Swoosh discount on these?

no

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

thanks for sharing that list.

i think reading the last 20 or so pages last night made me go crazy. i had a dream that i wasn't able to secure my pair. hahahaha

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

this, these guys are cracking me up.....this is like highschool: clicks within clicks. im about to just post my entire list of websites with the dates that i know...hahaha

DO IT.

IT WON'T BE A VALID LIST AFTER THAT.

wellgosh.com                        
stickabush.com

crookedtongues.com

endclothing.co.uk

sneakersnstuff.com

caliroots.com

nbastore.com

kix-files.com

these sites will have them at some point in the next few weeks for at or close to retail, you can thank memphis for daring me and you can thank me for trying to help the people who need it....do what you will with it.
Thanks for the list. I was in the process of trying to compile a list for myself. Some of those I already had.
You can add hanon-shop.com to the list.

ColdCitywrote:

DO IT.

you can thank memphis for daring me and you can thank me for trying to help the people who need it....do what you will with it.
nobody dared you to post a list he clearly said whatever you post will be invaild (as in no longer a lowkey spot) reading is fundamental....

I'm losing it..feel like all my usual spots are fronting on me. The joints in the window of my local mom and shop are making me want them NOW. Too bad they want 3 bills, smh

Man I thought this jump in pages was because something happened, the majority of it is dudes asking for PMs.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 @ Citysole's asking price for the Concords. I hope other sites don't follow their lead and OD on the price.

If that's the case I'd rather take my chances with Eastbay to get these even though they'll be slim.

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

DO IT.

wellgosh.com                        
stickabush.com

crookedtongues.com

endclothing.co.uk

sneakersnstuff.com

caliroots.com

nbastore.com

kix-files.com

these sites will have them at some point in the next few weeks for at or close to retail, you can thank memphis for daring me and you can thank me for trying to help the people who need it....do what you will with it.
Thanks for the list. I was in the process of trying to compile a list for myself. Some of those I already had.
You can add hanon-shop.com to the list.
thank you for contributing, that is after all what niketalk is suppose to be about.

Originally Posted by ceejaypwnd

DO IT.

wellgosh.com                        
stickabush.com

crookedtongues.com

endclothing.co.uk

sneakersnstuff.com

caliroots.com

nbastore.com

kix-files.com

Thank you. You are a Friend of the People. 

fiyah

Originally Posted by ColdCity

ColdCitywrote:

you can thank memphis for daring me and you can thank me for trying to help the people who need it....do what you will with it.
nobody dared you to post a list he clearly said whatever you post will be invaild (as in no longer a lowkey spot) reading is fundamental....

oh im sorry i guess i misunderstood the capital "DO IT" at the start of his post, and your post assumes that i care if everyone knows this information.  i really dont care, in fact i want them too know...again thats what niketalk is supposed to be about.

Originally Posted by PTone

Put me down on this list or whatever. I intend to give this my Bin 5/YOTR 7 treatment. I'm sure people will want to get in on that...

This man is the Truth. PTone is NT
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

this pm i just got is cray

"Got any other sites. 300 is too much for these at city sole. I trying to resell. Do you know of any other sites selling the black/white space jams."

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

this pm i just got is cray

"Got any other sites. 300 is too much for these at city sole. I trying to resell. Do you know of any other sites selling the black/white space jams."

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
That just says the lurkers are out. They dont want the shoe they just want to buy up stock and resell.

Back
Top Bottom