Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by Cash is King

hopefully nobody gets hurt for there shoes man its a damn shame but things are going to get reeal crazy though. releases like this the thang dang comes in handy i remember some 40 year old white dude tried to mob me on a previous release for my spot aha i laughed n flashed haha didnt end up good he got movin quick though

Sorry for the cliche response....but....

"No you didn't...."
 yeah man its cool im not getting killed over shoes though if anyone doing the deed its going to be me
laugh.gif
 im not like most of you nters no time for 8,000 posts and a few nters were there actually they were the ones getting punked for spots though my man when i showed up at 2am 3rd in line heavy n ready 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sshuttlesworth24

i call these the allen iverson Jordans 'cause he rocked them @ Georgetown... love em
Brah you probably the one that does that. MJ wore the many months before A.I  most the the Georgetown team even had them on. 

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

i call these the allen iverson Jordans 'cause he rocked them @ Georgetown... love em
Brah you probably the one that does that. MJ wore the many months before A.I  most the the Georgetown team even had them on. 
i say that cause iverson wore them through college... and he's one of my all time fav.  what other Js did he really rock when he was on his road to fame?  Of course MJ wore them first lol.... but that average sized dude that played in the Hoya uniform made them look o so good while bitin heads off on the court 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^^^^^^
there are also those low life scumbags that want to rob hard working people that worked hard to earn the shoes. Just becareful out there

I love the XI concord(probally my FAV shoe) but refuse to deal with stupid people and campout for sneakers, also I wont pay resale prices for them either so if I cant get a pair online or walk in and grab them it wasnt meant to be..................... also If the patent leather cut isnt similar to the DMP XI I wont buy it anyway

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

i say that cause iverson wore them through college... and he's one of my all time fav.  what other Js did he really rock when he was on his road to fame?  Of course MJ wore them first lol.... but that average sized dude that played in the Hoya uniform made them look o so good while bitin heads off on the court 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
First off, he wore them for half a season and MJ wore them a whole 6 months before A.I. I get that A.I is your boy, but he as near zero to do with this shoes's legacy.

i doubt anybody gets shot robbed yeah shot ah shoeheads are not as tough as they used to be in the 90s media would eat it up again over shoe shooting haha kids killed for shoes was everywhere you look when that happened

Originally Posted by Cash is King

i doubt anybody gets shot robbed yeah shot ah shoeheads are not as tough as they used to be in the 90s media would eat it up again over shoe shooting haha kids killed for shoes was everywhere you look when that happened

bf6362c51b1f9e6c621b3952fcedc523963d190e_r.gif

In DC "sneakerheads" get shot everyday B *Camron voice*

I don't know where you live but in big cities, things like stabbing and shooting are common. Retro Blue Foams release (4 killed, 12 stabbed) that was day one....
sick.gif

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

If that's them something doesn't look right with the color of the mesh compared to the color of the eyelets.

Thats from the old age. If im not mistaken, those are OG Concords

what do u mean something doesnt look right...its the same cut and quality we have seen for the part 3 holidays...either get use to it and stop *****ing or dont cop flatout. How many time can people argue about the cut of the patent or the blues soles or whatever else they complain about when its been ther same thing for years

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

SWEET 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Are these what we have been waiting for?
nerd.gif
 something ain't right...
Ya the Jumpman is facing the wrong direction compared to recent XI releases.......that is probably the OG.........I might be wrong

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

SWEET 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Are these what we have been waiting for?
nerd.gif
 something ain't right...

Ur eyes aint right! These look legit. The only question is, Are these really the 2011 concords or actually the1995 og concords? Because we expect that the 2011 Have the jumpman heading back on the leftShoe. This one is heading forward like the ogsAnd 2000 retros. But these are definetly not the2000 retros, because they have all yellowish tintedoutsole from the beginning.These here have black patent leather with white Lining (white below the black surface) while allspacejam retros and black/red retros are black below too!

Originally Posted by MHT214
If this is a photo of the actual shoe coming out, then i guess there are no complaints from my end. They look good enough to me. Def exceed my expectations.
pimp.gif

I don't think those are the OG's the patent leather is too low cut meaning there should more of it, these indeed look as if they could possibly be the ones that are releasing this year, if so they look good too me
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom