Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by michael0360

80 pgs and no pics
and they realesed dam teasers weeks ago
30t6p3b.gif

those pics were faked. they did not have the shoes. otherwise they would release the pics so they would be the first and only site with the pics way before everyone else.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

I believe the exact release date for these is 12/24/11 The Day  before Christmas. Anyone else can confirm that?
I believe it'll be 23 again.

I checked my Calendar December 23rd of this year is on a Friday and Jordan Retro's Usually release On Saturdays thats why I think the  official Release Date is December 24th.

I believe the exact release date for these is 12/24/11 The Day  before Christmas. Anyone else can confirm that?

I checked my Calendar December 23rd of this year is on a Friday and Jordan Retro's Usually release On Saturdays thats why I think the  official Release Date is December 24th.

Actually the cool greys and space jams were released on weekdays.

its the 23rd...

From what I could remember, didn't the Cool Grey XI's release on a Wednesday last year?

Originally Posted by Zyzz

its the 23rd...
You are probaly right it'll probaly be the 23rd, plus a lot of stores would probaly be closed on Christmas Eve Anyway

Originally Posted by rgujuboy

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Don't worry... JB is gonna produce so many of these everyone will have a chance to get their pair.

Lol youre absolutely right, theyre gonna have way too many
and STILL sell out completely by the afternoon. pretty certain of that. XIs just dont last in stores. With majority of people buying multiple pairs and resellers out. They'll be gone

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Don't worry... JB is gonna produce so many of these everyone will have a chance to get their pair.

and STILL sell out completely by the afternoon. pretty certain of that. XIs just dont last in stores. With majority of people buying multiple pairs and resellers out. They'll be gone

Sell out by the afternoon? More like Sold out just with the lines.

Originally Posted by chazc

Actually the cool greys and space jams were released on weekdays.
yup. Happened to me in the Cool Grey thread. I said, "why would JB release them on a weekday?"
only to learn the year before I had camped out, on a weekday.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

resellers won't make much if any profit if JB still comes out with a huge quantity

Originally Posted by Zyzz

its the 23rd...
You are probaly right it'll probaly be the 23rd, plus a lot of stores would probaly be closed on Christmas Eve Anyway
They don't drop on the 24th but stores aren't closed on Christmas Eve people gotta get that last minute shopping in, especially with it being on a Saturday malls are gonna be hectic, so Im glad these do drop on that friday 
laugh.gif

5 months out...no pics...80 pages..I don't even think I'm going to try for these. This is ridiculous. I'm happy I have a '00 pair, but this is my favorite shoe bar none. I pray for no site crashes (good luck with that), I refuse to camp out for shoes, never have, never will. I'm a grown *%* man B. Ok, enough of my rant lol. That being said, I still might try tho. These are the perfect shoe imo.

I'd say those aren't them. The jumpman isn't backwards on the left shoe like the dmp, cdp, space jam, and cool grey.

Originally Posted by RV019

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

I hope everybody has their running shoes on if they have to camp for these...
e7e1666e5bf14f0d1a7b800aa9c332ab7326db3a_r.gif

Forget running shoes, imma have to knock down everything/everyone that comes my way

9ca16668c3025b3ca350b345425aef2bb897f4ce_r.gif

THIS !!

Things got very hectic in Houston for the Cool Grey releases; fights broke out and all....
I drove all around the city looking for the spot with the shortest line (I learned my lesson about waiting to late) but I was fortunate enough to grab a pair thanks to
a friend informing me on a spot that closed due to a fight but re-opened later on that night
wink.gif

I know with the Concords its going to be more of a hassle; I'm going to have to get my Terry Crews on if it comes down to it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
!!

Back
Top Bottom