.

AT MOST THEY HAVE 50-100 PAIRS AND EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM AS WELL AS 100'S IF NOT 1000'S OF LURKERS TRYING TO GET AT THEM.

IT WILL BE HELL TRYING TO COP FROM THEM.
sneakers are serious business
eyes.gif

whoever started this PM each other thing is lame bruh

you guys are making people with REAL info not wanting to share it with anybody now (including y'all)

Mods should just delete all those posts

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

you guys are making people with REAL info not wanting to share it with anybody now (including y'all)

Exactly. This network of sneakerheads sharing info started over 10 years ago.  Its called Niketalk.

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

QFT

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THE FACT THAT SNS WAS POSTED FOR ALL THE RESELLERS AND LURKERS ON NIKETALK TO GET AT JUST KILLED MOST PEOPLE'S CHANCES OF COPPING FROM THEM. ESPECIALLY SINCE THERE IS A TIMER NOW TO WHEN EXACTLY THEY WILL RELEASE. I'M WILLING TO BET THEIR SERVERS AREN'T NO WHERE AS GOOD AS NIKE.COM OR EASTBAY AND THEY WON'T HAVE AS MANY PAIRS AS THOSE SITES AS WELL.

AT MOST THEY HAVE 50-100 PAIRS AND EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM AS WELL AS 100'S IF NOT 1000'S OF LURKERS TRYING TO GET AT THEM.

IT WILL BE HELL TRYING TO COP FROM THEM.
sneakers are serious business
eyes.gif

it obviously is if youre here

Originally Posted by canuhandle23

im in houston. if anyone wants to camp out together...we can do it. i recommend first colony area..etc..maybe even gulpointe since cops will be there

I'll be praying for you, brother. You my brother are a better man than I, with that said i will not be camping with you. 

XE is good, but it doesn't take into account factors like paypal adding a currency conversion fee, or your bank doing so, or what point in the day they do the exchange (since the market fluctuates quite a bit these days it could be a factor).

Got a email from a store in Berlin that will carry them. They don't have my size (14) so I'll help you guys out. No price or date yet, but they did tell me they will have sizes 7-13. Site is stabshop.com... Hope this helps some of you.

Originally Posted by SWADE23

YO DID NIKE LAY THE SMACK DOWN TO RETAIL STORES OR SOMETHING??? NONE OF THE SNEAKER SPOTS THAT WOULD NORMALLY RELEASE KICKS EARLY ARE LETTING THE CONCORDS OUT... THEY ARE ALL WAITING TILL THE 23RD! WTH!

Yes they did. It seems, we are in store for alot of changes for this release. There may be losses of J/B accounts behind this release. 

Back
Top Bottom